bbfs with tranny???

And how does he know that he got it from them? (Not that I am promoting BBFS of any kind.)
Even if he didn't get it there, he's still leaving it there, or anywhere for that matter. I play careful because I want to be careful. Have never been with a TS, although I have admitted on here that it pops into my head sometimes. But the risks are there IMHO regardless of who the provider is because of the other mongers as stated above. Just my 2 cents.

I know, the most careful play is not to play at all, but that's tough.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Guys, unless you have something to contribute it makes no sense to come here and bother those who enjoy this kind of lifestyle.

There is no active moderator at this time, but the rules are still the rules. I think veteran posters like BillyS and dq04 should know better.
Marc, I had genuine questions. I apologized for the way I asked them. Maybe they came off wrong but that wasn't my intention.

marcinny said:
Guys, unless you have something to contribute it makes no sense to come here and bother those who enjoy this kind of lifestyle.

There is no active moderator at this time, but the rules are still the rules. I think veteran posters like BillyS and dq04 should know better.
Sorry, Marc, and sorry to cjb also. Like billy, I too had no intent to give cjb a hard time because he looks for trannies every now and then. Not that it does much to excuse my behavior, but I was only giving him a hard time because of how he described his orientation, not the orientation itself.

yup, i know after i hurt someone's feelings by mocking them, all i have to say is, "hey i was only fooling around, can't you take a joke?" and that makes all the hurt go away.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Of course not. You're just the only one who does so and also considers himself to be a straight male.
Not true. Many, if not most men who are attracted to T-girls identify as straight.

There are some people in this thread that should listen and learn before posting in this section.

franca said:
... Many, if not most men who are attracted to T-girls identify as straight.

There are some people in this thread that should listen and learn before posting in this section.
Well I certainly have a lot to learn, but that's true for most topics, and it hasn't stopped me from posting before.

So, when you say "identify as straight" do you mean they identify themselves as straight, or do you mean that others identify them as straight? Further, do you mean that the identification of straight (whether by themselves or by others) is an accurate definition?

Here's where I'm coming from. In my mind, the definition of "straight" is: "someone having a sexual orientation to persons of the opposite sex" ( http://www.wordreference.com/definition/straight 3rd definition), or also ( http://ardictionary.com/Straight/16167 11th definition) [both of these sources have the same definition, word-for-word].

To me, these definitions exclude a person who is male and who is knowingly sexually attracted to to another male who appears to be a woman. Not that there's anything wrong with that -- just that it doesn't sound "straight" to me.

Last edited:
franca said:
I mean, these men consider themselves straight.
Franca, I am willing to learn from you and others, and now accept, that many (or even most) of these men consider themselves to be straight. However I don't think such men are accurate in that self-assessment, if they are attracted to people they know are males.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
First of all, the terms don't mean anything anyway. It's not like you have to fill out a form and accurately declare exactly how straight, gay or bi you are. Labels like this are good for one thing, and that's discrimination. Otherwise, what difference does it make?

That said, the definition that I usually go with is...
Straight - Somoene who is attracted to people of the opposite sex.
Gay - somoene who is attracted to someone of the same sex.
Bi - Someone who is attracted to both men and women.

None of that has anything to do with the physical activites a person enjoys. A guy could enjoy getting fucked in the ass, but not at all be attracted to men. So, possible solutions would be to see a girl who uses a strap-on, or to see a tranny who looks like a woman. Such guys tend to identify themselves as straight, and I would agree that such an assessment falls into the category as I defined it above.

franca

I think Dan Savage is right when he says a lot of straight men are curious about cock--after all, they've spent their whole lives obsessing over their own. But straight men are only interested in women. The idea of having sex with a man is repulsive to them. So, if they want to play with a cock that isn't their own, that leaves them with transwomen who haven't had sexual reassignment surgery.

I also see what I believe to be a desire to try something exotic. A lot of men enjoy variety, and for the more adventurous, that includes transwomen. Again, if they are straight, sex with a man is not an option.

And just as straight men are repulsed at the thought of having sex with men, gay men are repulsed at the thought of having sex with women. Gay men have no interest in transwomen.

Of course, there are bisexual/pansexual people out there who don't really care about these distinctions, and have sex with whoever they feel like: male, female, FtM or MtF.

franca said:
T-girls are not men. They were born men, and now they are women.
This is very black-and-white. But this source:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=t-girl

defined T-girl as "A male by birth who is either dressing as or living as a female."

In my humble opinion, a male by birth dressing or living as a woman is still a male. I'm pleased that such men can increase their personal happiness with their lifestyle, but I contend that lifestyle is insufficient to constitute a sex transfomation.

franca said:
... straight men are only interested in women. The idea of having sex with a man is repulsive to them. So, if they want to play with a cock that isn't their own, that leaves them with transwomen who haven't had sexual reassignment surgery. ...
This quote exactly pinpoints my confusion with the points you are making. I completely agree with "straight men are only interested in women. The idea of having sex with a man is repulsive to them".

But you then go on to say: "So, if they want to play with a cock that isn't their own..."

Now, as I see it, there is a logical inconsistency with "a person ... wants to play with a cock that isn't their own" and "The idea of having sex with a man is repulsive to them". Those two things (having sex with a man and playing with a cock that isn't their own) are the same thing. I believe a person cannot at the same time be repulsed by the idea of having sex with a man and also interested in playing with a cock that isn't his own.

franca

Seriously? You are citing Urban Dictionary as a credible source?

DQ, we are talking about transsexuals. Not men playing dress-up.

Seriously? You are citing Urban Dictionary as a credible source?

DQ, we are talking about transsexuals. Not men playing dress-up.
Actually, it's not clear to me exactly what (whom) we're talking about. The OP used the term "tranny" but this could be interpreted as transsexuals (those who wish to live as the opposite gender, whether pre-op, post-op or non-op) or transvestites (those who dress in the clothing of the opposite gender, but usually don't want to be regarded as such). The term could also be used to refer to transgender, which is more of a generic term including the above.

The term TS is preferable to tranny, for this reason.

I agree that the Urban Dictionary is not an authoritative source for definitions. Wikipedia's descriptions seem to be on the mark, based on my understanding as acquired from my one trans friend.

I've fucked a number of trannies as a top in my life. I like asses, anal and a tranny's ass does feel tighter when deep.

Not quite as good a fucking a girl's ass but not bad if the tranny is passable and has a fem ass.

You should rephrase your question to 'How to get the Aids as quickly as possible while still convincing myself I'm hetero?'

I'm the last guy to shy away from kink but remember, statistically She-males have a higher rate of HIV than women. All kidding aside, I think it's only fair that other UG members point this out before you partake in such an activiity.

Good God man, haven't you heard of John Stagliano? Caught the Aids that way. Please strap a bag on and hold on for dear life.

Chuck has provided excellent advice here. Why would anyone ever want to bang a tranny bareback?? Unbelievable.

Always use the wrapper with trannies,

Chels