Bingo Club NYC Reviews Discussion 929-515-8188

Zoey & Lucy Double - One hour. Total 600 (opening week special, 10% off)

This morning, checked the thread, texted for an early appointment. Took note of a special rate available which brought the rate for a double down to 600. Of course I recognized the names Lucy and Zoey! So I pulled the trigger and headed over.

Zoey: beautiful face, about 5 feet 3 inches tall, would look great in a cocktail dress, or really anything hah!, great body, lean and fit, swimsuit model potential here. But that would be a waste :). Looks mid to late 20s.

Lucy: very petite, very cute, charming smile + bubbly personality. Nice chest, nice butt.

The session was great! They were perfect tag-team partners! Although maybe tag-team doesn't fully capture it....the didn't take turns working haha. Let's call it great teamwork though. Of course we began with an almost overwhelming sample of double BBBJ/BLS. I arrived freshly showered so there wasn't a need to interrupt the flow for any showers. Soon I was putting on my 1st of 5 condoms I brought for the occasion and warming up with lucy in standing missionary whilst Zoey kissed me gently and playfully. Nice combination sensations both tactile and visual. I liked the balance and flow we set, kinda like my attention was evenly divided and allocated if that makes sense.

That was the tenor and flow and I think its' why I both enjoyed the session and also was able to last about 40 minutes before finishing. We paced ourselves having fun consistently. I discovered that Zoey is probably the best kisser I have encountered in this hobby, and actually I think kissing Zoey was often a good way to avoid prematurely blasting in the bag while fucking Lucy. For balance, I finished deep inside Zoey (covered) in standing doggie while kissing Lucy, who is also a lot of fun to DFK with.

A great hour. Thanks Bingo Club!

Lucy
Today was a treat! Last time I was here was a while, it was nice to be back here. Today I texted mms and I wasn’t shy asking for a wacko, she confirmed it means crazy and i said, yes! I need something crazy.
I was close to one location but was given another familiar address.
Well, I’m waiting patiently and a familiar mms presented Lucy!! Excellent! It’s been a while for us so today was a much needed reunion.
A spinner with no known limits , mm c, shaved curtains, perfect little ass, she walked-in already naked and came between my legs with a very nasty (in a good way) DFK tongue out mouth open and a oh baby, you good. Lol I didn’t even do anything yet. But I’ll let it slide for the sake of my Boner.
I couldn’t skip the shower today, we soaped and cleaned each-other, some dfk and as soon as we go back to the room, she was already on her knees looking up, open mouth tongue out, all the way out. I mime to her to keep her eyes on me, and I slowly dipped my tip in her mouth then slowly around her mouth, she took my hand, put it on her neck and then my whole dick was gone in her throat, eyes on me. Her eye makeup was perfect! A few minutes of Gluck Gluck Gluck to the back of the throat, then I pulled out and as if she didn’t have enough spit, I spit in her mouth, she tOok me in all the way again (all this was discussed and agreed on in advance). She likes it rough and today she got it, within reason.
I used all the spit in her mouth to wet her shaved lamb chops, picked her up and opened her up for a short daty. I didn’t really feel it, she has amazing pussy great lips and a tight ass but we kinda lost gusto during daty so I start tapping her clit with my tip and didn’t stop till she grabbed my balls and pulled me closer causing my tip to engaged her. Man, I didn’t want to stop and I can see how this could have escalated real quick and if you’re into it, no judgement from me, I get it. But I was really fighting with myself- go all in or pull out. I pulled out mainly because I didn’t have the dinero for it, even thus he didn’t mention it when I was half way in. I reach out for the cover but my hands were shaking so bad I just grabbed on of her open ones, I find them to be nit as comfortable at the base but anyway I put it on and drilled her so fast, knees all the way folded by her ears, hitting her pelvic bone till we came together.
I felt like I was gonna give out on that bed, I was ruined, drained from energy, strength and cum.
Absolutely worth every one of the $340 (-10%) yey and the $60 tip for the out of the box experience

YaYa 300 + 60 DFK BBBJ DATY FIV FIA CFS DTBBBJCIM pretty much in that order.

I have met her several times, 4-5 times in the past at NYAF... after some blue balls mediocre cock blocking sashimi had to get squared and I know without a doubt will never experience YMMV from her. Yaya is an over-performer thru and thru. A woman's woman, spicy and hot... a man's slut.

In the mood for multiple shots? Eat your veggies. Bring redwood...she is the one to see...

Cant vouch for her rim, not my thing ...but she is know to dive deep... I prefer her DTBBBJ, whenever I want to get a break from the average 2,3inch shallow BJ, she is the one...she can take me deep.

