Blush

Recent posts make an interesting discussion. How long do you 'pursue' before you decide you might be wasting your time? These broads will string you along forever if you're showing up at their club or bar and spending money - even if it isnt on them.

What's the time limit, guys?

XXI-Maybe you should visit her at her other bartending job and see what type of reception she gives you there.
I'll see how Thursday goes. Maybe I'll do that after I get back from my trip. Give her a week to miss me..lol.

Axe - Great point. I guess you have to trust your gut. I have no plans on stringing this along. If it seems to be fading I'll just go after the next girl on stage.

Recent posts make an interesting discussion. How long do you 'pursue' before you decide you might be wasting your time? These broads will string you along forever if you're showing up at their club or bar and spending money - even if it isnt on them.

What's the time limit, guys?
Good point, I was at blush yesterday and i was looking for this one dancer named Eve. She happens to be working and ends up spending about an hour and two drinks with me, we had normal conversation and i tried to make her laugh as much as i could! (I hope it works RT!) but she eventually asked me for a lap dance and i had no problem getting one ( I like her style ). Now i would give her about 3-4 more visits before i would give up on her. but i would still go to the bar if my friends are there.

Last edited:
...She happens to be working and ends up spending about an hour and two drinks with me, we had normal conversation and i tried to make her laugh as much as i could! (I hope it works RT!)...
1 hour and 2 drinks......you got away on the cheap......for now.

If I was in your place. When she asked me to go for a LD, I would said "I'm enjoying myself right here with you, hope you feel the same. Let's hang a little longer" Then as she watched, I would have pulled out a twenty, rolled it up, and coyly slipped it someplace private. Costs about the same, but the rewards are greater. If she hangs longer, you have more private time to get work it. If she gets antsy cuz she needs to work the room and fund her tuition, respect that. My method has always been to make myself look more attractive to the lady, both in style & personality. If it works, great. If not, who gives a shit, move on.

I watch some of the retards at the club and can't believe they expect to get anywhere in life acting the way they do. Geez, control yourself pal, it's just another pretty face, and tits, and ass.

If I was in your place. When she asked me to go for a LD, I would said "I'm enjoying myself right here with you, hope you feel the same. Let's hang a little longer" Then as she watched, I would have pulled out a twenty, rolled it up, and coyly slipped it someplace private. Costs about the same, but the rewards are greater. If she hangs longer, you have more private time to get work it.
RT great advice. It was my plan going forward to see how that plays. That way I also avoid the dance and the chance of being covered in glitter and perfume.

Good point, I was at blush yesterday and i was looking for this one dancer named Eve. She happens to be working and ends up spending about an hour and two drinks with me, we had normal conversation and i tried to make her laugh as much as i could! (I hope it works RT!) but she eventually asked me for a lap dance and i had no problem getting one ( I like her style ).

Do you like her style because it is similar to yours or because it is different from yours?

By the time I get through with these Long Island strip club threads, the lap dance rooms will be empty!

:D
Every time a girl asks me to get a lap dance, I tell them straight out that Rufftoy told me that I should hang with you at the bar and not in the LD room. The dancers tell me that they hear the same thing from most of the guys.

13 minutes. If you can't figure it out by then, you never will.
Maybe I'm exaggerating....7 minutes.
This is a touchy and important subject!

We had a long discussion about this with a dancer (masquerade) on this PMB a while ago and you guys would be surprised how TOTALLY CLUELESS she was to some very overt signals from a cust who clearly wanted to get in her pants asap. Some of them dont get it at all or - even worse - they dont want to, so they refuse to see/hear what you're doing. They go into self-induced denial. You have to be explicit. Polite, but explicit.

It may not be as quick as 7 or 13 minutes, but it shouldnt take long. I think by the second or third time you visit with her, you have to make it plain that you're looking for something more and that you're willing to let the money flow to get it. Even if she turns you down, you'll be back in the club chasing other tail and that gives her the chance to get back at you if she changes her mind - something women are known to do every now and then.

Last edited:
Maybe I look at things a little differently, I know VERY quickly if there's a future. At a SC I don't take things very seriously, nor do I go in with expectations. I'm not deluding myself, I can tell the difference between being played and making a connection. When I move the dialogue to outside play I know the answer before it's given. However, I rarely go there.
We had a long discussion about this with a dancer (masquerade) on this PMB a while ago and you guys would be surprised how TOTALLY CLUELESS she was to some very overt signals from a cust who clearly wanted to get in her pants asap. Some of them dont get it at all or - even worse - they dont want to, so they refuse to see/hear what you're doing. They go into self-induced denial. You have to be explicit. Polite, but explicit.
So if the lady is clueless or in denial, why waste your energy on her? I like things handed to me on a silver platter.

Last edited:
Let me comment that my above post was referring to outside NP4P. But I still feel it takes very little time to discern if the lady is interested in P4P OTC. Maybe less, they send off signals, they move in quickly, they tend to have a easier attitude when they flirt. Not saying they're acting like whores looking for tricks, but toss this all into the tumbler and you can pretty much figure out what the score is pretty quickly.

If the girl is aloof, shows little or no interest in getting cozy with me and investing a few minutes of her oh-so-precious time, there's plenty more where that came from.

Let me comment that my above post was referring to outside NP4P. But I still feel it takes very little time to discern if the lady is interested in P4P OTC. Maybe less, they send off signals, they move in quickly, they tend to have a easier attitude when they flirt. Not saying they're acting like whores looking for tricks, but toss this all into the tumbler and you can pretty much figure out what the score is pretty quickly.

If the girl is aloof, shows little or no interest in getting cozy with me and investing a few minutes of her oh-so-precious time, there's plenty more where that came from.
That says it pretty good.

However, I rarely go there.

This is part of my problem. I always go there.
Logistics plays a big part of why I rarely do it. I just don't have the time. When I have been successful collecting a set of digits, I would look at the number the next day and say "What am I going to with this?" I don't want a GF, I can't get together for a while, not sure of my schedule.......spontaneity is shot, moment is gone, and I lost interest. Of course, next time at the club when I see her, it's all back. But then I get the bullshit "Why didn't you call me?" Just what I fucking need!!

As I've said in the past, for me, I dig the chase. I wanted her number, I set my sights on the target and hit the mark. I won the prize, don't need to hang the trophy.

I just left a comment on another thread about letting them come to you.

What we're talking about here is targeting. You have your eye on someone and you want to make something happpen. I'm saying go for it and dont waste a lot of time. If you dont ask directly, you may never get a direct answer. Not everyone can read between the lines, body language, subtle signs, mind-reading, etc RT, and that includes a lot of strippers.

I actually disagree with you guys about the advisability of alacrity.

First let me make clear that I'm talking about the kind of girls who "don't" regularly do OTC P4P (which is another way of saying that they're very selective about who they do it with, cuz almost no stripper never does it). The other kind of stripper, who regularly does OTC P4P as a way to supplement her earnings -- ripping off a former poster here called justme, I call them "stripstitutes" -- requires a different approach, which I agree should be fast.

But for this other type of stripper, who "doesn't" do it, I find you have to go slow. True, I can usually tell, within a first conversation, whether a stripper has any potential for OTC. But, if she's a girl who "doesn't", it usually turns out that I need to talk to her over a long period of time, over a long stretch of successive visits, in her club, to get her to trust and even "like" me enough to put me into the category of guys she'd consider going OTC with. Obviously, this only works if I enjoy talking to her -- but if I don't enjoy talking to her, I wouldn't want to "date" her anyway.

I find that when I rush things, this type of girl tends to react negatively. When I take my time, my success rate is very high.

Last edited: