Asian Flower Spa Reviews and Discussion - 212-229-2090

pokler

Power Bottom
Saw one of the new girls, Chinese. She could not speak any english so not sure of name. I think it starts with "M".
Pretty girl with nice body, C cups. Natural. Thats all good but no FS and no BJ not even CBJ allowed. It gets worse. No daty. And panties must stay on. It gets even worse. Bra stayed on so no titty play. HJ only. My take is 21 is a training ground for 27. This girl will never make it.

Saw one of the new girls, Chinese. She could not speak any english so not sure of name. I think it starts with "M".
Pretty girl with nice body, C cups. Natural. Thats all good but no FS and no BJ not even CBJ allowed. It gets worse. No daty. And panties must stay on. It gets even worse. Bra stayed on so no titty play. HJ only. My take is 21 is a training ground for 27. This girl will never make it.

This really takes Redspa21 down several notches. Wasn't Gaya there to say something to about service level and experience. I the past they had generally been pretty good about expressed concerns.

pokler

Power Bottom
This really takes Redspa21 down several notches. Wasn't Gaya there to say something to about service level and experience. I the past they had generally been pretty good about expressed concerns.
No she said nothing. I wish she had. Anyone going here needs to be worried they will be stuck with a nubie .

I have seen hit or miss here too.

Wawa was quite happy for menu item #3. Excellent session.

Model only offered #2 and the panties stayed on.

I assumed it was a time of the month issue but seeing more posts makes
me second guess.

I had session with Lisa japanese at RS21
She was super hot, TS was excellent with attention paid to all details.
her english is OK. She tries to speak and gets her point across
The body and face are not model-like but attractive.
She is a real sweetheart and I enjoyed with her Thanks.

Face:7
Body:8
Personality:10

Last edited:
Sorry for the unhappy session. She is new to this biz. Sorry for you've been her first customer. Would love to introduce some other girls with rich experiences. Our service level never changed.

I have seen hit or miss here too.

Wawa was quite happy for menu item #3. Excellent session.

Model only offered #2 and the panties stayed on.

I assumed it was a time of the month issue but seeing more posts makes
me second guess.
All girls here offere #1 2 3. Service level never changed. Too be sure get what you want. Metion it when you walk in. We are happy to serve you with all we can.

pokler

Power Bottom
Sorry for the unhappy session. She is new to this biz. Sorry for you've been her first customer. Would love to introduce some other girls with rich experiences. Our service level never changed.
Why didnt anyone tell me she was new and inexperienced before I paid house fee. I would have chosen someone else ? Feel taken advantage of.

Ive had a couple of sessions at Red 21 recently and I have to say that they are in their game right now. Several young hot girls to choose from, I had Kayo- super hot body, about 22, she really let me dictate where the session would go. Nice table shower/get to know you, then once in the room skipped the massage and went right for dfk with me sitting in the table. Slowly the sexy lingerie came off and she went down for a nice bbbj per my request. She did a good job, no dt but made a couple of efforts, then I had to pull her up for daty. Super smooth kitty and skin and everything else. She was enjoying it for sure and eventually I moved up to to rub my bare cock on her pussy. She went for the cover and I did her missionary until I blew in the cover. Nice hot towel clean up and chit chat and I was off. Guya is doing a good job here - she recommended Kayo to me and she knows what I like. going to have to return and sample some of the other talent soon

Went to RS21 for the 1st time yesterday and had asked for Kayo but she was off and decided to go with Anna. Anna looks early 20's, pretty face , small b cup , nice hips, and a round bottom . She said she's japanese and there was a little bit of a language barrier but nothing too bad. I went with a standup shower with Anna instead of a table shower and it was ok. The massage was softer than i expected she basically glided her hands over my body which isn't exactly a bad thing. We started off with some lfk/dfk but she doesn't do too much of that. She has nice smooth skin and kitty and I began to daty. She did a cbj which was ok but i had preferred a bbbj. The rest of the session did not go as well as I thought it would but Im going to repeat with her.I liked her look and i think next time we'll be more comfortable. I also met Gaya and she was friendly and attentive. .8/1.2

