Banacek...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIGGS' & BANACEK'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE

I saw Wiggs rendered speechless, something I never thought I would witness. Allow me to explain.

Ever since our little luncheon with Sophia a few months ago, Mr. Wiggley and I have kept in touch. We decided to meet up again for dinner this week. I chose the Tilted Kilt in Farmingdale, since we had each been there once before and the food and atmosphere were okay with enough space that we could openly discuss providers without fear of being overheard. The place is a breastaurant, in case you didn't already know. It is their only LI location.

So as I walk toward the door, I spot Wiggs standing in front wearing a Yankees jacket. I said, "Nice jacket. I know you're a fan, guess you wanted to advertise that?" He answered, jokingly, "I thought you might be bringing lightweight along and I wanted to even up the sides."

And then he proceeded to tell me that there was a bigger issue at stake besides our baseball rivalry. The Kilted Tit, as he had called it in our conversations, was no more. There was a notice on the door that said "This location has closed." I guess those two-star Yelp reviews didn't help attract a crowd. In all fairness, the one time I ate there, it was what you would expect. Pub food served up by scantily-clad waitresses. The biggest surprise to me during the lunch hour that time was that of the few diners there, the female customers outnumbered the men. And they were older, too.

So now we were faced with where to eat dinner. I quickly offered up the only sensible solution. Hooters down the block.

It was a good choice. There was plenty of distance between our table and the rest of the patrons so that we could talk. The meals we had were both good. Pretty safe bets, as it's difficult to screw up a sandwich and a salad. Wiggs seemed to enjoy his beer. And we both enjoyed our waitress, the best looking of the bunch. A very pretty, curvy blonde that was spilling out of her top and shorts. Uniquelyme would have given her a solid 9.

After the meal, the waitress asked us if we wanted any coffee or dessert. I opted for a slice of cheesecake. Wiggs ordered coffee and she replied to that with a long explanation that they might be out of regular coffee with only decaf available because one of the machines was broken or something like that. She then asked if that would be okay. He said either would be acceptable, but he would prefer regular. The conversation had really gone on longer than one would expect about a cup of coffee and you would think it was done at that point.

But then it really got confusing because the waitress looks at Wiggs and asks, "So how would you like it." I saw the puzzled look on his face as this gorgeous specimen asked this pointed question of him and I could almost hear him thinking, "You mean the coffee, right, 'cause otherwise me taking you bent over the bar would be just fine." He managed to compose himself enough to ask her what she meant. And then it happened. She said, "You know, like do you want half and half." I watched in amazement as Wiggs stumbled to pick his jaw off the floor. I knew he was thinking, "She didn't really ask me that did she?" (For someone like me who clearly recalls the days of streetwalkers approaching your car window and saying, "$20 for a blow, $40 for a half and half," it was a memorable moment.)

It seemed to take almost a full minute before Wiggs could even mumble a reply. What he said was something about his assuming there would be condiments on the table. What I heard was him starting to say the word "cond..." and my first thought was "Don't go there, Wiggs. Don't say it." But then he finished it and I breathed a sigh of relief that Wiggs would not find himself moderated at Hooters like he is at UG. The clincher here is that Wiggs never got his happy ending. The waitress came back shortly after this encounter and went into another long explanation to tell him that the coffee machine was broken and, just like her, there was nothing to be had. So he ordered another beer to drown his sorrows while we pondered what it would be like to have this waitress and Kelly Kegan for a doubles session.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
A very pretty, curvy blonde that was spilling out of her top and shorts. Uniquelyme would have given her a solid 9.

I was gonna go with 8.736252526384

WIGGS' & BANACEK'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE

I saw Wiggs rendered speechless, something I never thought I would witness. Allow me to explain.

Ever since our little luncheon with Sophia a few months ago, Mr. Wiggley and I have kept in touch. We decided to meet up again for dinner this week. I chose the Tilted Kilt in Farmingdale, since we had each been there once before and the food and atmosphere were okay with enough space that we could openly discuss providers without fear of being overheard. The place is a breastaurant, in case you didn't already know. It is their only LI location.

So as I walk toward the door, I spot Wiggs standing in front wearing a Yankees jacket. I said, "Nice jacket. I know you're a fan, guess you wanted to advertise that?" He answered, jokingly, "I thought you might be bringing lightweight along and I wanted to even up the sides."

And then he proceeded to tell me that there was a bigger issue at stake besides our baseball rivalry. The Kilted Tit, as he had called it in our conversations, was no more. There was a notice on the door that said "This location has closed." I guess those two-star Yelp reviews didn't help attract a crowd. In all fairness, the one time I ate there, it was what you would expect. Pub food served up by scantily-clad waitresses. The biggest surprise to me during the lunch hour that time was that of the few diners there, the female customers outnumbered the men. And they were older, too.

So now we were faced with where to eat dinner. I quickly offered up the only sensible solution. Hooters down the block.

It was a good choice. There was plenty of distance between our table and the rest of the patrons so that we could talk. The meals we had were both good. Pretty safe bets, as it's difficult to screw up a sandwich and a salad. Wiggs seemed to enjoy his beer. And we both enjoyed our waitress, the best looking of the bunch. A very pretty, curvy blonde that was spilling out of her top and shorts. Uniquelyme would have given her a solid 9.

After the meal, the waitress asked us if we wanted any coffee or dessert. I opted for a slice of cheesecake. Wiggs ordered coffee and she replied to that with a long explanation that they might be out of regular coffee with only decaf available because one of the machines was broken or something like that. She then asked if that would be okay. He said either would be acceptable, but he would prefer regular. The conversation had really gone on longer than one would expect about a cup of coffee and you would think it was done at that point.

