Body Rub place 347-755-7481, Mineola, multiple ethnicities

• Thread starter Deleted member 128262
  • Start date
Yeah, biggest fear is spending 260 to just drink sip some beer in a lounge and you can’t even get a piece of the action with the “hosts”. I dont wanna be the first to take the L, but don’t wanna go when there’s a 60:1 ratio guy to girl. Decisions decisions. The person texting back told me there was a turnout of like 10 (most likely guys) if anyone was wondering.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah, biggest fear is spending 260 to just drink sip some beer in a lounge and you can’t even get a piece of the action with the “hosts”. I dont wanna be the first to take the L, but don’t wanna go when there’s a 60:1 ratio guy to girl. Decisions decisions. The person texting back told me there was a turnout of like 10 (most likely guys) if anyone was wondering.
But is it once you're in then you can fuck whoever you want?

But is it once you're in then you can fuck whoever you want?
That’s the thing, the person handling the texts makes it seem like as though this is just to “party”. They noted that there are 3 separate rooms and there are “hosts” but I’m def getting the feeling as tho you pay 260 and they’re gonna up charge the shit out of you when you get there. I mean my last visit was def a bunch of up charges beyond the happy ending so I wouldn’t put it past them.

Hi all so i have been here twice. first time was with EVA and second was with the girl who is Asian/ Russian mix. i take the 30 minutes which i believe is 140 with full serve an extra 200. the set up the first time is a little bit of a pain they make you park down the block and walk up. the second time the phone girl Olivia has your info so they are much easier. my first session EVA had huge tits which where great to play with and my second session with the girl i do not remember her name was also great. both times they do a decent body rub and, on the flip, ask what you want. i always figure what the hell they are hot, nice and i want it. So in opt for FS. i am to chicken to do anything else then CBJ with FS in a variety of positions.
for both girls
8/10 looks
8/10 body
7/10 location if you go during the day they are located across from a mason yard and always a lot of people around.
i know these places are a bit pricey however service is solid, girls are hot, young, always accommodating and they speak good English so you can carry a conversation.
i will always repeat if they stay around and the funds allow

Hi all so i have been here twice. first time was with EVA and second was with the girl who is Asian/ Russian mix. i take the 30 minutes which i believe is 140 with full serve an extra 200. the set up the first time is a little bit of a pain they make you park down the block and walk up. the second time the phone girl Olivia has your info so they are much easier. my first session EVA had huge tits which where great to play with and my second session with the girl i do not remember her name was also great. both times they do a decent body rub and, on the flip, ask what you want. i always figure what the hell they are hot, nice and i want it. So in opt for FS. i am to chicken to do anything else then CBJ with FS in a variety of positions.
for both girls
8/10 looks
8/10 body
7/10 location if you go during the day they are located across from a mason yard and always a lot of people around.
i know these places are a bit pricey however service is solid, girls are hot, young, always accommodating and they speak good English so you can carry a conversation.
i will always repeat if they stay around and the funds allow
WOW how did they get away with doubling the donation rate for FS???? I was there last year around spring time and FS was 100 and a HH was 60 if I remember correctly. There were times when I even got FS down to 80. Insane.

Inflation nation I guess. I could be off on the donation I have been going on a mad tear lately. I do like these Brazilian / Spanish spots because the girls are Definetley better quality then 90% of the amps. Sorry guys if I misrepresented the donation but for me it Definetley was not 100.

billyS

Reign of Terror
They are advertising the gang bang again.
Any takers?

For the guys who have been there, if you had your choice who would you take ?

I would love to go way too close to home may be seen by locals. I did notice in one add this week they did change from gang bang to I believe either adult party or sex party. If I could go I would only want to partake with civilians not the pros who work there. Might as well pay for a double and watch the two pros go at it. That’s my opinion

So, yday I decided not to risk paying money for nothing and just go for a solo sesh with aubrey, Aubrey is a white girl, mid20s, not sure if if pics are her but accurate representation of her body. Body is decent and she’s young.

Good suction and since they have this party going on, they had a room with a bed we could go into. She can take it pretty good and def gets into the session, I took the 15 m for SS and 100 for the FS. So far I’ve had her and Maya and they are good looking girls, Maya def tried to upcharge the shit out of me as compared to Aubrey. When I went in there it sounded like they were doing construction and she said it was to prepare for the event.

So I asked about it, she told me it’s basically the 260 covers everything and you just get it on. She said it was fun the first time but the only girls there were the hosts and guys filtering in and out. Leads me to believe this “party” is the real deal, only problem is it will probably only be them and a bunch of guys .

all in all, Aubrey is def an attractive young girl who can take dick well and listen to direction. I think she enjoyed that I went in to message her first so we got into the session. Very sensual and sexual

session: 7/10 the construction for the event was throwing me off
Body: 8/10
Would go again, good session, and she’s down to earth.

