Belle Spa 631-616-9888 Huntington formerly Lily Spa Commack

I also recieved a text from them a few days ago. I texted back and asked where and they sent the address. I drove by during the day but could not see any signs from the road. I called the number and Tiffany answered saying they were back at the new location.
I was still alittle paranoid after reading some of the messages here after their shutdown.
I went back the next day after it was dark and parked in the back of the building. No signage except for the old OPEN sign in the window, which I could only see from the back parking lot.
I called and asked if they were busy and they told me to come right in. The door opened as I approached and was greeted by a very nice looking girl dressed in one of their uniforms. She looked in her late 20s but it's hard to tell, said her name was Apple, like the fruit. She led me to one of the rooms, the place is pretty big, very nice and clean, the furniture looked new.
I paid gave her a 100 for the hour, she took it and went to get change. I got undressed and laid on the table. She returned with the change.
She asked medium or hard, I asked for hard. The massage didn't start off that well but she got better as she moved along, not the best massage but ok. Had to ask her to press harder, she has a nice touch though. During the massage she would make sure her tits were rubbing on my back and head. Her uniform was a skirt with easy access to her legs and ass.
She finished my back and went for a hot towel. After toweling me off and drying she started ST all over my back, legs and under for some teasing.
I flipped over and she asked what I wanted hand or mouth, I chose mouth. She undressed and had a really nice body, nice sized tits and a nice ass and in pretty good shape. She did the alcohol wash on me then warm water. She did the mouth wash in the mouth thing when she first started sucking then spit it out after a minute. She had some good suction, I asked her to go slow and she responded. There was no discussion about tip but bbj is usually 100 at the old place. Told her I would give her an extra 20 for cim and she said yes. She gave a nice bbj, mostly just mouth but some hands at times, not a real DT. This continued for several minutes until I blew in her mouth, she took it all and continued sucking til I was completely drained. She then got up and spit into a cup, and started hacking so loud I thought everyone could hear. She commented on the volume, cleaned me and herself up and left to get me a water.
It wasn't the best bbj I ever had but was good, I would definitely see her again.
When I was leaving I saw Sophia and Tiffany, not sure if anyone else was there.
I don't see them advertising anywhere, wasn't sure if i should post the address??

billyS

Reign of Terror
I also recieved a text from them a few days ago. I texted back and asked where and they sent the address. I drove by during the day but could not see any signs from the road. I called the number and Tiffany answered saying they were back at the new location.
I was still alittle paranoid after reading some of the messages here after their shutdown.
I went back the next day after it was dark and parked in the back of the building. No signage except for the old OPEN sign in the window, which I could only see from the back parking lot.
I called and asked if they were busy and they told me to come right in. The door opened as I approached and was greeted by a very nice looking girl dressed in one of their uniforms. She looked in her late 20s but it's hard to tell, said her name was Apple, like the fruit. She led me to one of the rooms, the place is pretty big, very nice and clean, the furniture looked new.
I paid gave her a 100 for the hour, she took it and went to get change. I got undressed and laid on the table. She returned with the change.
She asked medium or hard, I asked for hard. The massage didn't start off that well but she got better as she moved along, not the best massage but ok. Had to ask her to press harder, she has a nice touch though. During the massage she would make sure her tits were rubbing on my back and head. Her uniform was a skirt with easy access to her legs and ass.
She finished my back and went for a hot towel. After toweling me off and drying she started ST all over my back, legs and under for some teasing.
I flipped over and she asked what I wanted hand or mouth, I chose mouth. She undressed and had a really nice body, nice sized tits and a nice ass and in pretty good shape. She did the alcohol wash on me then warm water. She did the mouth wash in the mouth thing when she first started sucking then spit it out after a minute. She had some good suction, I asked her to go slow and she responded. There was no discussion about tip but bbj is usually 100 at the old place. Told her I would give her an extra 20 for cim and she said yes. She gave a nice bbj, mostly just mouth but some hands at times, not a real DT. This continued for several minutes until I blew in her mouth, she took it all and continued sucking til I was completely drained. She then got up and spit into a cup, and started hacking so loud I thought everyone could hear. She commented on the volume, cleaned me and herself up and left to get me a water.
It wasn't the best bbj I ever had but was good, I would definitely see her again.
I don't see them advertising anywhere, wasn't sure if i should post the address??
Only post the exact address if they take walk ins without calling first.

Same crew. Nothing new except location then.

Before the place got busted , this was my go to spot for a while . Anyway one of the last times I was there the mamsam always wore a mask even when shit slowed down because of the pandemic . Sos I say to her are you still worried about cover and her response was , she lowered her mask and all her fuckin teeth were like black , I first thought she had a mouthful of black licorice , nope just a fuced up grill .

