Asian Flower Spa Reviews and Discussion - 212-229-2090

Model----young pretty girl sexy fresh hair..

WAWA---young very sexy girl beauty....NEW

Candy----young college student cute face sexy natural body. "C" cup.---NEW

MONICA--- Exotic. ""NEW""" Young ASIAN girl natural " D "cup
Our hours are from 10 am -4 am, 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red Spa 21 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Daisy
212-229-2090
Redspa21@gmail.com

yummy..--Japanese pretty girl sexy body exceptional service ultimate spinner type

Pinky---young very sexy girl beauty....NEW

Our hours are from 10 am -4 am, 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red Spa 21 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Daisy
212-229-2090
Redspa21@gmail.com

yummy..--Japanese pretty girl sexy body exceptional service ultimate spinner type

Pinky---young very sexy girl beauty....NEW

Daisy
212-229-2090
Redspa21@gmail.com

OK you guys looking for Kiko, she has retired from being a massage girl. She goes to school, has a day time job and does nails at a shop in downtown Manhattan. There was some S*** posted on the other board basically outing her. She never recovered from that incident. Guess she felt she could not be discrete in this line of work so she gave it up. So sorry to see her go.

Anbo---New Arrived

Our newest girl Anbo. Young Fresh hot body very cute face.

lulu-- cute young Chinese girl. Very Playful
(New )

Yaya---- our new girl. Very friendly "D" cup pretty Chinese girl
(New )

Model ---skiny chinese girl. Young cute

Candy ----sweet friendly girl. Skinny. Playful

We are open 24/7 a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red Spa 21 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Daisy
212-229-2090
Redspa21@gmail.com

OK you guys looking for Kiko, she has retired from being a massage girl. She goes to school, has a day time job and does nails at a shop in downtown Manhattan. There was some S*** posted on the other board basically outing her. She never recovered from that incident. Guess she felt she could not be discrete in this line of work so she gave it up. So sorry to see her go.
Yeah, thanks for the info. She has been gone about a year now and the outing was reported long ago. I heard JFK got shot. Any info on that?

Yeah, thanks for the info. She has been gone about a year now and the outing was reported long ago. I heard JFK got shot. Any info on that?
@stevana: With all due politeness and respect, perhaps you weren't following the related threads here? Numerous UGers had posted messages/requests to Daisy for an update on Kiko. Eventually, Daisy posted a vague reply about Kiko being on vacation and that Daisy would update us when Kiko returned to Red Spa 21. Follow-up messages requesting additional details went unanswered.

Given that lack of clarity on this situation and in the spirit of UG, Slick500 provided us with an update. What he probably neglected to mention (perhaps he was typing in haste) is that Kiko has returned to NY. Please place his update in that context.

Kiko has returned, but she hasn't returned to this business -風俗 (ふうぞく fuzoku).

She was devastated by the cruel violation of her privacy. She returned to Japan soon after that incident. Kiko probably spent some time recovering in Japan and then she returned to New York.

I wish her All The Best as she tries to succeed in her other career.

Now, let's get back to posting reviews of Red Spa 21 . . .

@DireWolf98: I second that big time!

btw: for those of you interested, I posted a new review of Amy on the Red 27 thread - she was at Red Spa21 for a long time and then left a few months ago for another Manhattan establishment; but, has now returned to work at Red 27. Great session !!!

I knew she had returned to NY after going to Japan, I saw her on Oct 1,2013. I believe I was one of the last to see her. She wasn't in a good mood the day I saw her. One of her friends at Red 21 told me about her retirement and her going to school and working only in the nail salon in lower Manhattan. She could possibly return in the future but I doubt it.

