Banacek...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a single reaction to the Halloween comic I posted about Pokler. I thought it was brilliant, but I'm often wrong in my assessments on here.

Speaking of single, why is it that weekends - especially Sundays - are so slow on UG? I guess it confirms that most guys here are married and only do this shit weekdays while at work. Don't single guys like hookers? I did when I was single.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Not a single reaction to the Halloween comic I posted about Pokler. I thought it was brilliant, but I'm often wrong in my assessments on here.

Speaking of single, why is it that weekends - especially Sundays - are so slow on UG? I guess it confirms that most guys here are married and only do this shit weekdays while at work. Don't single guys like hookers? I did when I was single.
Must confess I didn’t see it
I was too busy falling in love with nice Catholic girls to chase hookers. Yeah I’m an idiot

I saw it but, honestly, I didn't think it was up to your usual standard. Maybe it's just me.

Note that neither Hollander nor trigeek chose to explain themselves further.

Also, for anyone who doesn't understand or appreciate what I bring to the table here as a moderator, I suggest you view this thread to see an example of my work product: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/threads/kali-xxx-xxx-1139-917-392-1139.54511/

This is exactly what is expected of a moderator and is the kind of work that I, @Waterclone, @lightweight, and @Slinky Bender do each and every day publicly and behind-the-scenes to bring you the best provider site in the world.
I personally find you extremely useful.
You always come out of the blue with more intel.
Very good stuff.

Sir B,

The "shilling" thread you posted: good idea, but not sure if members can post. I had 'insufficient privilege' to do so... (May be it was just me?)

...which was good because I was going to ask how many 'pounds' in a 'shilling', as in 'she takes a good pounding' and 'I could pound and pound her all day' ...

V

Sir B,

The "shilling" thread you posted: good idea, but not sure if members can post. I had 'insufficient privilege' to do so... (May be it was just me?)

...which was good because I was going to ask how many 'pounds' in a 'shilling', as in 'she takes a good pounding' and 'I could pound and pound her all day' ...

V
Hmm. I will look it that. Thanks for reporting the problem.
My screw up. Since I was talking policy, my brain automatically put it in the rules thread, where members cannot post. I moved it where it should be. All should be good now. thanks again, V.

I don't know if anyone else uses Chrome in Incognito mode, but I always laugh when I glance up at the extreme top right of the page and there is the Incognito icon of the glasses and hat. Makes me feel like Slinky is watching over me.

I don't know if anyone else uses Chrome in Incognito mode, but I always laugh when I glance up at the extreme top right of the page and there is the Incognito icon of the glasses and hat. Makes me feel like Slinky is watching over me.
I hope you are using a Private VPN in addition to incognito mode. All incognito mode does is pretty much stop tracking cookies. It does not mask your IP address, where you can be traced.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ss-sees-searched-Google-s-Incognito-Mode.html

And Google always watches. Stay safe.

And you are assuming that Google isn't?
Google and everyone else. "Big Brother is watching" has been here for ages.
Yes, @jimgar , I know that incognito mode is limited in what it does. But I'm only on my PC from home and all I'm looking to do is limit the tracking cookies and avoid any history on my computer when visiting UG.

Google and everyone else. "Big Brother is watching" has been here for ages.
Yes, @jimgar , I know that incognito mode is limited in what it does. But I'm only on my PC from home and all I'm looking to do is limit the tracking cookies and avoid any history on my computer when visiting UG.
My SO and I both use Firefox for for everyday purposes. It is fast, even with my antivirus add-on, and easiy to use. I use IE for my mongering browsing including my "special" email account. I have it setup so that everything (cookies, history, etc) is cleared on exit so there is no thinking on my part involved and I use no bookmarks.

I just wanted to put that info out there and I appreciate you all sharing. I use a tor browser and tor VPN for my browsing. While nothing is untraceable, it does cut down in the crap and other malware.

The bat phone is out of commission on the weekends , especially sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.