Baseball Hot stove

Cano has really shown his colors. I guess there was like 40 million more reasons at minimum to go to Seattle. Tough to turn away from that kind of money. He is simply not worth it.

That is leaving a big hole in the lineup.

like they say

if an athlete says "its not about the money", it sure as hell is about the money. Hey Robby make sure you got lots of umbrellas and oh yeah another thing, the DR is far, far away from SEATTLE.

Say goodbye to your legacy as an alltime Yankee great. No number retired. No invite to oldtimers day. I am sure he spoke to A-Rod ... who probably told him to take the money cause that is what he os all about as well. Two pees in a pod those two. Fuck them both.

Back in NY now. Posted two nice reviews ... Florida was good! I was there on business in Orlando. I should have gone to Tampa and tried out for an infield spot!!

Funny ... I was actual in Lake Buena Vista and had no idea that was where the winter meetings were being held .. otherwise I would have stayed and straightened some stuff out for the Yankees!!!

Mets sign Bartolo Colon 2yrs $20 mil.These ped guys still getting paid lol. Jhonny Peralta,now Colon next Nelson Cruz...It pays to cheat these guys are getting rewarded!