Always welcomes me on her back... her legs wide open I can drill and drill her all in. She is very tight, bring hard wood and bring your own cover(s). She does not goal tend or block , she will tell me that I'm killing her but always pleases me to the end... both legs high on my shoulders taking it deep…ankles to earlobes while grabbing my ass, she is always hungry for more cock, always a sure shot...till she senses I'm about to blast ordered not to stop till I cum and begs me to come in her mouth.

...I rip the cover off and she dives deep deep DT...I blast and she cleans my cock with her mouth…she swallows …

Hot towel … all in 300 + 60 … completely satisfied …hungry … nice day for a large bowl…
...courtesy of the house…got the 10% discount…spicy ramen at ktown.

Zoey + Venes (Vincci) = 300 + 260 + 60 tip split to each

So this place is their same exact old location, so it wasn't hard for me to navigate to. I was told same owner. I'm assuming they had so many girls, and a lot of traffic (been bumping into other mongers more often) at the new location. That they were able re-open the old spot? Originally, was just trying to see Zoey but she convinced me to do doubles with a pretty good discount, so i couldn't pass it up. I guess they are still offering the discount to get more foot traffic in. She brought Venes, never seen her before. Good pick. Cute face, decent body, little bit of a gut, i would say small B's? nice ass, tattoo right above it. Venes came in hot. Straight to passionate DFK, into a triple kiss, then DFK with Zoey, and Venes went straight down for a very good BBBJ. Slow and sensual. Wasn't able to get a good view with Zoey all over my chest and face.

Quick shower. Zoey likes to goof around, and she said "No towel! Let's go!" with her cute giggles. Zoey is adorable with her cute, silly, and goofy attitude, and she knows i love it. All 3 of us walked down the hall butt naked. Cleaned all the important areas, Zoey joked around using 2 fingers on me, but she knows that's not my thing. At one point during the session, Venes was teasing with her fingers down there during a double BBBJ, but Zoey moved her hand away since she knows i don't like that, which i appreciate. Back to the big room at the end of the hall.

And straight to DFK with Zoey, and BBBJ with Venes. They signaled to lay down, but I wanted to sit at the edge of the bed, and watch both of them. My first real double BBBJ. Other times I have done doubles, it's almost always one or the other, not at the same time. And damn, it didn't disappoint. One on them on each side, sliding their tongues and lips, sometimes synced in the same motion, other times free for all. The view from the mirror was great. Laid down, with Zoey 69, she is clean, shaven, tasted good, while Venes did some BLS. Then switch. Zoey's BBBJ is great. Very PSE like. Just mouth, just hands, then combo, varies speeds. Venes also clean, shaven, and tasted good. Seemed like Venes came, believable if it was an act. Very vocal. She switched, and sat on my face. "Keep sucking, i like it." The view of her looking down on me, while DATY, and playing with her boobs was awesome. She seemed very responsive, and came again. Then she got off, and i watch Zoey go to town on me while Venes played and sucked with my nipples or DFK until i donated in Zoey's mouth. Zoey left, and she told Yaya i was here, and yaya came in, and acted all cute and jealous. I had Zoey and Venes both in my arms, and Yaya came on top with some DFK for me. One could only dream of having all 3, but i already have a tough time with 2. At one point, Zoey said next time you see Yaya, i'll come too "for free". I said of course, but we'll see if that actually happens. Maybe just a ploy.

Hot towel clean up. Chatted with Venes. English is passable. No translator while she half ass massaged my arms and shoulders. Zoey comes back and we cuddled for a couple minutes so i can re-cooperate. Had some laughs. Zoey kept pushing for 2nd round due to time constraints. i agreed, and surprisingly got hard pretty quick from Venes BBBJ while Zoey plays with my nipples and/or DFK. I didn't fuck either of them, and i'm fine with that. i usually let my girls dictate the session. Venes' BBBJ was slow and sensual, and the eye contact was a sight. She has a very teasing BBBJ lots of licking the head of the shaft, and eye contact gave me the shivers, and she giggled because of that. Very cute, but got serious instantly. Eventually, Zoey wanted her turn again. This time lots of eye contact, dirty talk, and spit with it dripping down her lips and chin, until I came on her face. During Venes was DFK and/or licking my nipples. Let me play with her pussy while showing me her ass. SO HOT. Was 10 min OT, and they didn't care. The gals are super friendly, and seems like they are all friends. Yaya came in again, and did the same cute act and more DFK. Another hot towel clean up, helped me dress, kisses goodbye and I was off.