pokler

Power Bottom
Ive had a couple of sessions at Red 21 recently and I have to say that they are in their game right now. Several young hot girls to choose from, I had Kayo- super hot body, about 22, she really let me dictate where the session would go. Nice table shower/get to know you, then once in the room skipped the massage and went right for dfk with me sitting in the table. Slowly the sexy lingerie came off and she went down for a nice bbbj per my request. She did a good job, no dt but made a couple of efforts, then I had to pull her up for daty. Super smooth kitty and skin and everything else. She was enjoying it for sure and eventually I moved up to to rub my bare cock on her pussy. She went for the cover and I did her missionary until I blew in the cover. Nice hot towel clean up and chit chat and I was off. Guya is doing a good job here - she recommended Kayo to me and she knows what I like. going to have to return and sample some of the other talent soon
This is a good review and I may just have to go back to r21. What did you tip her and do you think 2 pops were ok if you'd asked ?

pokler

Power Bottom
Loved Hina!
Saw Hina just the other day, and we had a nice time. Good conversation (surprising treat!) and an absolute doll. Cannot wait to see her again!
The purpose of this site is not to note that a girl is a good conversationalist .

1) Did she suck your dick and if be was it cbj or bbbj?
2) Tell us about her pussy. Fully shaved?
3) Did you neat her pussy? Did you stick a finger inside?
4) did you fuck her and how?
5) how much did you tip

Please answer the above so that your comments on Hina are useful to others.

Earlier this week I noticed that Saki was back on RS21's schedule, so I decided to stop by yesterday to catch up with her. ;)

I've visited Saki on more than a few occasions, yet I can without a doubt say that I enjoy each session more than the last. She's both incredibly sensual and down-to-earth, which particularly is a huge turn-on for me--it's like you start off simply having a pleasant conversation with a beautiful woman, and then 20 minutes later you're voraciously hitting it from behind like there's no tomorrow. The latter part just isn't the same if I don't feel like I'm connecting with a *real* person, as in the whole "Oooh you're so big" act doesn't work for me at all. Maybe I'm more of a romantic than anything else, but either way Saki is hands-down my ATF at RS21. Anyway, let's get to the good stuff:

So I get to the spa and am greeted by another attendant (didn't get her name) who led me to a room. Waited for a bit, and then in comes Saki wearing a tight, sexy red dress. We hugged and caught up for a bit as I got ready for the TS. It'd been a while since I'd last seen her, but she was looking as good as ever that day--her long, silky black hair, petite breasts, nicely-tanned skin, slender legs...and don't even get me started with her amazing ass! :D

Anyway, I finished undressing and she helped me into a robe and off we went to the TS. We continued chatting as she thoroughly washed my entire body, giving some nice attention to the boys. Finished rinsing off and dried me up nicely to finish up. I will say that Saki's TS is nothing too sensual, and sometimes I wish she would sneak in something extra when she leans down by my hard-on while drying me off. BUT she makes up for that and more afterward.

Saki finishes drying me off and leads me back to the room. I pay the $80 house fee and she steps out for a minute to get ready. When she returns I'm already unrobed and sitting on the table; we've been together enough times now where she knows I always skip the massage. She stood in front of me and slowly took off her red dress, revealing some sexy black lingerie. I'd noted to her before the TS about the large mirror against the wall (which wasn't there last time I visited RS21), and staring at the reflection of her slender backside and her tight ass in that skimpy thong I couldn't help but feel this session was incredibly long overdue. We then started caressing each other, my hands gently moving all over her smooth skin as she slowly started removing her bra and panties, revealing her cute A-cups with perky nipples and a clean-shaved kitty. I was sitting with my legs open, and she obliged to that by turning around and nestling her ass in between me as she starting grinding my hard-on. The mirror again propelled my senses further, as I caressed her chest and watched as she starting giving me a slow HJ. We stayed like this for a bit and then she proceeded to turn around and work her way down to my crotch area, licking my inner thighs and gradually working her tongue toward the middle for some amazing bbbj. No deep-throat, but to be honest I think I might've exploded in her mouth had she tried that--the view was too magnificent, and anything beyond the slow, pleasurable sucking she was doing would've ended things too quickly.

