Banacek...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bigger question is why did you feel the need to start a thread to be a negative Nelly poo poo head?
I don't think he's a good mod. But, to each, their own. Plenty of you geeks like him. ;) That's your right. I'm only one opinion.

But, I think this place is toxic for him on a personal level. He has left and come back numerous times. Seems to have addict like attributes towards UG. I think the guy needs more positivity in his life. He should become a mod at a Disney themed message board or something.

I don't think he's a good mod. But, to each, their own. Plenty of you geeks like him. ;) That's your right. I'm only one opinion.

But, I think this place is toxic for him on a personal level. He has left and come back numerous times. Seems to have addict like attributes towards UG. I think the guy needs more positivity in his life. He should become a mod at a Disney themed message board or something.
I NEVER left and came back NUMEROUS times. I left once - last year after the incessant whining of the white knights over that stupid spa on Sunrise Hwy in Suffolk. Before that, Fairemily was ranting at me but I never left over that.

Last edited:
Censorship may be a start.
Moderating posts, including deleting inappropriate comments, is a part of being a moderator.
There is not a single post of yours that was "censored" in the Monica thread. Unless you have a sock puppet account you would like to admit to. Should I take your post here as a confession?

Note that neither Hollander nor trigeek chose to explain themselves further.

Also, for anyone who doesn't understand or appreciate what I bring to the table here as a moderator, I suggest you view this thread to see an example of my work product: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/kali-xxx-xxx-1139-917-392-1139.54511/

This is exactly what is expected of a moderator and is the kind of work that I, @Waterclone, @lightweight, and @Slinky Bender do each and every day publicly and behind-the-scenes to bring you the best provider site in the world.

Guy sure likes to toot his horn!
I gave you a chance to explain your last comment and you skipped that opportunity.
Here's another opportunity for you. Why don't you tell us exactly what you bring to this board other than an endless barrage of useless comments. You are one of the least productive members of this board. I sincerely doubt your absence would be missed. Why don't you take a year off like I did and see if I'm correct.

And for the record, I also sang the praises of my fellow moderators as well as the board in general. Or are you just too blinded by your stupidity to see that?
If there was a vote as to who the rest of the members would have on here between you and myself, I have no doubt about the outcome of that vote.

Here's your record of starting threads. One each in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017. As far as comments, the first page of your record shows just one sentence comments. You are like the annoying sports analyst who is clueless and adds nothing to the commentary.

Last edited:
IMHO, It's best not to feed the trolls — they just come back for more.
That's usually our policy but this troll doesn't get the message. His posts are often deleted for being useless but that doesn't stop him from trying again. It's become a game to him to try and see what he can get by us. So if he's going to call me out publicly, I am going to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.