D

Deleted member 128262

Hi all,

Sent a text to these folks today. The new location is within distance of Roslyn Road.

I wanted to try a new provider, since I’d seen Eva before at the old location. Asked to see Malory. Asked to do a 20 minute short session. Parked on a side street and texted the number when I got to the site. Knocked on the door and was met by Malory.

Used the bathroom to wash hands. Almost walked in on one of the other providers there today- must have been Ruby, because she didn’t look like Eva. Bathroom was also very hot, as the woman in there had just showered. They have the heat up very high in the building.

Walked back into the small room to the left of the entrance. Laid out my donation of $100. Malory stepped out briefly while I undressed. Did a quick massage, nothing to write home about, but she did hit a spot that gets very tight in between the shoulder blades that felt great.

She speaks fluent English. The photo on their ads on a well known website are accurate. They are of her. I believe her hair was dyed blue or had blue streaks- lighting wasn’t the best so it was hard to tell. Did have a little belly on her, but otherwise had a cute bubble butt (not those fake ginormous asses) and I’d put her at about a B cup, all natural.

On the flip, she started to get junior hard and I asked her if she had an extras menu. FS was available for an additional $100. I also had to give and extra $20 to extend our session by $15 minutes. She grabbed a cover and put it on and we started missionary. Had to pull out and adjust the cover because she had put it on backwards on accident. As I was initially thrusting, I was noticing the cover was slipping off easily. I went to roll the rest down and it wasn’t moving. Had to flip it inside out to make sure it rolled back down on Junior correctly.

Did some light sucking off her tits while I pumped her- she said she really enjoys having her tits sucked and she showed it. Didn’t appear to be faking at all. Then went down on her. Asked if she was good with DATY and she was
very reactive to it and was enjoying it. Even slipped a few fingers into her kitty without any resistance. At this point, the time on her phone went off for the extra time, but she allowed me to quickly go back to missionary and do the deed. Deposited into the cover and then got the baby wipe/paper towel/ alcohol treatment.

Malory was actually pretty cool. Very nice gal. We did chat during the rub down and she’s from the Brooklyn area. Works a part time job and does this as her secondary income, which she said is like 3x the amount she brings home from the other job. Also told me she’s been there about three weeks or so. Didn’t work at the old location.

For this curious about the adult parties, I asked for some clarification about them. Malory did go to the first one that was held, but she told me her job was to greet the clients and make them comfortable. She was honest in that those parties aren’t really her thing; she prefers the one on one sessions with clients. Anyways the most recent party was a “Dinner Party” that was three courses: Appetizers, Dinner, Dessert.

She told me you paid $260 to come in for the party and the clients got to eat food off of the providers’ bodies. Each one had a different course on them. Not really my cup of tea.

I would recommend Malory if you’re into Latina women and are one that likes to strike up intelligent and interesting conversations with the providers. She is Salvadoran, fair skinned, and within the blue dyed hair, she is brunette. Kitty wasn’t completely shaved, but well maintained (it’s possible she may have shaved a few days back and it was starting to grow back).

Total damage:
$100 ss (20 min), $100 FS, $20 (extra 15 min)= $220 (honestly not bad for my experience)

Scheduling- 10/10 (they’re always easy to set up with when you text the phone handler)

Looks- 6.5/10

Attitude: 10/10

Service: 9.5/10 (would’ve been a 10 if time hadn’t run out, lol)

Location: 7/10 (unlike the old location where you could park on a side street, then get buzzed into the lobby and walk to their door, this building no is across from some sort of small industrial/warehouse, and when I walked outside after the session, there was a guy operating a front loader or forklift out front. I had to park on a side street and walk to the site, which isn’t a big deal. Plenty of 2hr parking signs. If we can get intel on Ruby that would be appreciated.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

Saw Vanessa recently.

Looks 6
Smell 1
Service 6
Overall 3

Saw for the first time. Body wasn't bad, face was mediocre. To be honest, couldn't stand the stench and couldn't even get the poison out it was so bad. Ymmv, but will not repeat. Can't get the smell out of my nose...

Saw Vanessa recently.

Looks 6
Smell 1
Service 6
Overall 3

Saw for the first time. Body wasn't bad, face was mediocre. To be honest, couldn't stand the stench and couldn't even get the poison out it was so bad. Ymmv, but will not repeat. Can't get the smell out of my nose...
im almost afraid to ask….. what kinds of smells?

D

Deleted member 128262

Saw Vanessa recently.

Looks 6
Smell 1
Service 6
Overall 3

She’s the Russian one on the ad, correct?

Had the girl daisy a few weeks back. Thick chick with a tight body. Super friendly and took a good pounding in Mish and doggy. Would definitely repeat with her.

Also saw Kim. Another very bubbly friendly tall Asian-ish. Awesome body and gorgeous pussy.

Daisy>kim but would repeat with both