Zoey, Lucy, and Yaya have been on my repeat list.

Still anticipating a Zoey and Lucy double, and a Zoey and Yaya double. I've already had Yaya and Lucy which was great as well, but i didn't review it. All of their head game are strong.

Venus has earned herself a session with just her, mainly due to her BBBJ being very good as well.

Reached out to the place today advertising 10-2am
Got a text replying they close at 12pm little
But confused and was advised it’s fee +tip which again a little confused. Wondering if I got the right spot. Was advised near the B park?

Zoey: 1 Hour GFE 2 pops 320+optional tip

Texted around one hour b4 and scored my appt with Zoey. She's real slim but damn she still has one of the most awesome asses I gotta say. She looked smoking hot in a tight dress and even better when she slipped out of it to bring me to the showers. The table shower experience was top shelf and extended, I went full omikase with her this time bc I could tell she know how to make it wild and wonderful. Highlights gotta be the rimming three ways, the BJ from behind (always a favorite) , and the wet 69.

Great GFE service, came in mouth during the wet 69. Finally make it back to the rom for a solid massage and convo. Her English is not bad at all. When she was able to sense life she went back into sexcat mode and blew me from behind again. Soon I was behind her, even better lol. Covered up, started and finished in doggy. Gorgeous gal AND top level of service.

Barbie 1H 320.
Saw Barbie today again after some time away. I had seen her before and had a good time. This visit was a truly great time. Maybe it is just familiarity or some other intangibles, but today she seemed several notches more hot than I remembered. Her eyes...big and pretty and very expressive. Body is petite + stacked. I would say her name is a great match with her body and personality: She's a small gal with ideal body ratio and an expressive playtime face. Service menu and motivation was also great as always with the NYAW/NYAF gals.

What a great way to start a Friday morning with a visit to Spicy Girls and an outstanding greeting from the gorgeous Candy. She scheduled me to see Vincci for the first time. I am a regular with Sara and Lucy and trusted Candy’s recommendation. Vincci showed a great deal of enthusiasm when she walked into the large room and told me she would treated me well. After a lengthy period of twisting tongues we moved onto to the TS, where she turned in an outstanding performance like you would expect with any NYAW/NYAF/Spicy girl. While she had me on the edge in the shower, we returned to the room she her oral skills continued and I gave her my first deposit. Either it was unexpected or too much, but I filled her mouth and some went into her nose (a first).
I returned the favor with my oral talents and her body shuddered and she experienced the same outer body experience. She got louder and bucked her hips and wrapped her legs around my head wanting more.
After a brief break, we maneuvered into a variety of positions to complete a wonderful morning. She led me down the hall holding my manhood sans towel and another make out session took place before my time was up.
She has the potential to get to the level of Sara and Lucy, and I look forward to returning …. So many choices, it is getting harder and harder to make a decision. You cannot go wrong with a visit to either Spicy Girls /or NYAF.

Woke up from last night at the gym and finally gather my thoughts about last night

zoey and somehow became a double with yaya 300 each + tip total was 640 for me

First time here parking sucks compared to my usual spots. Had a little issue going into the spot and finally got buzzed and met candy the mms. Not much verification just a quick ID flash and a question or too. She leads me to a room towards the end and asked who I want. I now realize I like spinner types and asked for Zoey. Mms leaves and leaves me alone in the room awkward few minutes I hear Zoey walking in.

Zoey I see a pretty girl walk in and gets greeted with some kissing. She’s a really good kisser think 2nd to Kylie from ddy.
she asked a few things and ends up pushing me for a double. Originally wasn’t on my agenda but said fuck it. Agreed paid her and she walks out I hear some laughs and maybe to tell mms I ended up agreeing a double haha.

She returns and immediately starts the session. Literally jumps on top of me and just began kissing I’m all over exploring all over. Incoming the door open I glance and hear a lady come in and I feel something something attach their lips onto my other head. My minds like holy fuck wtf is happening. Sensory overload.
Realized it’s yaya I hear a comment about my balls or something(they thought I couldn’t speak Chinese?) then we both head into the shower.

It’s my first time doing a TS so it was very interesting. More random chatter and realized I can speak Chinese. Got in top of the bed back up and immediately they started. Yaya asked if I like butt stuff I said not really.. so just felt boobs on my legs and Zoey on my back. There’s a lot going on but somewhere I know there’s a vag massage and whatever and I hear Zoey cum in my mouth twice ok? flipped me over and yaya saying things like ima suck ur dick and eat her out so much crazy stuff idk how to react tbh.
Memorable part was just every lady swapping turns all over.

back the bedroom dries me off and tells me to lay down. BBBJ yaya into both into Zoey. Think they wanted me to pop but I tell Zoey to get in top. She goes rcg and yaya comes on kisses me some more. Zoey keeps saying holy shit omg dirty talk Idk how to even react and just went on auto pilot.
Told em slow down and they realized it take it easy both lay on the side and we make some chatter find out where they from etc etc. again I needed time to process wtf just happen last 30-40 minutes.

after that yaya teases me and Zoey too. Yaya eventually gets me off with CIM while Zoeys just tits on my face. I chill again while yaya goes up to clean up more chatter and by the time is over I’m getting cleaned up. And they dress me. I kinda wish I asked to shower before I left cause yea. I tip the lady’s here and they say see me tomorrow..
Zoey leads me out and says bye bye. Walk to candy again and asked how I liked it. I guess my face said it all and she laughs. Mentions which site I saw them from etc etc. now here I am

First for everything and glad I did my double.
I don’t think I can do this again it’s too much of a sensory overload for me
In about xx:05pm left the door about xx:55 pm

side note I’m glad I found this site last July and dove in around august.
Thanks to doing this hobby I started at 300 pounds and realized I needed more stamina I lost 50 pounds so far. Expensive but every penny worth the experiences I had this past year. Too many more. Thank you utopia guide

Yaya + Barbie (340 each normally but was given a discount so 600 total)

I guess they’re running a promotion since they said the spa is new. Was given a location and wasn’t asked for a pic of ID or LinkedIn. When I got there mms just felt me up I guess to make sure I wasn’t the police, flashed my id and she didn’t take a picture. The place is really big, has at least 4 rooms, and an upstairs area that I didn’t get to see. I was led to a room where mms asked me to strip and wait for them.

Barbie was cute would say 27 or so, skinny little spinner that’s so small maybe 4’10. Yaya is meh looking, maybe around 40, few extra pounds on her like 5,2. Barbie gave me a preview bbj while yaya stuck her tongue down my mouth. I’m not a fan of her kissing technique a little too aggressive for me. They also really pushed for a third to join but wasn’t interested before knowing what to expect from the session. Was led to the bathroom and they had me do a table shower, first time doing it and it wasn’t bad by any means but not my thing. They soaped me up and said they were getting the first pop right then and there. After cleaning and I flipped over and Yaya started giving me a throat job, and to my surprise she also started kissing Barbie as well. Barbie also joined in would dt. Me personally I preferred Barbies bj, it just has more suction to it, but Yayas has a throat you can fuck better. Few minutes of this and Barbie sat on my face and with Yayas throat just going at it I cim. Cleaned up again and went back to the room.

In the room they gave me a half assed massage while talking and giggling a lot. Would’ve love to understand what they were saying. When I felt ready I flipped over and they gave a bbj, I loved how they both had their tongues on either side and they would angle themselves so when was sucking the head the other was bls. I didn’t want to pop a second time without actually fucking them so put the cover on and had Yaya do some cg while making out with Barbie. Few more minutes then I really wanted to fuck Barbie so we switched condoms and went for standing mish while yaya licked Barbies nipples. Switched to standing doggy while Yaya played with herself. Few more minutes and Yaya said she wanted cim again. Took the condom off and just throat fucked both of these girls. I started getting the feeling I was close but I really wanted to bust in Barbies pretty mouth so I switched and just went at it until I cim.

Overall I would repeat, Barbie was the highlight for me and I’ll definitely be back to see her. Might do another double but swap out Yaya for someone else. She did perform very well but her looks just isn’t it for me.

Yaya - 1H 300 with discount.

First time at this location. MMS let me in and led me to a room, molested me a little and confirmed my appointment was with Yaya.

Suddenly Yaya burst through the door like a stripper joining me in the VIP room. Her body is medium build and super-sexy. Her eyes are stunning and her presence was unmistakable. Very sexy lady with a strong sensuality to her.

While I was staring at her taking her looks and presence in, she was starting the strip-tease. Strip-tease mixed with undressing me. DFK like an adult actress for a few minutes while her hands roamed my groin. Soon she had my cock in her mouth and her eyes gazing up into mine. Perfect transition from stripper in VIP room to porn star. She gave me head like a very good porn-star, doing everything I could have wished for and more: BBBJ, worship the balls. rimming, deep throat and even some gagging. At one point I asked her to take it easy lol!

