Bingo Club NYC Reviews Discussion 929-515-8188

Barbie + Yaya 1hr - 600

Having read on this forum that NYAF basically have a 2nd location with this place I was happy to see Barbie on the roster - had misfired trying to get her before. Texted in the morning, and hour later I was there.

Started with Barbie and in the table shower when MMS offered the double - why not - she brought in Yaya.

The girls - Barbie is tiny, a proper spinner, very cute, nice fake tits, age late 20s possibly. Yaya is a bit older, taller but still in great shape, a fairly husky voice.

The next hour was a bit of a blur - I'm a one-shot guy so was concerned a double would get me going and end too soon, but if anything I found the opposite - the fact one of them was pretty much always attached to my face distracted someone and allowed me to last a respectable time.

It was 69s, bbbj, cfs with both, cim. Overall a very pleasurable experience. Barbie ticks the tiny and cute box but yaya is definitely tuned into what you're looking for. She picked up I liked kissing and I felt she was instructing barbie a little in the exchanges in chinese they had. She kissed barbie a little and said to me "you like to watch!" so did it more. Yaya's english is good, and better than Barbie's but that's not to say Barbie wasn't good. The only problem with Barbie was that she's so petite that during the 69 I was getting a sore neck reaching.

Highlight was fucking barbie in doggie while yaya played with herself and dirty talked.

Overall a very pleasurable experience, both girls are great. Yaya possibly won on service as she seemed to tune into what I liked without asking while you can't get past Barbie's youth and cutness.

Zoey and Ada $600

Late Sat night I send a text to see who’s available not really needing to go but just to see. I got a few names and confirm again that they’re indeed free and on premises, I pick Zoey and Ada for a half hour originally but end-up extending to 1 hour in the room.
I’m familiar with them individually as well as their intensity in the room and that’s exactly why I picked that combo.

Ada’s exotic look, her fuck me face and great body Combined with Zoey’s classy style and dfk got me hard before I even took my shoes off. They walked in already in their birthday suites looking young and ready to give themselves to me. The right amount of DFK to start some intense some not combined with rotating bbj was a good feeling. We broke to shower and ended up spending way more time than I normally like in there but it was fun and didn’t feel like anyone was trying to waste time, we were very busy exploring eachother with FIV, FIA (mine mostly), rim, very close but not really PSE play with zoey that got me popping real hard.

With hh basically gone I extended for the full hour when we got back to the room. I was spent and they could sense it. I just wanted to relax with them by my side as if that was even possible.. yes they were by my side but started choreographed tease that got me thinking horrible thoughts and got me hard again. Lol
I asked for softness and they did but when it was my turn to fuck I went hard and harder, I didn’t waste time with anything but went straight to doggy. It took a little longer but the aggressive way we fucked got me there eventually with 10 min OT. They took a heavy pounding with a smile and a kiss goodbye at the end for a $600 donation total.

Zoey

Saw her Sunday at virtually empty spot. Started with daty and BBBJ for a bit before table shower. She definitely tries to push your buttons and boundaries by seeing what she can get away with (choking, ass play, etc). Every orifice was thoroughly cleaned with fingers, tits, tongue, etc. Vigorous 69 and grinding in shower. Back to room more bbj and slow BBFS but no CIP. Fun time PSE. $400 including tip

Zoey + Ada, Half hour 480 (special)

All star double session.

How the two looked: like they belong together on an album cover. Two slim but leggy vixens. Zoey has a classic beauty to her face. Beautiful eyes. Ada has an exotic face that I also found captivating. To my eyes she looks like a mixed race Japanese/korean/chinese club kid.

Zoey as far as I could tell is all natural. Ada had enhanced Cs that give her body bimbo ratios and looked great on her.

Both were full of energy and sexual confidence, they dominated me for 30 minutes that felt like 50.

I loved that they did everything together. To the degree possible lol. This magnified the essence of the experience as a true double team fantasy. To start, they kissed me together. The both had their own style (Zoey kissed more demure and gently, Ada kissed more aggressive and horny GF style.) The experience of being kissed by both of them was a crazy experience and once in a lifetime memory all by itself.

Next they worshipped my cock and balls together, even more amazing than the kissing. At first they took turns sucking my cock and licking my balls. And then they tag teamed my cock with both their tongues, amazing sensation. The experienced of both tongues running up and down my cock together, I almost lost it right there.
They kept me on the edge for a good 10 minutes more, nobody said anything, they were working my cock and balls, and I was just enjoying the crazy good feeling.

At some point Ada asked me if I want to come in both of their mouths together, or do I want to fuck one of them while the other one sucks my balls and licks my ass. Wow that's a question I have never been asked actually. But it sounded win-win....

