Asian Jasmine 347-669-5557

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Meet her recently on BP.

She just turned 18 like 3 months ago. Show me her id and everything. She does outcall in manhattan and brooklyn... I think car dates as well.

I've seen her like 3x already.... The girl has skills.

Gave amazing bbj head for $100... deepthroats like a pro... full service for $150 with condom. She can fuck just as well as suck and is really into kink.

Worth trying for sure.

347-669-5557

Last edited by a moderator:
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I had the pleasure of getting in touch with her by sending a text She answered fairly promptly and was open to meeting She quoted the exact same prices as reported in the initial review , plus cab fare , for a home visit I felt very comfortable with her after a few texts back and forth and after a short phone conversation
She came across as very articulate and real As opposed to some providers who put on a false persona She confirmed that she just turned 18 , had graduated HS asnd was striking out in the world on her own She sent a couple of selfies as per my request SHer pictures had me s as livating
I took the hour
We talked a bit when she arrived and we both felt at ease and relaxed She told me her life story which I'm not divulging
The review earlier on is right on target She is very srxy sensual totally clean and hygienic She's only been doing this a couple weeks or a month It felt very real as if we had met somewhere other than through an ad She's a grew kisser, with deep unending tongue kissing , nibbling and moaning She said ,"I'm all yours..do whatever you want , but no anal" She gave the best bbj I ever had , blowing away what others considers fantastic , such as Ashley 201, or Hailey or Stacy(with 6 names) I went down on her , considering how new she is to this business and she came three times Then we had sex in two different positions I will undoubtedly want to see her again She is a lovely girl I kinda felt bad she was doing this work but from her perspective, I guess an end justifies the means And she wants her independence along with the B RF bright lights of the big city
Anyone who posts on the Best BJ thread will edit their rankings after seeing her No doubt

A google of the phone # turns up absolutely nothing. Where did you get it? Does she advertise regularly? Have a link to share? Should I just call her and say "Your Daddy complex tells me its ok to call?"
What he said. Can either of the guys who reviewed her answer these questions. And post a pic if there is one.

There is no link to share since I couldn't find the ad either on Bp or CL I took the initiative of texting her from the number listed in the heading of this thread I didn't ask her for her permission to post the photos she sent me So I hesitate to do so for protection of her privacy I can say , she is about 5 3 or 5 4 and is Asian with a couple of discrete piercings and a small tattoo The subject of where I found her never came up initially She assumed I responded from her ad I didn't continue to discuss the subject
I think she has familial privacy concerns which is understandable

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
She is my new atf. Texted, got pric s and pics. Had to go for it. Drove an hour in Brooklyn to meet her. She a nympho. Best way I can put it. Got the bbj. She told me she loved cum and took it all in and swallowed with pleasure. She even showed me how moist she was after dt me. Only thing she doesn't always work only her free time. Which might be a couple hours a week.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
She is my new atf. Texted, got pric s and pics. Had to go for it. Drove an hour in Brooklyn to meet her. She a nympho. Best way I can put it. Got the bbj. She told me she loved cum and took it all in and swallowed with pleasure. She even showed me how moist she was after dt me. Only thing she doesn't always work only her free time. Which might be a couple hours a week.
So I'm guessing she lives somewhere in Brooklyn and you either pick her up or arrange transportation?
What was the damage for the bbbj?

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
After reading the reviews, I had the pleasure of seeing Jasmine late at night. She prefers text and was very quick and open to response. It may vary during the day but she seems to be open to making appointments.

Unlike most independents, she is very laid back and friendly through text. She does not ask the uncomfortable questions that pertain to LE. I genuinely appreciated the friendliness.

I called her a taxi to come to my place.

Jasmine is a young Asian girl with beautiful piercings and a nice small tattoo. She is a petite girl with a sexy face. Her hair is long and flowing. It's dyed blonde and it accentuates her style and look. Her look is fierce and sexy at the same time. She definitely has a really erotic aura to her.

Jasmine was very friendly upfront and treated me just like a boyfriend. We had a short talk and then got down to business. During our talk, she had her hand stroking me. Her attitude is amazingly erotic and sexy. She definitely enjoys what she does and it shows.

I was very tired so only went for a nice BBBJ.

The BBBJ was one of the better if not on par with some of the best I've ever had from a provider. I think the very unique part of her BBBJ is that her deepthroat is one of the best. Most providers will do that but without much purpose. Jasmine uses just the right amount of pressure and pull. She uses variable speed and pressure. After some time of euphoria, I finished extremely hard in which she gave a CIM and left everything whistle clean.

She continued the BBBJ even after I was finished which is something that I really appreciated. Jasmine does it with a good attitude.

Jasmine also told me she is into a lot of different kinks and it sounded very interesting and fun.

She is worth the BBBJ alone and at the very affordable price that was listed below within the first three reviews.

We had a small chat and she went home. I will definitely repeat and I would recommend to anyone here. It's nice to have someone in Brooklyn that's reliable and pretty skilled (as well as Asian). So, I would highly recommend her.

same as the original post 100. 300 for the hour and 500 for kink. 700 for gfe all bare.
Can we clarify the pricing here? OP said 150 FS, you're saying 300 hr. Has someone gotten their wires crossed, or should we assume the OP was talking about a qv/hh? But if she's doing bare, even at 700 to weed out a lot of the trash, I dunno.....
(btw...there's a good mid level hotel in BK that I use...not a dump...$55 for 3 hours. They do require ID, but its clean and safe. On Linden Blvd, near Snediker).

She reminds me of Lula a little. Except that the bbj is 20 more. But can deep throat and make you cum hard. I remember she was really trying to make me cum down her throat. It was beautiful. Lula was also a nympho.

SLOPPY SECONDS
I saw her for an hour again This is a special girl Although I had to pay the hourly rate , it didn't seem like a p4p situation She is easy to get to know and is a sexually liberated girl She is Asian but is American Different than the Asian girls one might meet in a massage parlor who speak little if no English and don't know George Washington from George Bush
Her sexuality oozes out of her in a way that is a total turn on This time I opted for the most amazing bbj which she did like a pro How can an 18 year old be so skilled? She swallowed every drop and the best part was the ear to ear smile on her face when she was done
I highly recommend
Oh, this was a home visit

Was $150 plus $25 cab I drove her home after
It included dfk and everything was totally nude with roaming hands
Sex was available but I was not into that this time around Just wanted to lay back