bbfs with tranny???

hey guys. i consider myself a straight male interested in women, but evry now and then i get the urge for some tranny love lol and i was just thinking right now, would anyone or has anyone ever had bbfs with a tranny? and if so give some detail. i know its probably the stupidest idea ever but i think im gonna try to get it. just to say that i had

Just curious. Why would you just want to say that you did that? Why would you admit to it? Why would you want a guy to blow you? I am really just asking because I would never and it is just something that I don't get.... Like, what would be the attraction to it is you can just get a girl...

Well friend, I can't truly give you a definite answer. Every now and then I get the urge to bang a tranny. I have never had trouble findig a girl to hook up with. But I never hooked up with a tyranny without paying. I think its just something different, exotic, a way to change up your sex life every now and then

cjb1985 said:
... i consider myself a straight male interested in women, but evry now and then i get the urge for some tranny love ...
Whatever floats your boat.

(BTW, I consider it to be in the middle of the night whenever the clock strikes noon and the sun is shining brightly.)

(I hear they say 'denial' is just a river in Egypt.)

billyS

Reign of Terror
A pitcher, in not into being topped. Anything more than a finger just doesn't feel good
So, that implies you've had more then a finger since you know more then a finger doesn't feel good.

Hey whatever, some guys like a prostate massage from another guys cock.

Back to your question, my guess would be that if you were the pitcher rather then the catcher you chances of getting AIDS would be less then his.

When you bang a Tranny is it like prison type shit? Do you punch him in the ribs and really subjugate him?

I'm not one to judge- (and I've never done a tranny nor been done by one)-
You realize that bbfs with a tranny provider is basicaly asking for a death sentence, right? (as a bottom). As a top, your chances of getting something, anything, are higher still, bb. And if theyre allowing you to do it bb, you know (although you may not want to admit it) that they have done it frequently bb- whetehr its hep, hiv, or any of teh other myriad acronyms its just not worth it. WEAR A RUBBER with a tranny, please.

good luck

I'm not one to judge- (and I've never done a tranny nor been done by one)-
You realize that bbfs with a tranny provider is basicaly asking for a death sentence, right? (as a bottom). As a top, your chances of getting something, anything, are higher still, bb. And if theyre allowing you to do it bb, you know (although you may not want to admit it) that they have done it frequently bb- whetehr its hep, hiv, or any of teh other myriad acronyms its just not worth it. WEAR A RUBBER with a tranny, please.

good luck
OK, good point you talked me out of it. I guess it Aint worth it

Guys, unless you have something to contribute it makes no sense to come here and bother those who enjoy this kind of lifestyle.

There is no active moderator at this time, but the rules are still the rules. I think veteran posters like BillyS and dq04 should know better.