I chose to keep the existing good thing going and have no regrets obviously, Some of my come went into each of their mouths, and some onto both of their faces. I helped with cleanup by getting the come off both faces with my fingers, and they helped too by licking it off my fingers. Insane good girls. Donation was only 480 because of a sale, normally it might be a little more fyi.

Vincci 1hr $300+$60 with Luna add on $200 hhr

I found myself in the city late night so texted MMS to see who was around and was thrilled to see Vincci’s name, so immediately reserved her and rushed over. Have been thinking about Vincci ever since experiencing her for the first time a month ago and have been eager to repeat. Warm welcome by MMS who showed me to the first room. Just as I finished undressing, the beautiful Vincci comes in and greets me with amazing DFK. Made out for a while as she undressed, and off to table shower. Standard TS action with lots of licking and sucking on the back side, RIM, then flip for BBBJ, 69, tit fucking, and more DFK. after toweling off and heading out of shower room, I stumbled on new girl Luna who grabbed my cock and led me back to the room, asking me to add her to the mix. Hesitated, but MMS said she’d be just $200, so sure why not. Luna has a nice body but face is meh. More DFK with both then Luna headed down for BBBJ. Then laid down for 69 with Vincci and Luna continuing to lick my balls. Luna wanted me to fuck her, so went mish on her while Vincci licked my ass. Wasn’t feeling it with Luna so switched to mish on Vincci, which was like coming home. felt so good being inside Vincci. After donating in the bag, Luna left and got to lie with Vincci for a while and then she gave me a nice massage. Great time, but will pair Vinci with someone else next time. Luna was ok, but not my type.

Barbie 2 hours 640 plus tip
This is the Barbie everyone should see rather than the movie LOL.
Under 30, petite (under 5') and well proportioned she is a ball of energy and enthusiasm for the full session and know how to prove pleasure and never gives up to provide you with great value and results. A brief table shower before walking down hall sans towel as the first client on Sunday morning. Great oral skills and kisser who exhibited her gymnast body and flexibility throughout our session and English is good enough so that no phone needed. I would definitely have a return visit at what I believe is the best place for complete service.

Vincci - $300/1 hour
I had a really good time fucking this girl. First I made out with Vincci, she’s a good kisser and follows my lead. I felt her up then I sucked her tits, natural b's with nice nipples. She then goes down on me. Very skilled at sucking my cock. Sloppy, deep, real nice blow job. I ate her pussy. She humped my face as I ate her. I put my thumb up her ass while I ate her, then I ate her ass. I rubbed my cock against her pussy and started kissing her again. As I said I fucked this girl. I told her I want to fuck her and she asked if she can fuck me. Yeah, of course you can fuck me. She puts on condom and mounts me in CG. She is into it. I can tell she likes to fuck. I get on top and plow away until I cum.

She gives me a good massage — strong hands. She starts blowing me again to get me hard for round two. We fuck like rabbits.

Good morning dear
The super sweet Vincci back today!!and Zoey Ada azu Yaya 5 girls working Grand opening discount for 10% off !!
https://spicygirlsny.com/ortwitter@BingoclubNYC
Please text or call 9295158188 or 9293821000 for make appointment
Open 7 days 10am-2am
Great session with Yaya on Thursday for two hours of action. Well built and very affectionate and flexible. Strong thighs and desire to make me happy. There was a bonus when Azu walked in for last 30 minutes. Both speak good English and Azu seems like a great single partner. She is young, petite and very energetic and I bet should be outstanding with single session. I look forward to spending time with this beautiful woman from Japan.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Great session with Yaya on Thursday for two hours of action. Well built and very affectionate and flexible. Strong thighs and desire to make me happy. There was a bonus when Azu walked in for last 30 minutes. Both speak good English and Azu seems like a great single partner. She is young, petite and very energetic and I bet should be outstanding with single session. I look forward to spending time with this beautiful woman from Japan.
Damage?
Tip?

Review for Barbie who I saw for the 3rd time in the past month. - Amazing time -- It would normally have been damage 340, but somehow they still have a "grand opening discount" so this amazing time was only 300 (one hour). Of course I added a tip at end, at my option.

Incredible avatar of girlfriend role play (top 3 percent in my personal nonscientific opinion xD). She has been able to learn what I like and adapt her antics and moves to match my style l, to essentially manifest my girlfriend fantasy and gaining top market share of my hobby dollars budget.

Today (my 3rd visit in the past 30 days and my 6th since 1st meeting) was the best ever. I now realize that Barbie just keeps reading me, adapting, enhancing the experience more and more. She's incredible, almost to the extent that I can't quite believe she is for real xD.

Huge smile. Very beautiful and expressive Big eyes. 5 feet tall. Slim but thankfully (for me) not bone skinny. My favorite things about her are her eyes (aforementioned), ass (nice and round), breasts (she's very busty for her petite stature), pussy (tight but accommodating, good muscle control BTW), lips/smile (super wide smile /nice and long tongue, often visible xD).... Sorry this list is getting long... Those are some of the things xD.