I then offered to return the oral favor and laid her down on the table, and proceeded to slowly work my way from her luscious lips to the promised land. Took the liberty of kissing and licking her delicious body along the way, indulging in her perky nipples for a bit. Soon my tongue was sliding against her kitty, and we enjoyed this for a few minutes as I tasted her and she moaned with pleasure. Then we switched to some 69 action, and she did some more bbbj as I continued to indulge in her now very-wet kitty.

At this point I wanted to move past foreplay, so she slipped on a condom and we started doing some slow mish. I unfortunately tend to finish too quickly if I don't thoroughly pace myself, so I kept the pace slow during the first few minutes. I took this moment to gaze at her sexy body laid out in front of me, watching her face as she closed her eyes and moaned softly with each push into her kitty. After a few minutes I'd finally settled down, so I asked to switch the doggie and she happily turned around to get in position. My pleasure levels soon soared to new heights as I inserted my wood and slowly built up from slow strokes to somewhat voracious pounding. My hands wrangled her gorgeous ass, squeezing and slapping her cheeks with immense satisfaction as she semi-whispered "Fuck me, fuck me" And dear lord, that mirror! The view of her ass bouncing off my hips was nothing short of downright breathtaking.

After getting my full share of doggie, Saki and I switched to some CG. She rode my thing like a champ, eventually enveloping her body over mine as I felt her kitty sliding up and down and her A-cups rubbing against my chest. We kissed in between and I tasted her soft neck while my hands caressed her back and eventually returned to grab that perfect ass. Unfortunately I went limp for a moment, possibly because at that point I was getting tired, but Saki gave me some encouragement with her hand as we switched back to mish for the finish. Eventually my hard-on restored itself, and I got back inside her wet kitty and began pounding at breakneck speed. Her moans became louder and I watched with pleasure as her face tensed up while my thrusts became more aggressive, eventually reaching climax and unloading everything into the bag. Paid in full. :cool:

After we both settled down, Saki got a hot towel and wiped me down, and offered some water which I thankfully gulped down. We talked for a bit more as I got dressed--told her that she looked really good in the black lingerie and should wear it more often...maybe even just skip the dress entirely next time :rolleyes:

Damage was $80 + $140 (Saki never haggles, but she definitely deserves a full tip, so treat her well!) She led me to the door and we kissed and said our goodbyes. It was nice out that day, so leaving didn't feel as cold and brittle as it does in the winter.

Another excellent session with Saki, to say the least! I'll be back for another visit whenever I can scrape up some funds (if only money grew on trees...aah, the woes of the everyday monger :p)

Earlier this week I noticed that Saki was back on RS21's schedule, so I decided to stop by yesterday to catch up with her. ;)

I've visited Saki on more than a few occasions, yet I can without a doubt say that I enjoy each session more than the last. She's both incredibly sensual and down-to-earth, which particularly is a huge turn-on for me--it's like you start off simply having a pleasant conversation with a beautiful woman, and then 20 minutes later you're voraciously hitting it from behind like there's no tomorrow. The latter part just isn't the same if I don't feel like I'm connecting with a *real* person, as in the whole "Oooh you're so big" act doesn't work for me at all. Maybe I'm more of a romantic than anything else, but either way Saki is hands-down my ATF at RS21. Anyway, let's get to the good stuff:

So I get to the spa and am greeted by another attendant (didn't get her name) who led me to a room. Waited for a bit, and then in comes Saki wearing a tight, sexy red dress. We hugged and caught up for a bit as I got ready for the TS. It'd been a while since I'd last seen her, but she was looking as good as ever that day--her long, silky black hair, petite breasts, nicely-tanned skin, slender legs...and don't even get me started with her amazing ass! :D

Anyway, I finished undressing and she helped me into a robe and off we went to the TS. We continued chatting as she thoroughly washed my entire body, giving some nice attention to the boys. Finished rinsing off and dried me up nicely to finish up. I will say that Saki's TS is nothing too sensual, and sometimes I wish she would sneak in something extra when she leans down by my hard-on while drying me off. BUT she makes up for that and more afterward.

