Asian Jasmine 347-669-5557

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
So thanks to you guys i found this girl. Hooked up with her last week. When i texted she didint take long to answer. I asked she sent a couple of photos. (One of her topless).

We met at a motel in brooklyn. Paid for 1 hour. $300. We small talked she talked about why she is doing this and what she wants to do in her life. She was smoking weed and i joined her.

After about 20 mins of small talk clothes start coming off. She teases my cock with kisses. Then she proceeds to just deepthroat like crazy. She suck for about 5 mins and says i can fuck her throat. She aint have to tell me twice i go and literally try to shove my member down her throat. She is gagging, some tears go down her face but she is all smiles.

I was so close to cuming i tell her to stop. We kiss for a while. She asks if im ready to fuck. She gets the rubber puts it on. I shit you not this girl has the tightest pussy i have felt since my first gf.

We go with missionary she is so into it. I mean she is letting out sexy moans. She is bitting her lip and she loves to dirty talk. We switch to CG which was awesome. She moves her hips like no other. Her legs begin to shake and she said she was cuming. It seemed real cause she was so wet. I had to stop her cause i was close to busting.

Again we stop. We DFK. We have a window covered with curtains and she opens it. She looks back at me and says if i could fuck her against the windows while she holds the curtains open. We do that for about 5 mins. That was the hottest thing i have ever done.

I tell her im close to cum and without me saying anything, she slides off me takes of the condom and says she wants to taste me. How could i say no. She proceeds to suck me off like crazy. Her bj skills are the best i ever have experienced. As she jerked me and blew me i could no longer hold it in. I bust out a huge nut. The first pump or to hits her face but she puts my dick back in her mouth to get the rest out of me. She drains me. Shows me its in her mouth and swallows. She then continues suck me off a little bit more.

We small talk for little bit. Smoke some more. Kissing and she gives me some more head but i am drained.

All in all we went over the hour by 30 mins. Def would repeat. But she has not been responding lately.

Wish she was closer. It's an hour sometímes to get to her. But when she starts I reminded why I drove. Really would like to have that vagina. I can imagine she is super tight. Imagine anal. Gonna have fs next time. She really loves to swallow.

Wish she was closer. It's an hour sometímes to get to her. But when she starts I reminded why I drove. Really would like to have that vagina. I can imagine she is super tight. Imagine anal. Gonna have fs next time. She really loves to swallow.
Roughly how many times have you seen her because it seems only the first few guys who saw her have repeated imho. She is awesome very nice amazing woman we spent a lot of time together so I cannot say anything bad about her but I have said to her if we clicked so well why is she nearly impossible to hook up with again lol smh she can never give me a reasonable answer or one that makes sense to me at least. I wish she would tell me straight up if she doesn't want to see me again at least be honest with me I am a big guy I can take it I have learned how to handle rejection at this stage in my life lol smh. No matter what she is definitely worth seeing at least once hands down facts that might be the one and only time u may ever get a chance to see her.

Roughly how many times have you seen her because it seems only the first few guys who saw her have repeated imho. She is awesome very nice amazing woman we spent a lot of time together so I cannot say anything bad about her but I have said to her if we clicked so well why is she nearly impossible to hook up with again lol smh she can never give me a reasonable answer or one that makes sense to me at least. I wish she would tell me straight up if she doesn't want to see me again at least be honest with me I am a big guy I can take it I have learned how to handle rejection at this stage in my life lol smh. No matter what she is definitely worth seeing at least once hands down facts that might be the one and only time u may ever get a chance to see her.
Just twice. I have tried contacting her but schedules never line up. I am sure she is getting busy with calls and personal life. She's working later sometimes. Got a text late at night once. Guess we got lucky and she was hurting for cash. Maybe now not so much? Since with the influx on calls? I do remember once she texted like 2 days later saying she was partying with some guy she talked to in the street. Be patient, she will swallow you soon again.

Wise words! Never looked at it like that good observation and feedback appreciate it for real great insight. At least we don't have group think on this board takes many perspectives.

She posted today. Looks like trash, fake stilletto nails. You guys need to raise your standards.
I'm not sure if it's an explicit rule, but criticizing other's tastes and preferences on here is something most guys try and avoid doing. Otherwise the whole site just becomes one big shit show of "my girl's prettier than yours". I've never seen the girl, I've never seen her ad, and if you haven't either, then stfu. She fills a niche for somebody, and no one much cares if it's you.

Oh wow how things have gone down hill Gast she gave me a nice DT the one time I saw her then she just up and disappeared maybe I didn't give her enough but I gave her what she asked for the hour and we got along great. I wonder why she just blacklisted me makes no sense smh. I heard she can host too that would be so convenient for me.

Saw her about a month ago. Usually go with the Bbj. It was great, only she didn't swallow this time. But got everything and it was for a while I have no complaints.

She does take a while to get back to you sometimes or just doesn't answer,but she doesn't do this full time. When you can get a hold of her you do if you don't you don't.

I ha e never seen her since the first meet so I have moved on just wondering how other are fairing out there with his one. Curious what did she charge for that bbbj session?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
She posted today. Looks like trash, fake stilletto nails. You guys need to raise your standards.
I'm not sure if it's an explicit rule, but criticizing other's tastes and preferences on here is something most guys try and avoid doing. Otherwise the whole site just becomes one big shit show of "my girl's prettier than yours". I've never seen the girl, I've never seen her ad, and if you haven't either, then stfu. She fills a niche for somebody, and no one much cares if it's you.
WizardOfAhhs nailed it. If she's not to your taste then don't see her, but don't fucking insult those who are attracted to her.