She's learned that I love eye contact and with her expressive face and her ability to play up the flirting tease, she was consistently connecting with me visually . I'm not just talking about eye contact here. I"m talking about the constant , playful expressions on her face....I like flirting and at this point Barbie just is in constant facial flirt mode. She flirted with her eyes, with her lips/big smile, and often with her tongue.

She also knows by now that I love to fuck slow but deep, so she keeps finding new ways for us to fuck slow and deep. Today she put me into her in a new position....a version of CG where she was extra close to the mirror while I penetrated her from below. And yet still today my favorite positions with Barbie are doggy (I love her ass), and....actually...also mish!

I know, maybe that is a weird detail but it is true! Who among us prefers missionary? I never prefer missionary position....until Barbie. But...I really like to connect visually, and Barbie is at this point my all time champion of connecting visually. So in her case, and only her case, I love fucking her face to face.

First time Review
Vincci
I've had my eye on her since her days at NYAF. Finally took the time to give her a shot and try out a new spot and break my addiction to DDY and Shangri-la.
Looks 7
Body 7
Attitude and service 10+
It was raining pretty heavy so the street was quiet. Easy buzz in and walk up. Room was basic big hard bed. Vinnci entered and the fireworks began. She's a straight up firecracker. After doing this hobby for a while you while find there are times you will come across provider which you will have great Chemistry with. She was clearly that from the start. My shirt was off in seconds and she was clearly marveled at my many years of gym work. Pants off BBBJ whoa damn I thought Tiffany at NYAF was a shaft master Vincci put it down she did her best to take all of it but I'm a bit on the long side. I had to stop her to not lose myself. Stood her up and got her naked. Not voluptuous but proportioned for her size. I decided to take a dive dove down on the freshly shaven kitty. It seemed to be quite a treat for her. At one point she grabbed the back of my head and would not let me remove myself. After that did some 69 which she went off the rails again. Rock hard it was time to park my jeep in her garage. Suited up went in missionary and from there with her hugging my shoulders stood up and pound her in front of the mirror. It was getting hot and sweaty and I didn't want to lose my grip so back to the bed for some slow deep doggy. What a nice view. Next CG she hopped on and I just took a back seat. If she was faking anyof this she deserves an Oscar suddenly she grabs my pecs and starts to grind like crazy and starts to DFK. My man ego says she came who knows but now it was my turn. Went back to missionary and dropped the hammer. She took it like a champion her moans and the sweet voice of come inside made for a magnificent release. after that she laid on my chest and started to count my abs 1-2-3-4-5-6. That brought a nice chuckle and then she gave me a really nice hard massage another pleasant surprise. I've had some really great sessions but this one goes up there. Maybe I'll post a long one on my other romps. A side note her English was manageable we didn't have to break out the translator. She's definitely worth another visit and that's from a man seldom goes back for seconds only because there's so many.
$300 with the %10 percent discount + $40 tip

Barbie
340 dfk, bbbj, cfs

Want to preface this with I’m on anti depressants & was exhausted asf. But yeah basically I didn’t come.

Mms met me at the door, slightly difficult to find and barbie came soon after.

nice thick butt, the height is definitely at the 5’, c cups

TS/massage was decent although I prefer really hard pressure. She doesn't know english so it was whatever.(Im mongolian but they thought I was chinese). Preview bbbj in the shower & it was off to the room.

Light massage turns into bbbj. There was some light rimming which was enjoyable. Dfk before CG & Doggy. Didn’t really feel it tbh, I’m fucked up. So it was just BBBJ until the end of the sesh thats it.

Would I recommend?
Yeah, probably would've been amazing under different circumstances.

Barbie and lulu $640hr
Bbbj, lfk, and cfs.

Decided to skip out on my usual spot (new rainbow) and tried Bingo. Sent a text to see if Barbie was available. Went met at the door. No verification. I avoid any spot that requires id verification. I arrived to see Barbie and decided to add lulu to the party.
Barbie about 5ft, skinny body, nice rack (man made) and pretty face. Mid 26s
Lulu about 5’3, skinny, decent face, and late 30s (possibly early 40s).

started with lfk and bbbj preview. We moved on to TS and massage. B2B massage. Barbie gave me a bbbj on the ts and ended with cim. Finished the ts and we moved to the room. More bbbj from both. One went high and the other went low. I switched it to mish with Barbie then went back to bbbj. Both were going to town. DT. Went on for a while. I decided to DS lulu and finished inside the bag. Overall good experience.

