Best Burger (Tristate Area)

McDonald's grills their burgers in their juices, if the burgers don't have enough juice, McDonald's will spray water on the burgers as they are cooking to increase their juiciness, as does Wendy's.
they use the metal cover to speed up the cooking time. but they just throw the patties into the warming oven after they're cooked anyways.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ok For all my LI friends I suggest for one of the best burgers on LI is at The Dory on Shelter Island. They are served grilled and thick on a toasted kaiser roll with hand cut potatoes and home made slaw on the side. With a Ice tea to drink lunch for 2 came to just over 21 dollars. A real bargin and dining can be in or out on the porch over the water.

JG melon, corner bistro, molly's and paul's
I know that many polls rate corner bistro the #1 burger. I finally made it over there last year and I still can't figure out why. I would rate it a C-... no taste and greasy. I don't know what the buzz is all about with this place.

Heartland Brewery next door to coffee shop has a great burger too.

I know that many polls rate corner bistro the #1 burger. I finally made it over there last year and I still can't figure out why. I would rate it a C-... no taste and greasy. I don't know what the buzz is all about with this place.
DITTODITTODITTODITTODITTODITTODITTODITTODITTODITTODITTODITTODITTODITTO

The Coffee Shop on union square, the place where all the models work, has a great burger
Who knows, The Coffee Shop may have good food. Try getting the staff to take your order and then bring it to your table.

My theory is that the girls who waitress there aren't models. They're women who would have been models, except they weren't smart enough.

my theory is that in LA everyone is an actor, here is new york, every unemployed tall girl is a model. they call themselves models even if the've only done pne print ad for a douche product.

ELMO

The Luger Burger which is served only at lunchtime is $8.95. Bacon strip $2.95 extra.
I went there for an early lunch a few weeks ago and had the Prime Rib for only $16.95.