Beauty island 929-551-4666 Flushing

Went on a whim, met NaNa cute female with ample D top that spilled out her black sexy outfit, she said it’s real and it sure looked like it.

She’s about 5’3, brown curly hair to her shoulders, pretty face, the cutest smile and speaks EnglishE very goodA, not a spinner but thin with curves. Mms wanted in in the action but I didn’t have the funds for that, she told me she’d be open to any 3some combination id want, 2 girls or two guys, I remember thinking it’s pretty advanced for a flushing spot. So there you go! I made a mental note and moved on with nana.

New to the biz (not even on Twitter yet) i lay her down and give her the vip beginner treatment. It includes but not limited to; dfk, slow and deep bbj (she was real good at it) took her to the shower and pounded the hell out of that face after I washed her all over and checked for tightness with my finger, tightness confirmed. Brought her back to the room and dried her off slowly and thoroughly. She has a flat stomach with a branch/ starts tattoo on her lower abdomen, kitty shaved and soft with pretty lips to snack on during an passionate 69.

We suite up and literally didn’t stop pounding till time ran out and we were dripping from a good and long workout. Epic finish in doggy With her feet in the air.

Damage 280.

The last session I had here mms told me I can have a two guy one girl combo here, I made a mental note and today was the day to test her.

After a early Friday evening drinks at a speakeasy in flushing, my Eskimo brother and I decided to text Ivy and see what we can come up with. As we arrive we met Ivy and nana and couldn’t make up our minds so we decided to have a 4some, me, my bro, nana and Ivy together. We actually took over the joint and Ivy locked the door and put her phone away for the hour.
We mingled and fooled around swapped and had a blast. Ivy looks great and nana complimented her in a very sexy way. Girl on girl play was real and Ivy really seemed to enjoy it!
Nana has a good ass and D natural milk jugs . When it was my turn to take her in cg she rode me with real enthusiasm and gusto. We Eiffel Tower/high five when doing them both in k9 while the girls faced and kissed eachother. I couldn’t believe the level of professionalism here in flushing, the only thing missing was a camera and light crew. Lol
We each paid our session fee 280 and gave a generous tip for the unforgettable experience.

So I'll take that as a no for your specific instance.

Have you ever done double bbfs?
Yes. I have. I have in an nyc amp I reviews before here. But mostly with a sugar baby I have in woodside. She’s a real nymph, I often look for more guys and 90%of our sexy time ends up in a group setting like our little gangbang.

Una - Beauty Island

Was scrolling through Twitter and saw that BIS had a new girl and she looked a bit too good to be true, I text and get the same Twitter pics and mms says she’s new to all of this.
I just finished a workout in Whitestone anyway so I swing by with a warning, if she’s not like the pics, I bounce. Mms insist I come.

I arrive and can’t believe my eyes- that’s her no fake pics. UNA was so fucking hot I didn’t know what to do, I was kinda planing on leaving so it Caught me off guard. She’s tall, so fucking cute and geez what a body!! Soft curves, B with eraser nipples, she’s fed young I would guess mid 20’s. You can just tell she’s young, her skin, her ass, small bush.. no doubt.
I leave $300 on the bed and fucking Una starts dfk and we decide to skip the shower since I just left the gym.
I fondle this cutie and feel her up, suck her nipples. already can’t wait to fuck that babe. I’m hard, point her down, she looked up at me and opened wide. Bbj!! Fml she’s good, not working girl good. It feels like I’m with one of these IG chicks.
We did some 69, daty lots of daty. Then I ask for the cover and fuck the hell out of her.
Doggy and mish till I pop.
As I left I set up my next two appointments just to make sure I get my spot.

Una - Beauty Island

Was scrolling through Twitter and saw that BIS had a new girl and she looked a bit too good to be true, I text and get the same Twitter pics and mms says she’s new to all of this.
I just finished a workout in Whitestone anyway so I swing by with a warning, if she’s not like the pics, I bounce. Mms insist I come.

