Beauty island 929-551-4666 Flushing

i wait in the small room for a min and in come Ivy and Luna, god damn both look good but Ivy could only do hh so I pick Luna.
i destroy her for the next hour and she never pushed away or blocked.
luna is about 5’4, legs to heaven, hairy in the vag but it looks good and not out of control.
she LfK me and our bands roam away, big natural D tits, all on a nice figure.
She had on a see through nurse outfit that came off very quickly by yourself truly.

bbj, 69, then I eat her in mish then she climes up for cg. She wraps her hands around me like a true gf and fucks me hard as she’s cuming. I turned her around to rcg and after a few min of that pushed her down to K9 and lazy k9 to fill the bag in her.
All in I dropped 280 and we were both very happy.
If you want to see the two of them before you go the Twitter pics and video are her.
@beautyisland88

Sorry I posted in the wrong section. This should be in the flushing thread.

Went to see the new girl Luna she looks pretty hot on Twitter.

A girl named Ivy gets me in and warms me up till Luna is ready, she pull my shirt off and is obsessed with my abs. I give her a few tips to get a hard stomach as I roam around her shirt comes off and we end up making out. Dfk followed by bbj and Luna knocks in the door, opps awkward! But we got over it and she just joined us after we settle on a double donation.

There’s no way we can all fit in the shower so we split and I go with Ivy since luna just washed up.
All the previews got me super hard so I was ready to fuck something already. I facefuck her in the shower - boom - cup one served CIM.
We agree for me to come with Luna cause I really wanted to try her originally. As we go back to the room the bell rings and the phone blows up with dings and rings, at that moment I was very glad I came when I did, we had the whole place to ourselves and they didn’t even touch the phone once till we were done.
Luna was already naked showing me her little bush. Her body wasn’t my type specifically but she looked good, she’s not fat but not a spinner.
I believe her Twitter is real although probably touched up a bit. Luna starts sucking me off and Ivy keeps up the wet dfk, then I lead them both to bbj me that was a nice view.
We skiped daty and went right to a number of covered positions with both and finished as promised with CIM for Luna.

It wasn’t like a Nicole Doshi double but it was fun, sexy and for the job done. Cute girls, I’ll repeat when in flushing. Check the meter rules I think after 7 you can park for free, I used the across the street hotel garage.
Damage was 5 bills and i tipped 60 on top of that for good action.

A girl named Ivy gets me in and warms me up till Luna is ready, she pull my shirt off and is obsessed with my abs. I give her a few tips to get a hard stomach as I roam around her shirt comes off and we end up making out. Dfk followed by bbj and Luna knocks in the door, opps awkward! But we got over it and she just joined us after we settle on a double donation.

There’s no way we can all fit in the shower so we split and I go with Ivy since luna just washed up.
All the previews got me super hard so I was ready to fuck something already. I facefuck her in the shower - boom - cup one served CIM.
We agree for me to come with Luna cause I really wanted to try her originally. As we go back to the room the bell rings and the phone blows up with dings and rings, at that moment I was very glad I came when I did, we had the whole place to ourselves and they didn’t even touch the phone once till we were done.
Luna was already naked showing me her little bush. Her body wasn’t my type specifically but she looked good, she’s not fat but not a spinner.
I believe her Twitter is real although probably touched up a bit. Luna starts sucking me off and Ivy keeps up the wet dfk, then I lead them both to bbj me that was a nice view.
We skiped daty and went right to a number of covered positions with both and finished as promised with CIM for Luna.

It wasn’t like a Nicole Doshi double but it was fun, sexy and for the job done. Cute girls, I’ll repeat when in flushing. Check the meter rules I think after 7 you can park for free, I used the across the street hotel garage.
5 bills and you tip 60 so the total was $560?

billyS

Reign of Terror

Don't say 5 bills, say $500 if that's what you mean

Wanted to check out flushing again but the spot I had in mind wasn’t texting me back.. a short hop and a skip to Beauty Island I meet up with Ivy and have a banging time.
Dfk, bbj, DT is her specialty so we do that for a while, shower, a bunch of crazy positions in the larger room on a new solid framed bed. We were really going at it hard and that bed didn't even make a noise.
I lay out $280 for a rollercoaster of a session. Her English is ok, she’s a sexy hungry milf with an amazing body, loud and talks dirty too. if you see her just make sure to take your vitamins that morning.

Wanted to check out flushing again but the spot I had in mind wasn’t texting me back.. a short hop and a skip to Beauty Island I meet up with Ivy and have a banging time.
Dfk, bbj, DT is her specialty so we do that for a while, shower, a bunch of crazy positions in the larger room on a new solid framed bed. We were really going at it hard and that bed didn't even make a noise.
I lay out $280 for a rollercoaster of a session. Her English is ok, she’s a sexy hungry milf with an amazing body, loud and talks dirty too. if you see her just make sure to take your vitamins that morning.
Did rim you?

whoa! nice!

I wish that kind of entrance was possible. Most doubles in flushing will require a change unless both girls do bbfs.
I've only done doubles a few times inFlushing (in an apartment type setting) but the girls didn't seem concerned about switching between them with BBBJ but made a point of changing the condom each time I switched.

This was a while ago so I can't say what the doubles protocol is now as my doubles days are gone. So sad getting old.:(

Tell me more about your hard abs, they sound amazing.