But then it really got confusing because the waitress looks at Wiggs and asks, "So how would you like it." I saw the puzzled look on his face as this gorgeous specimen asked this pointed question of him and I could almost hear him thinking, "You mean the coffee, right, 'cause otherwise me taking you bent over the bar would be just fine." He managed to compose himself enough to ask her what she meant. And then it happened. She said, "You know, like do you want half and half." I watched in amazement as Wiggs stumbled to pick his jaw off the floor. I knew he was thinking, "She didn't really ask me that did she?" (For someone like me who clearly recalls the days of streetwalkers approaching your car window and saying, "$20 for a blow, $40 for a half and half," it was a memorable moment.)

It seemed to take almost a full minute before Wiggs could even mumble a reply. What he said was something about his assuming there would be condiments on the table. What I heard was him starting to say the word "cond..." and my first thought was "Don't go there, Wiggs. Don't say it." But then he finished it and I breathed a sigh of relief that Wiggs would not find himself moderated at Hooters like he is at UG. The clincher here is that Wiggs never got his happy ending. The waitress came back shortly after this encounter and went into another long explanation to tell him that the coffee machine was broken and, just like her, there was nothing to be had. So he ordered another beer to drown his sorrows while we pondered what it would be like to have this waitress and Kelly Kegan for a doubles session.
Great review but you forgot to add his breast size, how much would you repeat.

I just watched an episode of Branded. It was Chuck Connors short-loved series following his acclaimed role on the Rifleman.
The scenario in there eerily echoed what has been going on in here of late. In this episode, Connor's character Jason McCord takes on a gunman who is bullying the townsfolk. None of them will stand up to the gunman when he shoots down their sheriff. McCord faces off with him and takes him down. The townsfolk are so grateful, they appoint McCord as sheriff. But when he tries to keep order in the town without any killing, they object and want his badge back. They want to see him take out the gunslingers. And because of his reputation, every punk gunslinger in the territory comes into town to check McCord out. He finally shoots it out with the biggest, baddest gunslinger of all and kills him. And then he tells the town elders to shove it and rides off into the sunset.

So why does it seem like every wiseass who thinks he has something to prove looks to stir up shit and draw me out into a duel. I try to be reasonable with people at first. If something is lacking in a review, I point that out. If something isn't clear, I ask for clarification. But it seems that some members don't like their reviews to be challenged. They feel they have been here for a long time and can just do whatever they feel like. Like cursing out a moderator. Maybe they do with me because they know I won't delete the post. Some of the other mods might, but I don't want to be seen as censoring anyone just because they confronted me. Not that I don't delete posts. If you break a rule or post something useless, I might delete it rather than correcting you if that is the easier way out. But when a review is lacking and the only three choices are to leave it and not say anything, delete it and no gets to see any of it, or point out what is lacking there, I opt for trying to draw out more details. Sure, I could shoot it out with the gunslinger and fire the kill shot. But my weapon would not be the gun. It would be the delete button. But then everyone loses and the review is gone, imperfect as it may have been. So I ask instead for the writer to add to it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I had an instance today that worked because the reviewer was reasonable and understood my concern. But that is entirely up to the individual who makes the review.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Enjoy the day and your family & friends.
Gives yourselves and the mods a break and stay off the board tomorrow.
Then come back on Friday in between shopping.
Eh, what?? Why? Lol!

I'm thankful for UG, the guys here and the mods! And of course, the APM, who keeps making all this possible!

Happy Thanksgiving, folks!

V

We just received our Christmas present from Slinky. He granted my wish and created the "Tales Between My Legs" forum.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?forums/tales-between-my-legs.194/

So now you can go in there and post. The great thing about this forum is that anyone can now have their own thread to ramble on endlessly about your sexual prowess, spectacular looks, great game, knowledge of fine wines, etc.

You have two choices as far as I'm concerned. You can title the thread with a subject and then post accordingly. Members can then add their own experiences following after yours.

Or, for those with a super-ego, you can title the thread with your screenname and then it will become your thread just for your tales. However, members are free to engage you in conversation. But they should refrain from regaling us with their own tales in your thread.

This is a work in progress. Let's hope it works and doesn't get out of hand. You know what will happen if it does, right?

billyS

Reign of Terror
We just received our Christmas present from Slinky. He granted my wish and created the "Tales Between My Legs" forum.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?forums/tales-between-my-legs.194/

So now you can go in there and post. The great thing about this forum is that anyone can now have their own thread to ramble on endlessly about your sexual prowess, spectacular looks, great game, knowledge of fine wines, etc.

You have two choices as far as I'm concerned. You can title the thread with a subject and then post accordingly. Members can then add their own experiences following after yours.

Or, for those with a super-ego, you can title the thread with your screenname and then it will become your thread just for your tales. However, members are free to engage you in conversation. But they should refrain from regaling us with their own tales in your thread.

This is a work in progress. Let's hope it works and doesn't get out of hand. You know what will happen if it does, right?
So is this for Non play for pay?
Or just - for an example- guys who constantly brag about their SA rotation?

So is this for Non play for pay?
Not necessarily. Paid sessions could be posted there. For instance, something that occurred awhile ago that would not make for a relevant review because the provider is long gone. Just a way for guys to tell their stories.
Or just - for an example- guys who constantly brag about their SA rotation?
Yes, among other topics. But that was certainly one of the issues that prompted me to make my post.

ATTENTION MEMBERS - RE: POSTS IN THE "TALES BETWEEN MY LEGS" FORUM -
There apparently is a software restriction with this forum that is causing ALL POSTS in there to go into moderation. If you have not been in moderation before, this is the reason that you suddenly saw one of your posts to not immediately appear on the board. It does not mean that you have been placed in moderation. The restriction is limited to this forum. The problem has been reported to Slinky. In the meantime, rest assured that a moderator will see your post and deal with it appropriately. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.