This girl was really drawing my fantasies out without me asking. When I covered up and she got lubed up I fucked her hard in doggy style for the a good 20 minutes straight. She could take it as good as I could give. She really created the porn-star fantasy I rarely find.
Came hard, needed a break, she gave me a nice massage, and I stumbled out happy.

Barbie- 2 hrs 600
I called mamasan early in the morning and ask for Barbie, I walk in and saw her in a sexy outfit. She is petite and has a perfect body. She smiles and dfk me immediately. We went into the shower and rubbed each other, it was great. Now for the room, we went from missionary to cowgirl, Amazing view, she’s beautiful. Overall I camed two times throughout the session, it was really fun.

vincci + barbie 300 + 280
at first I book vincci with the 10% discount but barbie came and and persaude me for a double with an aggressive bbbj and extra discount so i couldnt say no. talk about she drive a hard bargin lol. we went to take a quick shower with a lot of kissing and bbbj. back to the room we started 69 with barbie sucking me and vincci rimming me then after 5 mins the girls switch positions. barbie is more aggressive than vincci on bbbj and rimming. i lay down and they gave me a double bbbj and i almost lost it there so asked them to changed it up with 1 giving me bbbj and me eating barbie. after a few mins grab the condom and started to fuck barbie then when switch to vincci they changed the condom. after doing it twice i just gave up and went with the double bbbj unload to both their mouth. they were sucking me clean from left to right it was awesome to see and feel. after 15 mins break we started round 2 with vincci giving me bbbj and me eating barbie. but i could get my 2nd round done so they come up with the idea of fucking me. i was like huh and then barbie pull put a toy then put a condom on it then lube it up and poke my behind while giving me bbbj. vincci then sit on my face, i was basically getting face fuck, butt fuck and suck off all at the same time omg. i came so hard within 3 mins and after a short break we shower then off i go back to work.

Vincci;

~35, big A's or small B's, 5'1, normal body type without much belly but not fit fit, mid back length black hair

340 hr bbj, ts, rim, bls, cfs

TOFTT on a newish place that all existing reviews sound way too positive. I'd continue that trend with a couple caveats, overall nice experience - location isn't super discreet but once inside has nice TS and spacious rooms. MMS seems nice too once she warms up a bit.

Didn't schedule with a specific provider so once arrived MMS very bluntly says 'you're seeing Vincci, get changed', points to a robe on the wall and leaves without time for objection. As soon as I took my shirt off Vincci busts in the room for an aggressive DFK and helps to take off the rest of my clothes. Bewildered but unable to get a feel for the gal or situation I lean in and go with it. Once close get off get a quick preview of her BBJ which I'm finding it hard to put words to. Lots of suction and enthusiasm but a slight roughness to her tongue? However you describe it and as much as I pondered it felt good so no complaints.

Relatively quick TS with a bit of rim and bls before I make my first deposit with that quasi-sandpaper BBJ. Worth noting she gave a pretty solid back massage before deposit which I'd have been fine with half the session just being that!

Off to the room we towel off and has me get into baby changing position (legs up ass off the bed) so she can rim/bls more since she could tell I was loving it. Did I mention the sandpaper tongue yet (still a positive experience)? Because that really shone through and almost got us to our second of the night. Alas we persevered and were able to hold off for some extensive mish, k9, standing CG.

Side bar: I don't know how the rest of y'all can pound at mach 10 but I'm a slow and sensual type guy. Vincci called out how too many folks hit way too hard and it doesn't feel nearly as good so maybe ask y'all's providers what they're into for some better acting
in the future!

Ada 300 hr (sale) dfk, bbbj, cfs

First time seeing her and she was right up my alley. Very pretty face with long black hair and thin and chinese so yeah, I liked. She did the straight to BBBJ that I remember from NYAW.

Did the shower and she spoke good english and she was awesome. Great personality and talker. Good kisser.

In the room some dfk and grabbed onto that nice ass of hers. Suck on them nice fake C tits. Some neck kissing...maybe some ear kissing.
She did a good bbbj that lasted until I asked for 69. Nice shaved pussy I got into and she seemed to enjoy. This went on until I stopped her and asked for condom. She was hard no bbfs.

She was a great fuck. Really into it. Very passionate. Told me she liked my cock and she should. But it is nice to be appreciated. No go slows here. No doggy because I was really into her face I guess. Standing mish her legs up on my shoulder wrecking it like my old days. Some more bbbj. And finished in mish. Her pussy is the tightness I like for CFS.

Showered and talked more. She really shot to the top of the girls at their two shops. While I think Helen is hotter I think I get along and talk better with Ada.

Oh, she was 5'1 to 5'3. I'd say early 30s. Total hottie.