Saki finishes drying me off and leads me back to the room. I pay the $80 house fee and she steps out for a minute to get ready. When she returns I'm already unrobed and sitting on the table; we've been together enough times now where she knows I always skip the massage. She stood in front of me and slowly took off her red dress, revealing some sexy black lingerie. I'd noted to her before the TS about the large mirror against the wall (which wasn't there last time I visited RS21), and staring at the reflection of her slender backside and her tight ass in that skimpy thong I couldn't help but feel this session was incredibly long overdue. We then started caressing each other, my hands gently moving all over her smooth skin as she slowly started removing her bra and panties, revealing her cute A-cups with perky nipples and a clean-shaved kitty. I was sitting with my legs open, and she obliged to that by turning around and nestling her ass in between me as she starting grinding my hard-on. The mirror again propelled my senses further, as I caressed her chest and watched as she starting giving me a slow HJ. We stayed like this for a bit and then she proceeded to turn around and work her way down to my crotch area, licking my inner thighs and gradually working her tongue toward the middle for some amazing bbbj. No deep-throat, but to be honest I think I might've exploded in her mouth had she tried that--the view was too magnificent, and anything beyond the slow, pleasurable sucking she was doing would've ended things too quickly.

I then offered to return the oral favor and laid her down on the table, and proceeded to slowly work my way from her luscious lips to the promised land. Took the liberty of kissing and licking her delicious body along the way, indulging in her perky nipples for a bit. Soon my tongue was sliding against her kitty, and we enjoyed this for a few minutes as I tasted her and she moaned with pleasure. Then we switched to some 69 action, and she did some more bbbj as I continued to indulge in her now very-wet kitty.

At this point I wanted to move past foreplay, so she slipped on a condom and we started doing some slow mish. I unfortunately tend to finish too quickly if I don't thoroughly pace myself, so I kept the pace slow during the first few minutes. I took this moment to gaze at her sexy body laid out in front of me, watching her face as she closed her eyes and moaned softly with each push into her kitty. After a few minutes I'd finally settled down, so I asked to switch the doggie and she happily turned around to get in position. My pleasure levels soon soared to new heights as I inserted my wood and slowly built up from slow strokes to somewhat voracious pounding. My hands wrangled her gorgeous ass, squeezing and slapping her cheeks with immense satisfaction as she semi-whispered "Fuck me, fuck me" And dear lord, that mirror! The view of her ass bouncing off my hips was nothing short of downright breathtaking.

After getting my full share of doggie, Saki and I switched to some CG. She rode my thing like a champ, eventually enveloping her body over mine as I felt her kitty sliding up and down and her A-cups rubbing against my chest. We kissed in between and I tasted her soft neck while my hands caressed her back and eventually returned to grab that perfect ass. Unfortunately I went limp for a moment, possibly because at that point I was getting tired, but Saki gave me some encouragement with her hand as we switched back to mish for the finish. Eventually my hard-on restored itself, and I got back inside her wet kitty and began pounding at breakneck speed. Her moans became louder and I watched with pleasure as her face tensed up while my thrusts became more aggressive, eventually reaching climax and unloading everything into the bag. Paid in full. :cool:

After we both settled down, Saki got a hot towel and wiped me down, and offered some water which I thankfully gulped down. We talked for a bit more as I got dressed--told her that she looked really good in the black lingerie and should wear it more often...maybe even just skip the dress entirely next time :rolleyes:

Damage was $80 + $140 (Saki never haggles, but she definitely deserves a full tip, so treat her well!) She led me to the door and we kissed and said our goodbyes. It was nice out that day, so leaving didn't feel as cold and brittle as it does in the winter.

Another excellent session with Saki, to say the least! I'll be back for another visit whenever I can scrape up some funds (if only money grew on trees...aah, the woes of the everyday monger :p)
Yup, sounds like one of my sessions with Saki - she is really delightful! Great to see her back on a schedule somewhere. Now, need to figure out how to match our schedules and see her again!