I want to say i was in search for a place that would massage me and have a happy ending.I found such a place. 1 block from my job i walked in and was greated by a very beautiful host she was very kind. I asked to see the girls she brang a few out and i made my pick.A Beautiful skinny asian priness.She showered me ,her massage wasnt good at all but who cares when your naked and have such a beautiful skinny asian girl next to me.The happy ending was a little espensive (80)but she was a professional . I have not stopped thinking about this place but i cant go all the time my ass will be broke.I will go back soon hopefully to see the same girl.Amazing place

I want to say i was in search for a place that would massage me and have a happy ending.I found such a place. 1 block from my job i walked in and was greated by a very beautiful host she was very kind. I asked to see the girls she brang a few out and i made my pick.A Beautiful skinny asian priness.She showered me ,her massage wasnt good at all but who cares when your naked and have such a beautiful skinny asian girl next to me.The happy ending was a little espensive (80)but she was a professional . I have not stopped thinking about this place but i cant go all the time my ass will be broke.I will go back soon hopefully to see the same girl.Amazing place
Thanks for visiting us. We GUARANTEE you will have good time here. And we all hope see you soon!!

I went last night to visit Emma. I know the mama'san from back in the day and she said Emma was VERY new. Made my way there around 11ish pm. I got there few minutes early just to talk to the mama'san and also had to wait until Emma got out of the shower. She asked for time sake if I wanted to shower with her, honestly who would refuse, but also because she wanted me to tell Emma what worked and didn't work. So finally in comes Emma, wearing a tight silver dress, she's skinny but not rail thin, definitely young, I'd say no more than 23 around 5'5"ish so not a spinner. Fresh face, cute, has that GND look with long black hair. Yes, she did go to UK for school but her English is still mediocre, not a big issue, just don't talk too fast and use big words. We hop in the show and I get on the bench first. Her shower technique was not good, she would use the shower head and soap at the same time and not really cleaning much, just dispersing the water on my body. On the flip same thing but she did pay a little more attention to the boys. I got up and told her to lay down, please note that this is not a usual thing for me or them and probably had more to do with mama'san giving Emma the heads up. So, like all great TS I started to just do what I knew felt good, water first then soap, scrub all over and pay special attention to the nether region with a little massage pressure to relax the customer (her). So your welcome gentleman. I just told her to remember what felt good to her and try and replicate it to the customers. That obviously broke the ice and we were both relaxed, dried off and off to the room. Gave her the house money, few minutes later she came back and the session started. Massage skills was more like light pressure, kindly, I just let her know that she's going to have to put some muscle/weight into it in order to make it feel better. We switched and I started to massage her to show her how her massage felt and how a little bit more pressure changes the whole experience. Your welcome again. haha. So on the flip no teaching necessary, her ST was very erotic, gave a little bit of BBBJ but not much, then on with the cap and CBJ. Still pretty good. I had her lay on her back and started with LFK, then DATY. Finally I had to get it in so we started with CG, to ACG, then to MISH and finished while standing. I was a bit out of breath so I just laid on top of her for a minute. With all that work, I felt like I was with my girlfriend.

So in recap, I knew going into the session that it was going to be a trial and error session but I think this made the session more interesting, it was kind of like four play. I'm not here for four play, so a small sacrifice for better service next time. She's very sweet and seems very wet behind the ears so be good to her. She's still figuring out if she wants to stay in the business so I'd say if we treat her kindly and she makes good money we could have a making of a ATF (in training right now). I will be back to see her for a regular session.

Extra info: youthful B cups, shaved kitty.

House fee $70 + $130. So $200 total damage.

Alisha--what she is and what she isn't. First of all she is cute as a button. Her English is limited but her sense of humor comes through. Red Spa 21's listing says Alisha is skinny and a "D" cup. She isn't skinny and she isn't a "D" cup, she is quite curvy and has nice body form, her cup size is more like a robust "C" and she likes the girls squeezed a lot!
While YMMV she did not go for LFK, much less DFK. Pussy is unshaven plump mound I. Would have loved to dive into if it were shaven. CBJ pretty good. Massage is not one of her strong suits, but she is something to look at and nice to fuck. I have mixed feelings about seeing her again. there is great potential here, it would be nice if she had greater capacity for passion. 70 house 130 Alisha, she started by asking 150.