billyS Reviews Alize

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by billyS
Why havn't there been any reviews of this hot little number. I know there are some comments from guys who fucked her at Ass-con but I'm looking for a BMM/billyS type review of her bedroom skills.
If you want something done.......
Every time I open a thread with that picture of Alize (pronounced Al – a – zay) I think, wow that would be fun. But every time she has offered incall on LI it hasn’t matched my schedule. Till today. I called her late this afternoon and asked about incall in Rockville Centre as advertised, which is very close to me. She was still home, she hadn’t had any appointments yet so she agreed to meet me in a half hour. She was running late but she had the courtesy to call. When she got the room she called me with the room number (I was next door in the TGIF parking lot listening to the Yankee’s finish off the Sox). Now for the fun. Alize is a very cute, compact black girl. Very sweet natured. I sat on the bed and undressed her as she stood before me. Her jeans were tight, and her bra held back two very firm, round full breasts. In person, buck naked, Alize is very impressive. Smooth chocolate skin, tight body. We hugged then headed to the other bed and she tried to cover me but I asked her to wait. She kissed her way down my body and asked her to slide her pussy over to my face. She stuck that firm little butt right where I could grab it and position it myself. I started licking that clean little pussy and exploring her hole with my tongue. She was licking all around the good spots then started jerking me so I asked her to switch to her on her back. I alternated between sucking on her clit and licking it. Then I started fingering her and she responded by getting her hips into it. As she got wetter I added a finger and did it harder while maintaining lip contact with her clit. Her moans were really getting me hot, as she squirmed on the bed from my fingering and licking/sucking. With my other hand I would reach up and squeeze those firm titties hard. At one point I used my right hand to squeeze her tits, to give it a break from fingering and I realized my fingers were soaked with her juices as they slid all around her breasts. We finished her oral with Alize straddling my face, grinding it into my mouth. I pulled back her clit hood with both hands and concentrated on licking her clit with long lapping licks, interspersed with some deep tongue fucking. I really wanted to fuck now that I‘d gotten that hot little box so wet. She covered me up and did some oral herself but I was really ready. We started with her on top. She lowered that tight 4’11” body slowly onto little billy then started to rid him hard as I grabbed onto her tits. She was going hard, bouncing up and own and right before she finished me I asked to switch positions. We did some missionary but the height difference made this awkward so I asked for doggie and then we really went to town. First we started slow with me bending over her playing with her tits and rubbing her clit. Then I straightened up and she started slamming her ass into my cock. The girl can fuck! Then after a while I took over, I grabbed her hips and banged them into me as hard as I was thrusting my cock into her tight hole. The AC was on in the room but I was sweating like crazy. After I came I just kept banging away till I got a little soft, (didn’t want the bag slipping off). Did some clean-up, some chit chat, and then after I gave Alize a quick massage we started on round two. Alize only does covered bj’s but her technique is quite good and she got me up in no time. She does long hard strokes with her mouth that stretches out the dick and gets it ready for fucking. She has a tight mouth and it grips the dick well. Once I was ready we fucked some more. She is not a clock watcher (we ran over) and aims to please. We did a bunch of positions, all with jest and we finished by pulling off the bag and she finished me by hand all over her tits. She was surprised how much thick cum I had for a second cup. I would recommend Alize, she really is a sweet girl and is very customer oriented. She aims to please and most important SHE CAN FUCK LIKE A WILD WOMEN. Go get her guys.

pswope

One out of three
you know there's a swimming pool at that place, you coulda cooled off afterwards and freaked the tourists from Indiana.

(good review)

Well, as they say, YMMV - I have gotten a BBBJ from Alize - in Studio 5, no less - it was rather mechanical. I also thought her FS was rather mechanical as well - but that body!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic Alize Review Billy

I was wondering though...for 2 cups what was the cost? $$$ or $$.

BTW it really doesn't matter if you get a CBJ or a BBBJ if the girl knows what she is doing a CBJ can be better than a BBBJ.

Peace:
WSJ3

Re: Fantastic Alize Review Billy

Originally posted by jabojones3
BTW it really doesn't matter if you get a CBJ or a BBBJ if the girl knows what she is doing a CBJ can be better than a BBBJ.
I would just like to say that many people here would disagree with that VERY strongly.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
WILL EVERYBODY PLEASE STOP REFERRING TO THEMSELVES IN THE THIRD PERSON?!!!!

Cloud Nine is really getting sick of it...

Peace:
WSJ3

DITTO, Ditto, ditto, ditto(I always wanted to have the most sarcastic post on Utopia Guide.)

oh yeah, Billy, nice stuff. Nice review.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror

I was wondering though...for 2 cups what was the cost? $$$ or $$.
$200 for the hour, its up to you to provide the two cups. Alize is more then willing to make sure you do.
Originally posted by TC123
Great Review Billy! The times I've been with Alize have been just as enjoyable, but I don't have your flair for remembering details.
Its a gift.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Fantastic Alize Review Billy

Originally posted by justlooking
I would just like to say that many people here would disagree with that VERY strongly.
Well personal preferrence I LOVE BBBJTC but if you can't get it from everybody.

Peace:
WSJ3

Originally posted by slinkybender
The big problem with Alize is that it just takes too much energy to draw her out of her shell and get her to talk to you.
I take it this means that you have had a taste of this fruit. Lucky you.

Peace:
WSJ3

Re: Re: Fantastic Alize Review Billy

Originally posted by billyS
$200 for the hour, its up to you to provide the two cups. Alize is more then willing to make sure you do.

Its a gift.
God Bless America. I usually just hold on to my cup and let it go at 59mins and 59 secs to get my money worth but if Alize will let me have as many cups as I can manage in an hour than I have found my nirvana.

Peace:
WSJ3

Re: Re: Re: Fantastic Alize Review Billy

Well personal preferrence I LOVE BBBJTC but if you can't get it from everybody.

Peace:
WSJ3
Why pay anybody who won't give you what you want?

I sure don't (if I can help it).

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fantastic Alize Review Billy

Originally posted by justlooking
Why pay anybody who won't give you what you want? I sure don't (if I can help it).
Generally speaking, almost no one gives you everything you want, not to mention when and where you want it. Right?

(Now I sound like you!)

-Ww