billyS Reviews Alize

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fantastic Alize Review Billy

Originally posted by justlooking
Why pay anybody who won't give you what you want?

I sure don't (if I can help it).
Y'know sometimes you have a girl that is soo beautiful and even though you can't get everything that you want from her sexually you take 9 out of 10. That being said I want a BBBJNQNS but I know that not every SW is going to give me want I want so sometimes you settle for 9 out of 10 MUST HAVES

Peace:
WSJ3

pswope

One out of three
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fantastic Alize Review Billy

Originally posted by jabojones3
Y'know sometimes you have a girl that is soo beautiful and even though you can't get everything that you want from her sexually you take 9 out of 10. That being said I want a BBBJNQNS but I know that not every SW is going to give me want I want so sometimes you settle for 9 out of 10 MUST HAVES

Peace:
WSJ3
I feel ya!

Part of the fun of commercial sex is being flexible enough in your approach to dervive pleasure from a variety of situations.

Thus,while I love a quality bbbj, I have also enjoyed phenomenal busts from hj's from really great looking college babes at rub and tug joints. My mind is my most potent sexual tool and is able improvise in a variety of situations. Of course, I would love a bbbj from said hot college babe but sometimes it ain't on the menu or is too pricey to be worth it to me.

The Mind

Indeed pswope

I have been with the wife fantasing about Alize and the big O is more satisfying. I guess that is why we mongers have this hobby so that we can mix and match our perfect woman and the nasty things that we want them to do to us sexually.

Peace:
WSJ3

pswope

One out of three
Re: The Mind

Originally posted by jabojones3
Indeed pswope

I have been with the wife fantasing about Alize and the big O is more satisfying.

Peace:
WSJ3

You owe her $50 for using her as fantasy fodder. Don't cop to being jj3 if you go to the buffet or her daddy may shake you down.

Shake Down LOL

Originally posted by pswope
You owe her $50 for using her as fantasy fodder. Don't cop to being jj3 if you go to the buffet or her daddy may shake you down.
When I travel I never admit to my internet postings LOL. Actually for the quality Orgasms that I have had fantasizing about Alize I do owe her some money.

Peace:
WSJ3

BillyS, and to the girls that use this Motel/Hotel, Ive been told recently to avoid this place. By more than one person. Dont know if there is anything to worry about, but since there are plenty of places to hump on the Island, Ill stand clear of this one.
Just wanted to share this info, I dont know if its 100% true, but I dont need any more headaches than I have already.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks BMM. The Diplomat was her choice. Personally it is a little too close to home for me anyway. BTW, you mentioned in a post a while ago the Coliseum Motor Inn on Hempstead Turnppike. I used it a few weeks ago and it is cool. If you use cash they don't check id. The rooms are clean and they have mirrored walls. It was $56 for three hours.

Last edited:
I dont like to knock any place, Ive spent thousands of hours in the Diplomat over the years. But, if someone even hints that something is up, Ill stand clear.
(the worst thing about that place is that the front desk can eyeball every car that pulls in and out. No other way into the place.)

pswope

One out of three
The Capri in Lynbrook is about 1.5 miles west of Diplomat on Sunrise Hiway(off Freer St). Have not been there in a while, it's dumpy,but serviceable.