Kate, Half Hour 260 GFE.
I tried out Kate, new Latina. Her body is VERY nice, she has that amazing latina-style ass and super nice tits. For reference, definitely prettier than Kimber.
Service was good, GFE experience but not on the same level as the Chinese providers who I usually see here. She's great but she's no Barbie :) Nevertheless, I do like my variety, and with a body that hot, I was hard from start to finish. Decent BBBJ, great CBJ, left happy.

Zoey Half hour 240 . DFK, BBBJ, DT. BLS, Rim, CIM.

A while back I met Zoey in a lineup but chose another girl (there were a lot of girls in that lineup, but I didn't know that much at that time about Zoey. After reading more reviews, I noted that in addition to having a beautiful face and body, she has a great rep).

Glad I did try her. Her oral was incredible. Deep throat, teasing, eye contact, ball play, rimming, her whole head game repertoire was top notch. I enjoyed her head game so much that I just let it play out and came in her mouth after about 20 minutes. Simple but good. Great body BTW and very pretty face.

Barbie 1 hr 340+tip

Under 5' in her 20s cup size: MM Ds

Second time with Barbie. I thought I knew what I was getting after having seen her once before. Second time started with the same greeting dfk and preview bbbj with good skill and some nice dt. I'm average size so ymmv. Stand up shower with the traditional blue toast. Table shower available for those who want it. Back to the room for more bbbj and dfk. But at this point it was more intense and passionate than before or even my first session with Barbie. I really got caught up in it and was thinking where is this coming from? We 69 which actually is a little difficult with her small size. daty she appeared to enjoy, I put the cover and did a few positions at one point she started to say F** me several times while grabbing at me to be close to her while we were in mish. I enjoyed that passion. That wasn't in our first session. Finished and we just cuddle for about 5-10 minutes with light conservation. Her English is limited. Showered dressed left happy.

Barbie has a nice playful personality. She did that Miley Cyrus tongue face a couple of times before and after the session - cute.
The first session was good which prompted me to return but the second was better. For a little while after, I was thinking: hey maybe she's kinda into me. Than I realized I did do something different. The first time I gave the tip after the session. This time I gave tip with the donation before the first shower. ymmv but I guessing she appreciated the tip.

Eileen for one hour.....Very good GFE experience. 300 (Special rate) + 20 (my optional tip)

Last time I visited I saw Zoey, and post-visit I had mentioned to the MMS that I like girls with unique faces and/or overall backgrounds. For example, with Zoey I felt that her face was unique, not typical Chinese girl face. Hard to describe, but in a good way...I really liked Zoey.

Today I returned for a lineup, asked the MMS who she thinks I should try, and she recommend the new girl, Eileen. She said Eileen was mixed Chinese and Japanese, and has good service. I went with the rec, and as soon as Eileen joined me in the room I felt good with the choice :). I did find her face unique and attractive and her body was on the petite side. (Full disclosure, I still think Zoey's face is more beautiful and unique).

She spoke English well, so we flirt a bit and I asked her about her background etc. She said she had worked at another spa and was trying out here. Pretty quick the service game was on, I could tell she has experience and yep, very good skills as MMS had promised.

BBBJ was great, rimming great, eye contact, patient. Body looking good, she knows how to pose while she's working.

I informed her that I wanted to fuck her, she lubed up a bit, condom on, lubed my cock a little, and drew me into her pussy in mish. She was dirty talking in English expressing pleasure, so I stayed in mish longer than I usually would. Eventually switched to DS to finish there.

Barbie 1 hr 340+tip

Second time with Barbie. I thought I knew what I was getting after having seen her once before. Second time started with the same greeting dfk and preview bbbj with good skill and some nice dt. I'm average size so ymmv. Stand up shower with the traditional blue toast. Table shower available for those who want it. Back to the room for more bbbj and dfk. But at this point it was more intense and passionate than before or even my first session with Barbie. I really got caught up in it and was thinking where is this coming from? We 69 which actually is a little difficult with her small size. daty she appeared to enjoy, I put the cover and did a few positions at one point she started to say F** me several times while grabbing at me to be close to her while we were in mish. I enjoyed that passion. That wasn't in our first session. Finished and we just cuddle for about 5-10 minutes with light conservation. Her English is limited. Showered dressed left happy.

Barbie has a nice playful personality. She did that Miley Cyrus tongue face a couple of times before and after the session - cute.
The first session was good which prompted me to return but the second was better. For a little while after, I was thinking: hey maybe she's kinda into me. Than I realized I did do something different. The first time I gave the tip after the session. This time I gave tip with the donation before the first shower. ymmv but I guessing she appreciated the tip.
What did you tip her?.
Often better to tip in advance if you know in advance she is not likely to fleece you.

Barbie 1 hr 340+tip

The tip is not required so I'm sure some guests don't tip at all. So if you are gonna tip, I think you're right, u might as well do it at the beginning.