bbfs with tranny???

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
The OP said himself, "i know its probably the stupidest idea ever." It's not like he doesn't know what the risks are.

Because the dick will cause rips in the rectum. If the top has aids, when he cums in the bottoms ass the jizz containing the HIV will have an entry point to the blood stream.

This is quite accurate, Billy, from my understanding. It's why you should be careful with penentration with TVs.

Enjoy,

Chels

I am amazed at some of the stuff I am reading in here...

... considering its the 21st century and all.

1) Straight males who are fairly secure in their own sexuality aren't concerned with defining other men's sexuality. Its basically an, "I know what I am and yours, whether you know what it is or not, is no concern of mine." In fact, for the most part, it is my opinion that the easiest way to identify yourself as a closeted homosexual is to go around telling other men that what they are doing is gay. Especially with the use of certain words whose sole purpose is to belittle.

2) Kinsey identified a scale upon which sexuality could be measured. It is the odd bird that is 100% anything; straight or gay. Males may have touched other males as boys when initial curiosity about sexuality arises. Same with little girls. We are all curious about sex in general when we first start looking at other people's bodies. It doesn't define an individuals sexuality.

3) Grown man and women can have fantasies they never desire to act upon in real life. In fact most men do at some time or other, but they're unlikely to admit it.

I know I define myself as straight. Yet I was a swinger for decades and participated in threesomes, foursomes, and more-somes. I've had guys try to touch me during such episodes. A polite decline was all that was required. Still penises were everywhere I could see them. I didn't want to reach out and play with one but they didn't make me nervous either. I didn't totally freak out if some guy getting jerked off shot a load near me and some part of it managed to touch me [if you think this wasn't possible you never saw the matt room at Plato's in its heyday]. It's sperm, not hydrochloric acid. I wiped it off and kept on going.

4) The current science on the transgendered is that in many cases it is literally a situation where a birth defect [sorry for phrasing it that way] takes place and a body of one gender is paired with a brain wired as the other. Female brain in a male body, for instance.

There are new tests that actually show it. Thermal brain imaging shows that the patterns of female brains are almost identical to many, if not most, tested male to female transgendered individuals. Male brain patterns appear in female to male transgendered individuals.

Can you imagine what it would have to be like being a child growing up and every time you looked at yourself your brain told you what you were seeing was entirely WRONG! Can you understand what it means to not be able to understand why everything seems upside down and backwards? Are you compassion challenged?

What a relief it must be to figure out its that your body is mismatched to your mind and you can address the problem? Yet it only solves a small piece of the situation because society still has a lovely shit storm for you to wade though while you sort yourself out.

You know, for people other folks who would consider themselves "normal", what ever the hell that means, would gladly dump all over because they're well, you know, icky because they pay for sex [Perverts and sickos, the lot of them.] some of you seem awful quick to jump on your brother and sister social misfits.

It always amazes me... the irony and total hypocrisy of those who are pained by others judgement of them being the first ones to jump in and do the same to others they think are somehow beneath them on the same social scale.

Don't judge, especially if you're picadillos are on society's pervy hit list as well.

Just my two cents...

Last edited:
so, strap-ons not cleaned properly could have the same effect?
No. It has to be an extreme case. If clean or dried out the virus dies. It desperately needs to be inside a human body to survive. Not sure how long it can survive in fluids left outside the body. I doubt you'll ever be fucked with a strap still wet from somebody else's ass.

Nevertheless, AIDS aside, there are no reason why not to cover your strap. I understand the benefits of bareback option pleasure-wise, but it makes no sense to me not to cover a strap. (correct me I am wrong please.)

franca

Nevertheless, AIDS aside, there are no reason why not to cover your strap. I understand the benefits of bareback option pleasure-wise, but it makes no sense to me not to cover a strap. (correct me I am wrong please.)
Depends on the toy, whether it's porous or not, and how easy it is to disinfect. My silicone toys are incredibly smooth, and glide right in. A condom totally changes the way it feels. Also, many condoms have an incompatible silicone lubricant. High-quality silicone toys are non-porous, and easy to clean and disinfect. Stainless steel and glass are also safe to use without condoms, provided they have been cleaned and disinfected.

Cheap jelly rubber toys are a different story. Use a condom if you share, or if you use the same toy in both your ass and pussy. In fact, use a condom even if you only use it in your pussy. They are porous, and you'll never get them totally clean. There is also a health risk with cheap toys that contain phthalates, so again, use condoms on them.

franca

RE: top vs bottom and risk conversation has changed somewhat since research shows a very high concentration of HIV in rectal secretions--higher than semen and even blood. Turns out that topping a person anally might be more risky than you thought.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember reading about a fellow named Bushleaguer who got warts in his ass after being fucked in the ass with a dildo.

franca

Bushleaguer's story may or may not have been BS. I'm not sure how long HPVs last outside the body. I know that some hepatitis viruses are quite hardy, and can last while.

RE: top vs bottom and risk conversation has changed somewhat since research shows a very high concentration of HIV in rectal secretions--higher than semen and even blood. Turns out that topping a person anally might be more risky than you thought.
so who is more at risk the top or bottom. i have never engaged in the activity but find the conversation very interesting and informative

franca

The bottom is still considered to be at higher risk, but there are so many factors leading to a risk of infection (concomitant STIs, whether or not the insertive partner is circumcised, viral load) that there isn't one easy answer to questions like that.

What is also interesting, is that drug treatments that bring down the viral load in blood and semen, don't seem the have the same effect on the rectal secretions.

Check out http://www.thebody.com and do a search on "rectal secretions".

While oral sex with a tranny can be quite exciting, I'm sure, FS or bb rectal is got to be a complete no no. I find the thought a bit difficult to comprehend although there are plenty of risk takers out there I guess.

Be careful,

Chels

Last edited: