Blush

I went today at 1 and there was a free lunch buffet, 2 dishes. The drinks were 8 bucks. nice stripper dancing and the other one socialized with a regular. bartender was cute and friendly. Wednesday bartenders will be in bikinis. they're open every day from lunch time on. on sunday a little later, from 1 on.

I didnt partake of any lapdance or anything. just went to see what the vibe is. friendly, not overly aggressive, pretty girls. i suspect lapdances are available since there was a private area with leather seating.

i may go again and see whats up.

no thanks

I went today at 1 and there was a free lunch buffet, 2 dishes. The drinks were 8 bucks. nice stripper dancing and the other one socialized with a regular. bartender was cute and friendly. Wednesday bartenders will be in bikinis. they're open every day from lunch time on. on sunday a little later, from 1 on.

I didnt partake of any lapdance or anything. just went to see what the vibe is. friendly, not overly aggressive, pretty girls. i suspect lapdances are available since there was a private area with leather seating.

i may go again and see whats up.

This is where several gusy beat up another patron. They all have cameras in this place! lap dances are $30/song no thanks

it was 3 punks that beat and killed one of my old friends there. i dont know exactly what happened but heard it was over the 3 punks saying s*** to a stripper. that was a few years ago and since then they said theyd up security. i was a regular there and except maybe 2 times it was a good place. just dont go expecting much. maybe things have changed but i hear you have better luck outside. other plus about that place the bartenders are hot and cool.

a

thats' terrible

it was 3 punks that beat and killed one of my old friends there. i dont know exactly what happened but heard it was over the 3 punks saying s*** to a stripper. that was a few years ago and since then they said theyd up security. i was a regular there and except maybe 2 times it was a good place. just dont go expecting much. maybe things have changed but i hear you have better luck outside. other plus about that place the bartenders are hot and cool.

a
but i guess it could be more about the dudes than the club. damn, though.

What do u mean u can have better luck outside? outside of the club? explain please?

The bartender was cute, yeah. better than the dancers i saw.

a
that is right!!!!
Remember Carusel(sp?) where the guy was also killed by a local biker gang either hell's angel or pagan, forget which. Strip clubs in Suffolk County all belong to the Mafka(Russian Mob)

that is right!!!!
Remember Carusel(sp?) where the guy was also killed by a local biker gang either hell's angel or pagan, forget which. Strip clubs in Suffolk County all belong to the Mafka(Russian Mob)
one guy did well against the bikers and is alive and well.... and that is not true about the mafka

I've been there on weekday nights and it is usually not packed. However, last night Weds Sept 24 was Blush's 11th Anniversary Beach Party and also the night of their amateur wet t-shirt contest finals. Thats why it was packed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so you think it is more fun to turn her to the dark side lord Vader......sfsf
Yes. Currently pursuing a dancer who told me she does not do outside meetings. But that I had potential for one. Now I am more enticed by turning her than anything else. She isn't hitting me up for dances so I haven't been spending money on her yet.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Yes. Currently pursuing a dancer who told me she does not do outside meetings. But that I had potential for one. Now I am more enticed by turning her than anything else. She isn't hitting me up for dances so I haven't been spending money on her yet.
Yes but I don't think she is looking for money.... I believe she thinks you have potental, as in BF or maybe a SD. I do wish you luck with her, she is a very good pole dancer and you know how I feel about that......

Yes but I don't think she is looking for money.... I believe she thinks you have potental, as in BF or maybe a SD. I do wish you luck with her, she is a very good pole dancer and you know how I feel about that......
I don't think BF, but thanks for the compliment. I've got a nice pole for her to dance on. Now Precious is a good pole dancer.

I don't think BF, but thanks for the compliment. I've got a nice pole for her to dance on. Now Precious is a good pole dancer.

I have heard that too many times that I laugh when a stripper tells me " oh I never see anyone outside the club". For np4p or p4p.

My last stripper np4p said that to me. If I meet someone at the club I never see them outside of it either to hang out or p4p. Now she provided no extra's at the club, so it was only a np4p situation. But she did see me outside the club. That lasted for sometime.

Yes, I need to know the location of the rebel base. You and daddycool can give me pointers as my attempted conquest progresses.

You don't need any pointers from me. You got this. I'll give you some if you want to throw some idea's back and forth.

I'll fill you in on the little stripper I had from Flash dancers next time. I learned a lot from my dealings with her and Wolf was very helpful in helping me keep her around. Too good in fact well...I'll get into that later...