Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

First post.. Sans intro

Not sure if this is the right place for this alert and odd coming from me since I’ve never posted or reviewed this location (have seen Apple thumbs up) or any other for that matter but thought to share. Will post review here and others when I have a minute (which is not often).

Anywho.. En route to Dr appointment on Commack Rd around 3:30 today driving by this loc (brief reminisce lol) and see LE in parking lot and a white women pissed and pacing around the parking lot. I tink.. Uh oh!

Fast forward 2hrs later and on my way back from appointment.. There are now multiple cars including a white carrier van. Dare I say there is some activity occurring as I type!

As I said.. You all seem like fun and I will enjoy sharing more adventures along the way but wanted to alert anyone scrolling around to probably refrain from texting or calling 631-616-9888 for the time being. Looks like the lights will be dim for a minute. Funny thing is I was actually thinking I may swing thru after my appointment today. Oh well.. Bullet dodged I guess.

Hope I did right here or mods please delete or feel free to edumacate me.

631-616-9888 Commack Rd.

Be well be safe out there gents!

Hope everybody who frequented this place used burner numbers. You know they kept records of all their customers by phone number on that iPad Tiffany was always walking around with. I’m sure it was confiscated.

Hope everybody who frequented this place used burner numbers. You know they kept records of all their customers by phone number on that iPad Tiffany was always walking around with. I’m sure it was confiscated.
Not sure it really matters. Do they even care about the mongers anymore after being sued in Nassau county for disclosing names??

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm sure Newsday will file a FOIL to get the names, addresses and UG handles of everyone in that IPad.

I don’t think burner / not burner matters in that situation. LE cannot assume that all customers were there for unlawful activity. That was one of the repercussions from that mess in FLA a few years ago when they installed hidden cameras.

What could happen is that LE uses that phone list to send out unsolicited text messages inviting you to a sting. :) Claiming to be a worker from Lily Spa now operating independently or out of a new place. It might even sound legit because they will have some basic info on you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don’t think burner / not burner matters in that situation. LE cannot assume that all customers were there for unlawful activity. That was one of the repercussions from that mess in FLA a few years ago when they installed hidden cameras.

What could happen is that LE uses that phone list to send out unsolicited text messages inviting you to a sting. :) Claiming to be a worker from Lily Spa now operating independently or out of a new place. It might even sound legit because they will have some basic info on you.
Very likely scenario

Good point.. nice heads up warning.

I'm sure Newsday will file a FOIL to get the names, addresses and UG handles of everyone in that IPad.
I’m sure it was password protected. I don’t think foil would cover that as it would be returned along with cell phones

You guys need to use wechat.

Definitely food for thought. I use textPlus and also have a Google voice #. I also have WeChat and WhatsApp. There have been times when if I didn’t like the way a conversation was going with a provider on one number, I’d switch numbers and start over.

so i got a text from the number saying they changed locations. I will not be answering until it's scoped out.