Best "Regular" Pickup Spots In NYC Metro Area

...3)TUESDAY- FOR THE 40 and over crowd. City Cafe. Stewart Ave. Garden City, lots of people there. Well known for Tuesdays. At age 50 you may be one of the youngsters!
Great place to pick up Ms. Cript Keeper...or Joey Bagadonuts' older sister.

5)Thursday.....the steak houses.......The Miracle Mile rest. on Northern Blvd, Manhasset.
Tiko's? lots of JAPS looking for sugar daddies?
Place is Toku. Japanese restaurant owned by the Poll family. Same owners as Cippolini, Bryant & Cooper, Riverbay......and........the soon to be gutted and reinvented.........Tavern on the Green.

And yes, Thursday nite is steak house nite. Also try Blackstones in Melville (beware it's often a sausage factory). Rare 650 (formally Sagamore Steak House) in Syosset. Possibly Rothmann's in East Norwich (but haven't been there in years)

For the guys further east I understand they recently reopened Wave at Danfords Inn in Port Jeff. Two story club on the water. Maybe a go-to spot.

When I have gone to Blackstones for business functions, the women are mostly over 40 with heavy makeup hiding as best as they can their aging features. Money has made some of these executives strut their stuff, like the boys wearing gold gym teashirts on steroids.

It is more fun watching the mating rituals of people, than participating in it or worse, actually pay attention to that business function I was suppose to go i the first place. LoL

Last edited:
Great list!

For Friday Happy Hour, you can't go wrong with Savannah's or GLO in Westbury; half price drinks & free food from 5p-8p

AS BRIEFLY AS I CAN MAKE THIS, HERE ARE THE PLACES AND DAYS OF THE WEEK FOR NIGHTSPOTS IN THE NASSAU /SUFFOLK AREA;.....
AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON........
GOOD LUCK

Anyone try TWO Steak & Sushi near the Lake Success Shopping Center? Same owners as FOUR in Melleville. Thinking of hitting it on Thursday.
Haven't yet, but looks like a winner. Only time will tell. The manager is from Nobu and place looks hot. Only one thing.....NHP? Sorry Gav.

I live a block away from that place. Let me know the vibe.
Stopped by TWO Steak & Sushi last night after a business meeting. Was there from 9-10. Place was relatively busy and several attractive ladies caught my eye in the lounge area. Ratio of women to men was 3:2, which is a good sign. Ages spanned from 20-50 something. Several cougars in groups strutting their stuff (trying to compete with the younger pumas - lol). I like this place because it is local to me and the layout is conducive to hooking up. There is a lounge/bar area with cool chill-out music playing in the background & flat-screens televising sports, a sushi bar that acts as a buffer between the lounge and informal dining area, and a formal dining area in the back that is more private. Had to split around 10 but people were still coming in. Bathrooms are like micro private rooms - big enough to have sex in or at least a quick BJ.

Man, I guess everyone just pays for pussy now a days!! lol

Swung by TWO last saturday night for a quick drink around 10. Former reviews were on point. A lot of cougar/pumas/milf action and a lot of slightly passed their primes guys trying to be cool and trendy. Was getting the eye for a couple of guidette chics seated at the bar, and a table of guys and their girlfriends (indo-paki??) the girls were hawking. Interesting place. May go back with friends. It's good to be young!!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Man, I guess everyone just pays for pussy now a days!! lol

Swung by TWO last saturday night for a quick drink around 10. Former reviews were on point. A lot of cougar/pumas/milf action and a lot of slightly passed their primes guys trying to be cool and trendy. Was getting the eye for a couple of guidette chics seated at the bar, and a table of guys and their girlfriends (indo-paki??) the girls were hawking. Interesting place. May go back with friends. It's good to be young!!
Is this the spot on Union next to Strike?

Haha, yeah guys. Spot right next to Strike. I think going more than 2 deep would be overkill. Bring a buddy, or a female friend and scope it out at the bar. I likely wouldn't eat there as the place strikes me (personally) as trying too hard with a lot of pretenders (not to mention the rumored high menu prices).

Christ guys stop paying for it!!

Nautical Mile has been poppin with the cougars. Hooked up with one a few weeks ago and she was in the bed last weekend. Nice big fake cans. Thursday and Friday nights are great at the mile. Pick your poison.

There are not to many places on Nautical Mile... You could Pub Crawl the length a few times a night...

I'd say Ottos, Braccos, EB Eliots, and Jeremy's would places I would look at..

And there is always The Helm on the other side of the canal.... Years ago I had some really good luck with MILFS and GILFS at The Helm.