I arrive and can’t believe my eyes- that’s her no fake pics. UNA was so fucking hot I didn’t know what to do, I was kinda planing on leaving so it Caught me off guard. She’s tall, so fucking cute and geez what a body!! Soft curves, B with eraser nipples, she’s fed young I would guess mid 20’s. You can just tell she’s young, her skin, her ass, small bush.. no doubt.
I leave $300 on the bed and fucking Una starts dfk and we decide to skip the shower since I just left the gym.
I fondle this cutie and feel her up, suck her nipples. already can’t wait to fuck that babe. I’m hard, point her down, she looked up at me and opened wide. Bbj!! Fml she’s good, not working girl good. It feels like I’m with one of these IG chicks.
We did some 69, daty lots of daty. Then I ask for the cover and fuck the hell out of her.
Doggy and mish till I pop.
As I left I set up my next two appointments just to make sure I get my spot.
she reminded me of a girl I saw pre pandemic at AS/PP she had the same exact tits just a bit bigger but same eraser nipples and very sensitive. I found it amusing that her nipples were pointing in down a bit, it was like they were sad or shy. Lol More bush than I prefer but she was great.

So I text to setup an appointment for Ivy. we Confirm the time and I showed up and was lead to the room by Ivy. Then she ask how long do I wanted. I said one hour and she said she give me a shower but the other girl would boom boom and I said No. she said I have period. I said I comeback next time. All of a sudden she said no period and I said no I comeback next time. You said period. It turn out that she wanted to switch my appointment with the other girl. I bounce as I don’t put up with that bs. Money stayed in my pocket. I will go back to see if she give me the same BS.

So I text to setup an appointment for Ivy. we Confirm the time and I showed up and was lead to the room by Ivy. Then she ask how long do I wanted. I said one hour and she said she give me a shower but the other girl would boom boom and I said No. she said I have period. I said I comeback next time. All of a sudden she said no period and I said no I comeback next time. You said period. It turn out that she wanted to switch my appointment with the other girl. I bounce as I don’t put up with that bs. Money stayed in my pocket. I will go back to see if she give me the same BS.
Good for you — Most would part with their $$, and put up with the bait and switch..

LUNA
30s
280 + 20 tip
2 pops

Saw the reviews and decided to take a chance with this place.

Called up and confirmed the appointment. The place is a store front but you have to walk up some stairs to get to the door.

Knock on the door with the massage signs lol

I dont think MMS let me in bc the girl who did was working with someone else. The girl or let me in was pretty hot. Short with nice tips dyed blonde hair. Didn't get her name but she was playful from the start. Licking my nipples and stroking my cock. She tells me Luna will see me.

I wait for Luna. In walks in a spinner, skinny, very pretty , and beautiful hair. She greets my junior with a kiss hello. Age estimate around 30s.

She says we will shower (yeepee). We go to the shower. Its a standing shower. She washes me down with soap and does some preview bbj. She does this standing nuru body shower which was also pretty hot. At the end of the shower she starts giving me a sloppy bbj. Some teeth but overall really good I think the angle she was at didn't help the teeth situation but she was a trooper. Kept DT me and I hit the back of her throat. She points to her mouth asking CIM. I say yes and let it explode in her.

She spits it out. Drys me off and takes me to the room. She starts a massage which was actually really good. After the usual routine she does an amazing cat bath into a rim. At this point I'm on all 4s getting rimmed and my junior devoured. I flip and she gives such an amazing bbj. I CIM again.

I dont usually FS at these places but this was on the table.

On the way out said goodbye to the other hot provider. Overall would repeat.

LUNA
30s
280 + 20 tip
2 pops

Saw the reviews and decided to take a chance with this place.

Called up and confirmed the appointment. The place is a store front but you have to walk up some stairs to get to the door.

Knock on the door with the massage signs lol

I dont think MMS let me in bc the girl who did was working with someone else. The girl or let me in was pretty hot. Short with nice tips dyed blonde hair. Didn't get her name but she was playful from the start. Licking my nipples and stroking my cock. She tells me Luna will see me.

I wait for Luna. In walks in a spinner, skinny, very pretty , and beautiful hair. She greets my junior with a kiss hello. Age estimate around 30s.