Sophia

place is now known as Belle spa. Same # and much better location. Huge private parking lot and of course a blinking Open LED sign at window.
went for hhr for 40.
The place is spacious, clean and like a maze! No complaints. The rooms were comfortable with the same massage beds.
When I called I was told Sophia and Coco were on the line up. Didn’t get a chance to see Coco.
However Sophia a petite Asian who i find pretty with a nice set of mm b’s knew how to give a great massage and BBJ.
i always appreciate when providers take a blue shot.
Nothing else was on the menu and when I finished, I donated a 100.
only thing I didn’t like was that walls are thin and I can hear when other people come in.

Before the place got busted , this was my go to spot for a while . Anyway one of the last times I was there the mamsam always wore a mask even when shit slowed down because of the pandemic . Sos I say to her are you still worried about cover and her response was , she lowered her mask and all her fuckin teeth were like black , I first thought she had a mouthful of black licorice , nope just a fuced up grill .
That’s fucking nasty. Maybe too much cum ate away her enamel?

Welp. Thanks for the intel. Was in the area. Used to hit eastern exp. Found myself caught up with a sore back and knot inbetween my legs. Anyway - all is well as previous reviews state. I did not call. Private parking in back. Rang door. Cute uniform, good looking. First time? -my dumb ass replied yes. Take yo numba for next time. Again - dumb, gave number. 40 for 30. Weak massage but relaxing. Flip. Hundo for bbbjay. Wanted me to daty - no thanks miss. Used the ol’ finger on her. Seemed to really enjoy it. Great neck; not that pussy shit, really went in. CIM. Spit. Proper cleanup. Easy peasey. So easy in fact, I gave her another 40 out the door. Looked low 30s with clothes on. High 30s once the clothing came off. Good2goTho.

Was in the area and found listing on well known site.

Was instructed to park in the back parking lot, entrance is also in the back. The property has a few businesses located on it, in what look like expanded houses. It’s location is right across from a busy diner, but back secluded lot definitely helps.

Ring bell, door answered by who I thought was gonna be MMS, but ended up being provider. Late 30s/early 40s, thin build, small As, wearing thin short night gown. Probably the most steps I’ve ever taken to get to the room through this expanded house, passing several empty massage rooms along the way, and going up and down a few steps finally getting to the last room.

Took the 1/2 for 40, she leaves to get change, starts talking to another provider in the hallway. Room is fully enclosed plenty of privacy. She returns with change, confirms last 4 of number, and asks strength preference. Opt for medium. Tells me her name is Alicia or Alyssa.

Decent start, asked if oil is ok, say yes little bit - obliged. Then her phone starts with the short vibrations, messages incoming, 2 hand massage turns to 1, with long breaks of nothing. Then the yelling to the other girl in Korean, she leaves, more talking in the hallways , comes back apologizes said someone else also had an appointment and sounds like they mixed them up.

She continues with the OK massage, starts teasing the boys while I’m still face down. Leaves to come back with hot towel. Decent wipe down, quick dry, ST teasing the boys some more, and flip.

Asks what I wants, HJ, BJ on the table and offers to remove clothes for extra $20. I stick to standard HJ, keep the clothes on, she lets me touch her ass under her short nightie and over her regular panties, it was an acceptable ass.

HJ had decent oil, consistent pressure, keeping her hand wrapped around the balls and gently pulling down the sack. She definitely preferred the faster stroke, added extra oil midway through, and held the shaft tight when I was blowing, which I didn’t particularly enjoy.

Decent clean up, leave 40 tip, and I’m led out though a separate little door from that room into a small vestibule which leads directly outside. Much faster exit than entrance.

She would occasionally make this “pew pew” sound which I attributed to her trying to be playful which I would relate to a child’s toy laser gun or something to that effect.

Massage 5/10 (would have been 6 if it wasn’t for the interruptions at the start)
Looks 6/10 (based on being fully clothed, older, thin to avg build)
Hygiene 8/10 (no obvious odors)
Service 7/10 (typical HJ with OK massage)
Cleanliness 9/10 (new towels, hand sanitizer spray applied, fresh paper sheets on table)
Overall 7/10 - acceptable HJ and OK massage

Total for 1/2 hr with HJ $80 (40 house & 40 tip)

About a week or so ago 2331 out in Medford was packed (with you guys, let's be honest) and little head wasn't listening to reason, so it seemed like a good time to try out the new Lily Spa location. I'd already had the address from that text they apparently sent all of us, so I decided to take a look at the new digs. Glad I did. If they play their cards right, they could be at this location for ages. Private-ish parking, spacious interior, full walls, locking doors. Cameras everywhere, it should be mentioned. Same girls, and some new, it seems. This crew always seems to have a decent rotation.

