Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

Went here and the provider, before the session asked me not to comment or review her on the board. This board! Boss doesn’t like it. I got turned off and left. Did not like her confronting me and accusing me. Not cool. I played dumb but I lost my feeling and immediately thought there’s a thousand other things I can spend my money on. Doubt I will ever return. I actually think I’m quietly quitting mongering. Doesn’t move me anymore. Anyone else have this experience????
they told me to remove my review.

How do these girls know who your guys are? Please don’t say they put 2 and 2 together.
If they not that busy and you write a review for coco and you mention it was early afternoon. Mamasan will look in her apt book and see who the customer was. The next time your number books an apt she’ll know and tell the girls to tell you to don’t write reviews.

If they not that busy and you write a review for coco and you mention it was early afternoon. Mamasan will look in her apt book and see who the customer was. The next time your number books an apt she’ll know and tell the girls to tell you to don’t write reviews.

I know a few mamasan and have seen there ledgers. With numbers and name as well as what you getting.
So you think they know about this board? I’m going to ask them and see what they say.

i went last week. she told me her name was jennifer but she answered the phone 2 times and i heard her say coco. i don't know what the question was but i thought that could be her name. she was late twenties or early thirties. i thought she was pretty. i gave hew 40 for half hour. i told her no oil. she used lotion and her massage felt good. i was surprised because usually when i go to amps with bjs i don't get a good massage. at flip she motions if a want a hj or s bj. i obviously prefer a bj. she asks if i want condom or not and i say no. she asks how much. i say 100. she says 129. i told her i only had 100.she said ok and next time 120. i trief fiv but she said outside only. her bbj was really good. i told her not to use her hands. i liked her bbj a lot and i will go back.

i went last week. she told me her name was jennifer but she answered the phone 2 times and i heard her say coco. i don't know what the question was but i thought that could be her name. she was late twenties or early thirties. i thought she was pretty. i gave hew 40 for half hour. i told her no oil. she used lotion and her massage felt good. i was surprised because usually when i go to amps with bjs i don't get a good massage. at flip she motions if a want a hj or s bj. i obviously prefer a bj. she asks if i want condom or not and i say no. she asks how much. i say 100. she says 129. i told her i only had 100.she said ok and next time 120. i trief fiv but she said outside only. her bbj was really good. i told her not to use her hands. i liked her bbj a lot and i will go back.
So she raised her prices? BBJ was 100 last time I was there. And they know what they charge. Next time I go if she won’t accept 100 I’ll walk.

Did she swallow or spit the load?