She says we will shower (yeepee). We go to the shower. Its a standing shower. She washes me down with soap and does some preview bbj. She does this standing nuru body shower which was also pretty hot. At the end of the shower she starts giving me a sloppy bbj. Some teeth but overall really good I think the angle she was at didn't help the teeth situation but she was a trooper. Kept DT me and I hit the back of her throat. She points to her mouth asking CIM. I say yes and let it explode in her.

She spits it out. Drys me off and takes me to the room. She starts a massage which was actually really good. After the usual routine she does an amazing cat bath into a rim. At this point I'm on all 4s getting rimmed and my junior devoured. I flip and she gives such an amazing bbj. I CIM again.

I dont usually FS at these places but this was on the table.

On the way out said goodbye to the other hot provider. Overall would repeat.
Did you by any chance see Candy? She looked real good I’m actually set to see her at some point today. I had a similar time with Luna including CFS.

Did you by any chance see Candy? She looked real good I’m actually set to see her at some point today. I had a similar time with Luna including CFS.
The girl who let me in looked really hot but im not sure if thats Candy or not. Seems like they have steady reliable talent as well as new talent. Hope it goes well brother

Kitty

Out of 3 impressive ladies, Drew kitty last night at BIS she felt fresh and had an upbeat attitude and as her name suggests a sexy kitten indeed.

Her pics are accurate on the Twitter so no need to go over that. Nice melons, trimmed, cute ass.
$280- Stand up shower, bbj, tried to rim me standing up didn’t do it for me we moved on to the room,
Massage was actually relaxing, on the flip, some elbow grease then used her pretty kitten mouth for lube, deep bbj, rain coat then mish, cg, doggy finished cim. Nice girl, did me right will repeat when in flushing.

In
Kitty

Out of 3 impressive ladies, Drew kitty last night at BIS she felt fresh and had an upbeat attitude and as her name suggests a sexy kitten indeed.

Her pics are accurate on the Twitter so no need to go over that. Nice melons, trimmed, cute ass.
$280- Stand up shower, bbj, tried to rim me standing up didn’t do it for me we moved on to the room,
Massage was actually relaxing, on the flip, some elbow grease then used her pretty kitten mouth for lube, deep bbj, rain coat then mish, cg, doggy finished cim. Nice girl, did me right will repeat when in flushing.

Awesome review op. I was looking at Kitty last night on Twitter. Does she look 20 years old to you? Cause on Twitter it says she is 20

Hey Guys! long time reader but never did a post. So I'm sorry if for any mistake or misspealing(Englis is not my first lenguage)

Kitty

I been in this Spa twice, set up was was pretty easy via text ,height around 5'2 maybe? Very slim (maybe 120lbs?), perky C breasts . The only downside is not really GF service.
I give her my donation for her time, Immediately she greats me with a great attitude and warm hug and LFK. I ask for a TS and she helps me get undressed, shower is really small so no much space to play around just a coulple seconds of BBBJ. After 5 min she help me dry and we head back to the room .
once we get to the room she started mediocre massage mostly soft touch around my back that last for 10 min them the really good part started with some rim(was ok but nothing crazy, the best rim I had was at fantasiesNY with Hermes)

She asked me to turn aver and she star a great! BBBJ one of the best I ever have she has great mouth skills this girl has greay skills DT, good eye contact and likes to watch herself in mirror, switch to 69 and saw her beautifull kitty inice, clean, bald, and smells great! I was about to pop so I asked her for cover and she star on mish them doggy and I finised with reverse Cowgirl, she went for a hot towell and give nice clean and I was ready to head out.

Great experience overall!
I been at this place twice, second time Kitty was busy so I try Ivy and I had same experience with both girls and both look similar as well( Ivy has bigger boobs and ass but kitty is much prettier)
Damage 280 +20tip

first time review here , it’s at a old massage spa place. You call Ivy always answers the phone. Got Monica last time , 30’s 5’1” chubby side but very nice. Ask for the donation $280. We first shower with some plays then we head back to the room. Start a regular massage then bbbj which was decent then 69 , pussy very tight even with my fingers. Then she cover and slip it in , ride me then I have to flip her over , Miss her and surprisingly she let me CIM her. Wow that was great. Definitely go back to her.