I got (I believe) Sophia, from the old place. She recognized me and I kinda recognized her, so we've definitely played together before. They still don't fuck here, which is a tremendous disappointment because this place is built for fucking these girls. There was an ottoman in the corner that was perfect for doggy. Before she came back with her supplies I was excited at the prospect of maybe finally fucking the girls that work here, but nope. Still not on the menu.

40 for the half, 100 for the bbj. CIM. I never bother with the massage so I can't review that. The head was great, it always is here/there. The girls here are good at what they do and take direction well. I'm glad this place is seemingly still an option.

Coco

60HF/HR 100Tip

Chinese girl who looks to be 35-40. Thin with long black hair, A/B natural with brown nips.
The massage was actually good and got me nodding off. Love the rooms and the privacy.
On the flip she got naked and she looked ok. You can probably get FS with her just have to bring your own rubber (I didn’t have one).
BBJ was very good and she took it long and deep.
we went though 69 she is shaved and she did a lot of nipple sucking as well.
Eventually I CIM and it was a good release.
got my bottle of water and out the door.
Happy to see a new girl in the rotation.

It seems my favorite, Apple, is no longer there. I enjoyed seeing her so much that I was there at least once a week for a long time. Her service got better with each visit. I’m a lover of an extended ST and a lot of teasing so I don’t even bother with the massage. She delivered big time. She did this thing where she would actually grab my hips and encourage me to get up on all 4s and proceeded to tease and edge Jr like she was milking me but really soft. It drove me crazy until she told me to flip.

One day I texted and was told she’s not there and was then told she’s not coming back. They would not say why or where she went or if she’s even in the business anymore. If anyone else was a regular of hers and knows where she went, I’d love to find out. The only 2 left there are Sophia and Yoyo. I was bluntly informed they are not getting new talent and these will be the only 2 there for the foreseeable future. Not a good business model if you ask me, and a formula for burnout of these 2 poor girls.

They are both good and I’ve seen both of them and they have their own style. Sophia is very playful and gives a great tease and bbj. Nice MM tits that she likes to feed you like she’s breast feeding a baby. Yoyo is a little on the kinky side and does a really nice body slide and offers DATY and 69. She even did this thing where she oils up her thighs and mounts you like she’s fucking you cg but is really rubbing you between her thighs but sliding her pussy up and down on you. It almost feels like you’re fucking her and was pretty hot.

Pretty much the same price point with both. 40/60 house and I’d give 100 for bbbi and never got a complaint. I just got tired of the same old same old and had a better connection with Apple. Gonna miss her. The place is still a great place and the private parking and location are awesome. Anyone who hasn’t tried it owes it to themselves to go at least once. I just got tired of the same thing with no prospect of new talent.

It seems my favorite, Apple, is no longer there. I enjoyed seeing her so much that I was there at least once a week for a long time. Her service got better with each visit. I’m a lover of an extended ST and a lot of teasing so I don’t even bother with the massage. She delivered big time. She did this thing where she would actually grab my hips and encourage me to get up on all 4s and proceeded to tease and edge Jr like she was milking me but really soft. It drove me crazy until she told me to flip.

One day I texted and was told she’s not there and was then told she’s not coming back. They would not say why or where she went or if she’s even in the business anymore. If anyone else was a regular of hers and knows where she went, I’d love to find out. The only 2 left there are Sophia and Yoyo. I was bluntly informed they are not getting new talent and these will be the only 2 there for the foreseeable future. Not a good business model if you ask me, and a formula for burnout of these 2 poor girls.

They are both good and I’ve seen both of them and they have their own style. Sophia is very playful and gives a great tease and bbj. Nice MM tits that she likes to feed you like she’s breast feeding a baby. Yoyo is a little on the kinky side and does a really nice body slide and offers DATY and 69. She even did this thing where she oils up her thighs and mounts you like she’s fucking you cg but is really rubbing you between her thighs but sliding her pussy up and down on you. It almost feels like you’re fucking her and was pretty hot.

Pretty much the same price point with both. 40/60 house and I’d give 100 for bbbi and never got a complaint. I just got tired of the same old same old and had a better connection with Apple. Gonna miss her. The place is still a great place and the private parking and location are awesome. Anyone who hasn’t tried it owes it to themselves to go at least once. I just got tired of the same thing with no prospect of new talent.

The great talent is leaving. Another one left that was there was so pretty and young. out of all the places i have tried she was the prettiest i encountered. even from nyc. and so willing. not the youngest but compared what they have now. good times.
Yoyo only thing she is older. but does suck very well. one time it was like she was making love to it. one time she never lost suction for nothing. she came in she cleaned me up, didnt even disrobe she started sucking and while in her mouth she took her clothes off, went to 69 at some point went to the other side. literally did a 360 around the table with it in her mouth. that was so cool to feel it 360 like that and she did it twice. she sucks very good nuts too. Same price point. only thing her english is horrible. they will be burnt out very fast. she also not that great looking.