BDSM couple

Ah slinky rank has it's privileges & nothing like being ever vigilant as you are. Now rereading their posts, writing style seems like it could easily be the same person. This was in the back of my mind before , but your observation confirmed it

BDSM Couple 3

Yani is my co-worker. We can get in big trouble for even posting on these sites and in all honesty it worries me that someone can 'track' our IP address atthe firm. Please alleviate some of our fears!!! Damien

Your ip address shows up when you log onto most anything. You guys are co-workers and just happened to visit the same provider and posted one right after the other? You guys must be pretty close. Would you be in any less trouble for visiting a site , than you would be for posting on it?

Last edited:
Damien you kind of contradict yourself in post. in one you talk about having had a submissive and lost her, so you had a D/S relationship. In your next post you seem to contradict yourself by saying "He did say something about her not liking abuse from other men though...not my thing anyway."
Yani you talk about a sub who will take a lot of abuse as not being trustwortty. Imagine the trust they needto have to allow you to put them in that postion. Might I suggest you guys google some S?M sites or read books like "Screw the Roses, Give me the Thorns" or anything by Jay Wiseman., since a large part on any D/S realtionship no matter how physicaly intense or as you see it degrading, is NOTHING without a strong psychological component. IMHO the BDSM couple Dom seems toenjoy having her made to service anonymous cocks without any pesonal attachment to the body attached to it.
Perhaps after a scene & the hobbyist is gone, she punishes him for making her service someone sexually, since if as you said she is the one that sets the limits, then isn't she the dominant personae? All he does is hold her leash,which is pretty passive and cheers her on!. Another suggestion is visit a BD/SM club like paddles or check withsome of the professional dungeons to see if they have a submissive on staff, but in those cases there is NO SEX, just varying degrees of domination, restraint as defined by the Dungeon Mistress or DungeonMaster

Last edited:
if as you said she is the one that sets the limits, then isn't she the dominant personae?
In any BDSM relationship that isn't totally abusive, the sub always sets the limits but that rarely means that she is dominant. The limits she sets are restricted to the things that the dom may physically do to her. There are usually no limits to what the dom can do to psychologically abuse and control the sub and that is really what D/S is all about.

There are some relationships where the sub is truly in control. A concept sometimes referrred to as topping from below.

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
...in all honesty it worries me that someone can 'track' our IP address atthe firm. Please alleviate some of our fears!!! Damien

Welcome to the internet. There is no alleviation of the fears. Not only can the site admin of whatever site you visit see your IP address, but your company's IT department can see every site that you visit.

There are ways around both, and that has been covered in other threads. But the long and short of it is this. Visiting these sites from work is like going down on a working girl. It's fun, and you will probably be fine, but there is a risk.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
each computer jack at the company has it's own ip address. so how do those two have the same Ip address. similiar yes... same.. no
Nope. At home, my cable modem has 1 IP address. I set up a home network and each of my machines gets an independent internal address, but they all share the 1 external address. I could set up 20 machines at home and the outside world would only see the 1 IP address.

At a company, it could be the same thing at a much larger scale. While a company could give each machine it's own real IP address, most don't. They get either 1, or a range that is shared among all their machines.

each computer jack at the company has it's own ip address. so how do those two have the same Ip address. similiar yes... same.. no
There is a difference between internal IP addresses, and an external IP address. Companies have secure networks built behind firewalls. The internally designed network should not be seen by the outside world, if designed correctly.
The outside world will see most companies as singular defined ip address. Some companies my have multiple depending on how many locations hace direct access to the internet.
It is called a "hidebehind address."

There is a difference between internal IP addresses, and an external IP address. Companies have secure networks built behind firewalls. The internally designed network should not be seen by the outside world, if designed correctly.
The outside world will see most companies as singular defined ip address. Some companies my have multiple depending on how many locations hace direct access to the internet.
It is called a "hidebehind address."
I take back what I said... I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
They were probably using the term to try to explain the concept to an end user. I work in IT and have never heard anyone use that. Doesn't come up in Google either.

It's called NAT or NATTING.

Last edited:
They were probably using the term to try to explain the concept to an end user. I work in IT and have never heard anyone use that. Doesn't come up in Google either.

It's called NAT or NATTING.

Yes, and since I was speaking to a lay person, I used the term. It is easier then explaining address translations, and how firewalls work.
Most people outside IT have no idea how networks inter connect nor do they really care.

Last edited:
wow is this thread getting hijacked.btw It's called topping from the bottom Jack Sprat,ad in my experience in a relationship witha sub the ideal was to push limits and as the relationship progressed & more trust established to do away with some limits and the relatioship imho was never abusive. There are definitely HARD LIMITS (things never done) and soft limits. Until the submissive is exposed to something s/he may not know whether or not they enjoy it, even something as simple as a spanking or a flogging

Last edited:
I find it highly suspect that damien3 and Yani34 joined with similar e*mail addresses and are posting from the same IP address.
That may actually be a good idea. One for posting reviews and one for participating. I always hesitate with reviews because of the potential to trace my internet handle back to my actual identity. Although, in this case (the BDSM couple), I didn't really give out much detail about myself.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There's nothing wrong with that; but it's very different than having/using 2 posting handles in the same thread, especially when it's used to "back youself up".