Asian Jasmine 347-669-5557

I thought a blowjob was only a hundred bucks and that FS wake s $300. Someone needs to post on here to clear that up once and for all.
He did say it was an hour. So 50 more 30 min? Just my guess.

Pet2 I bet that one enjoyable bj. She really does love cum. She's a gem. Hopefully nobody ruins it. Imma go see her again soon.

The rates may be different for home visits , where travel is involved ? As opposed to rates for a car date? She's brand new at this, so perhaps she hasn't hired a printing company for all the items on the menu in her kitchen lol She may shoot from the hip on these prices , but I can't say for certain
She is a gem though and worth every penny

SLOPPY SECONDS
Wow! I didn't realize she would be so popular! lol

Yeah, I saw her again a few days ago... she raised her prices, but I didn't mind. I paid $300 for fs.

She really does give amazing head though... good enough to not even want to fuck. I think her personality plays a big part in it. She's so eager to please, but not in a fake contrived way. She genuinely loves sucking dick. One in a million, ha!

Anyway, have fun boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Alright alright quiet on the set everyone take your places I am about to write a review. I recently got a chance to see this fine young canibal. Now to be honest this is not the type of provider I typically see no if and or butts about it. I normally like thick Latinas women with huge asses, big racks, Milfs, Pawgs, Europeans etc. But this one low and behold caught my attention was it the Asian fetish I have been longing to scratch - No, was it the petite girl thing - NO, was it the barely legal young teen thing - No. None of the above peaked my interest in her what got my attention more than anything else was the quotes by well respected researchologist headalinguists like myself who search the earth looking for head nurses in the medical field. And guess what through our self funded research we find that rare well studied certified head nurse endangered species the throatasoraus rex. We understand the delicate nature of these creatures that are herbivores by nature that love to devour meat as well especially elongated sausage the beefy kind. They also are willing if the price is right to swallow the juices ymmv. It took a few days to find this young creature she was on the run and I in hot pursuit for a few days damn near a week but followed her scent through the wilderness. When we finally did meet up she agreed to two pops bbbj for 200 that is basically simple math 100 per pop time would have to be within the hour. First off the bat I can't add to anything said by others before she is very cute and pretty. Nice highlights and long flowing hair that goes halfway down her back. Very laid back cool attitude doesn't take herself too seriously nice change of pace from the jaded soiled providers we all know and love smh. Got some small talk out the way chit chat then she started to stroke junior goes down for a very spirited bbbj. She pays ample attention to the boys not making them feel left out not too hard not too soft just the right amount of pressure. Then back to the main even bbbj then starts a serious deep throat of the sausage one of the best to be honest in a loooonnnggg time. I give her credit for that note it aloud and she smiles then continues perfecting her craft. I am impressed that a woman so young has this much talent and skill level she is confident and it shows. She does not back down and is fierce in her attack not letting junior off easy. After a long bout I have to give in and tap out I pop nice size load down her throat the best part is she keep sucking like nothing happened until I get soft. She goes to the bathroom not sure if she spit or not at that point head is spinning and I am seeing black spots all around the room lol. She comes back to the bed and she notices I am ready for round two. She asks playfully "Wow Already?" I shake my head yes and she says OK here goes and goes even harder than the first time I can't believe her enthusiasm and overall attitude toward everything. I am briefly reminded why I love this hobby and why I started in the first place. This pop takes longer she is trying her best to a hint of complaining although she is looking slightly tired but not frustrated. We try different angles and positions to no avail. She gets up takes a bathroom break then comes back and this time goes for simple down stroke with some deep throat thrown in for good measure. Not sure what she learned or figured out during the break but she comes back this time around and seals the deal within ten minutes. I am impressed and totally spent lay down and pull the covers up. We do some more small talk and realize our time is up. I clean up get dressed and take her to the train station. This was outcall so I had to get a ss plus pick her up. Overall is was Two good pops at a reasonable price a was given more than enough time to finish the deed. I love her attention to detail and personality she has character that's for sure not a dull moment. She has promise and in due time can be one of the greats if she keeps this level up imho.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Curious that she took the train. When I texted briefly with her she demanded an ÜBER even though it was a 20 min subway ride.

I am sorry for any confusion I picked her up and dropped her off to the subway in Brooklyn not sure where she went after? If she comes to you regardless of area I am sure that would be a different rate probably and transportation would have to be included ymmv.

SLOPPY SECONDS
Saw her again. Man she's good. Next time imma get a room. I bet she is great in bed and up for everything. It was a car date in brand daylight. She worked it like a champ. Literally dt the whole time. She even tried dt and moving her tongue around. I think I might just see her exclusively. She even asked me how was it and to give her some pointers. She is so attractive. And great person. Treat her well guys. She will reward you.

SLOPPY SECONDS
I saw her for an hour again This is a special girl Although I had to pay the hourly rate , it didn't seem like a p4p situation She is easy to get to know and is a sexually liberated girl She is Asian but is American Different than the Asian girls one might meet in a massage parlor who speak little if no English and don't know George Washington from George Bush
Her sexuality oozes out of her in a way that is a total turn on This time I opted for the most amazing bbj which she did like a pro How can an 18 year old be so skilled? She swallowed every drop and the best part was the ear to ear smile on her face when she was done
I highly recommend
Oh, this was a home visit
An 18 yr old is skilled because, well she had loads and loads of practice. Trust me. She is very liberated, loves sex, is insatiable (literally) and hot. She must be sexual active, I mean who wouldn't.

And I can atest to the smile. She did the same thing. I guessing she just likes that look of your face when you realease. We all probably do that same face or something.

She sounds amazing. I texted her but have not heard back. I normally do not like outcalls but I am looking for a head doctor lol how do you guys feel about letting these girls in your home? Safe?

She sounds amazing. I texted her but have not heard back. I normally do not like outcalls but I am looking for a head doctor lol how do you guys feel about letting these girls in your home? Safe?
I would normally say no, But she doesn't seem like a theif or insane. And a head doctor she is. Let her know of it sucks. Tell her all your like and dislikes and she will listen. And try to take as long as possible lol.

I have no hesitation allowing this gal inside my home She is not trashy , not a drug addict , and seems to have a good upbringing Based on my experience with her twice , she left a solid impression