Cherry - Beauty Island Flushing

After a long break, I found myself horny after an afternoon ktv party, I pondered where to go and remembered Beauty Island wasn’t too far. Cherry apparently just arrived and was still in civilian clothes, Cute and inviting I got a chance to remove her clothes and shower together. I was fully charged and ready to poke someone with my wood. I got cute in the shower and although it’s still a tiny room I got a bbj and FIV. Back in the room she was already wet and my hard on was raging from the preview in the shower.

PSE was offered and to be honest I just needed it today so I settle with her and off we go on a roller coaster of positions and possibilities. We started with 69, mish, k9 was good cause she packs a nice ass and pushed back to hit her spot. She came twice and was loud. MM D, tight V, playful and loves to fuck, we exchange number just so I can keep track of where she goes next. Almost finished CIP but pulled out and spilled all over her top.

Cherry - Beauty Island Flushing

After a long break, I found myself horny after an afternoon ktv party, I pondered where to go and remembered Beauty Island wasn’t too far. Cherry apparently just arrived and was still in civilian clothes, Cute and inviting I got a chance to remove her clothes and shower together. I was fully charged and ready to poke someone with my wood. I got cute in the shower and although it’s still a tiny room I got a bbj and FIV. Back in the room she was already wet and my hard on was raging from the preview in the shower.

PSE was offered and to be honest I just needed it today so I settle with her and off we go on a roller coaster of positions and possibilities. We started with 69, mish, k9 was good cause she packs a nice ass and pushed back to hit her spot. She came twice and was loud. MM D, tight V, playful and loves to fuck, we exchange number just so I can keep track of where she goes next. Almost finished CIP but pulled out and spilled all over her top.
Can I ask what the PSE damage was?

JiaJia

Stopped in last week to try this place. Should have passed. Pretty spinner type girl but after a while I could tell she did not want to be there and was very mechanical. Started off well enough in the shower. Stall is very small and not the cleanest place I have been to. Through scrub and BBJ preview. Although the place was turning me off JiaJia started off strong on the shower. After cleaning up and drying off we proceed to the bedroom with a small bed/massage table wants me face down for massage. Massage is where things go down hill. Not much of a massage and I finally had enough kneeling of my legs etc. She gets my patience is running thin so she starts rim. I can see in the small mirror not my thing but I figure maybe its going to relax me to get ready for some fun. Some LT turn over BBJ not bad again no DT I am average size did not force anything. Cover on lots of shifting head turned to the side and I’m starting to loose interest. Ask for her to turn around figure I can just pound from behind and get out. She maneuvers herself to avoid me doing so I get the side tilt. I just maneuvered and blew in the bag. Off I go MMS greats me on the way out. Will not repeat I have had better experiences out there for 280.

Cici (pse) - beauty island

Ivy sent me a text to let me know a new tea cup started working only here for a short time and added the twitter link.. I wonder how many of you got the same text. Lol

I have to say Ivy’s new pics are sexy AF but Cici, I just had to run over on my way home to see for myself. New TS and a bit of a new reconfiguration of the inside and lots of mirrors, everything is pink!!

Ivy again opened the door with her insane ass hanging out begging to get spread again, ugh!!
But I’m here for Cici, and when I saw her Ivy kinda faded in the background. Cici is hot just like her pics but they’re a bit touched up.
Not much English but I didn’t feel like communicating today so it was a pure “hit and run” Session, in the room we settle $200 hh and on with the show. I help her remove her clothes and her body is fine, white no baby scar, shaved kitty. She was trying to sell the table shower routine and a “PSE” special but I wasn’t in to it. Just a quick wash and back to the room I didn’t even want previews. She looked disappointed and I hope she didn’t take offense to that but we proceeded to the room regardless.
Cici has a nice way to ease you in to her bbj. She started with light neck kisses, nipple kisses and slow soft strokes of my cock to make me hard.
Rubber in hand we change it up for some k9 cfs, mish and CIM for an intense finish.