Asian Flower Spa Reviews and Discussion - 212-229-2090

Success comes from hard work, determination, skill, timing and, perhaps most importantly, good luck. As one year ends and another begins, even the lonely monger assesses his highs and lows, his weaknesses and strengths, and attempts to learn, grow and build greater success.

Then he chucks it all out the window and rolls the dice on something new. If he's lucky, if he's dealt a stunning hand, he relies on his skill and his experience to play it right,

As this year ends and the next begins, I've been dealt one such stunning hand in my recent visits to Red Spa 21, a new place in the location of the former "Evergreen Spa". The place is a nice little treasure trove of lovely and talented Asian women in a secure, clean location that is absolutely vine-ripened and ready to capture your hearts, minds and other organs as well. Interested? Read on, brothers, read on.

The successful monger plays his game successfully by following five guiding principles. Follow my lead, gentlemen, earthly rewards await, and to illustrate, Red Spa 21 serves as our example of how, when, where and why to achieve success.

A reading from Chairman Otis' Little Red Book of Monger Success and Socioeconomic Justice:

Guiding principle the first: Open your eyes and ears to the opportunities around you. Free your ass and your mind will follow. Hone your senses and be prepared to use each of them independently.

In addition to posting to the various boards dedicated to massage and other related pursuits, I have rituals for finding new places and prospects for research and development. I walk the streets of Manhattan keeping my eyes out for neon signs and sandwich boards. I troll the Backpage ads. And I read new posts on several boards, looking for feedback both good and bad.

In this last way, I happened to notice a brief but enthusiastically positive review of something called "Evergreen Spa" in Chelsea. I filed it away but lo and behold a few days later another short review appeared suggesting the place was merely average at best.

The disconnect struck me and I resolved to investigate. Yes, gentlemen, I am your humble servant, and I take my noble mission seriously. Quite frankly, someone had to go get a handjob, and I solemnly accepted the responsibility.

Guiding principle the second: Embrace good fortune when it presents itself. The world of the monger is overrun with grubby little joints designed for cheap and dirty relief. These places are fine but they will never sustain you. When fortune presents you with a perfect hand, it becomes your duty to play it to its maximum potential.

I spent an awful lot of 2011 in places that most would consider vulgar, vile, even disgusting. I frequented places with sandwich boards on the street outside and neon lights in the windows. I spent hours in places with walls that didn't reach the ceilings or didn't exist at all. I lay on tables behind curtains with hands that might have belonged to anyone.

Red Spa 21 is none of those things. The massage rooms have full walls and pocket doors. The entrance is discreetly marked and anonymous. The place is spotless from floor to ceiling and is equipped with a good hot table shower and sauna. The shelves are stocked with clean linens.

I have to admit, brothers, it's nice to feel like I don't have to apologize for it the way I have had to with some of the grubby little dives I have embraced in the past.

Guiding principle the third: Make time to understand and appreciate beauty. The value of what you are dealt depends in part on how well it will sustain you in the lean and mean days between rubs. On cold winter nights when you can't make it out of the house, savoring the memory of your last brush with beauty will feed your mind and fuel your soul.

Standards of beauty and charm in our little community are all over the map, and I have learned quickly that there will never be a day when all men can ever agree on who is hot and who is not. But by making a continued careful study of attractive, pretty, lovely, cute, even beautiful women, I do try to hone my skills.

My visits so far to Red Spa 21 have revealed talent I can recommend without hesitation. So far I have had the pleasure of meeting:

Daisy, a petite 30's-ish Chinese woman with a pretty face and an athletic body and a warm personality.

Mina, an absolutely lovely 30-year old half Japanese / half Korean girl with nice little A cups and perfect little ass.

And loveliest of all, to my taste, Anna, a Thai girl with absolutely spectacular eyes and an ass that is surely among god's proudest achievements.

Not a soccer mom or grandma in the bunch. All three are more than welcome to join the ranks of Team Otis.

Guiding principle the fourth: When you have your winning hand, hold what you've got. Enjoy what luck and skill have brought to your open arms. Take freely and openly of the pleasures the earth offers. In short, get your rocks off while you can. Accepting anything less than excellent service is a kind of self-deprivation.

A brief recap of my experiences at Red 21 so far will illustrate nicely.

My first visit was with Mina, who appeared in the door in lingerie and heels and asked me if I'd like a shower. Damned right I wanted a shower...she got me nice and soapy and paid particular attention to vital parts before bringing me back to the massage table.

She oiled me up and gave a nice soft rub and before long I realized...those weren't hands on my back...they were...oh yeah, nice hard nipples - she had stripped down to her panties. I wasn't staying on my back anymore... I licked those nice hard nipples and we got her out of those inconvenient panties in a hurry. She returned the favor and teased my chest with her tongue and her teeth before getting to work with her soft hands on my cock while I explored her exceptionally wet pussy. Her hand got faster and her pussy wetter and finally Vesuvius erupted. I lay back and sighed. I really had picked a good way to end my year.

I didn't think it could get any better...and then I came back two days later to see Anna. True to form, she met me in hot lingerie and gave a fun table shower followed by a very solid massage. Then off came the clothes, revealing a body that would make mere mortals weep. Nice solid B cups with amazing, long nipples. I took those nipples into my mouth and it was damned near religious. I absolutely had to taste her…and I did…and brothers, it was awesome. I was practically ready to burst already and she grabbed my cock and stroked like mad while I dined voraciously and finally just exploded. Honestly and truly, this was about as great as a handjob could ever possibly aspire to be.

Guiding principle the fifth: Nurture your perfect hand. Treat it well and it will repay you in dividends for weeks, months, maybe even for years.

Arrive at Red Spa 21 with a positive outlook and enough cash to pay a $70 house fee and a $60 tip for a nice nude handjob. Beyond that, I can only say treat your provider well and she will treat you well in kind. Always be good and decent to these ladies and the next time you appear in that doorway they will smile at the memory of your last visit.

I present all of this to you, brothers, for your pleasure, but also to give good counsel and guidance.

We've been dealt a nice hand in Red Spa 21. It is my pleasure to share this recommendation with you, gentlemen. A happy new year to you, indeed.

212-229-2090
21st and 6th.

My session here was average. Daisy, chinese, maybe 35?? OK body, face...no comment. Seemed nice. Massage/TS/HE. Topless HJ for 60$ tip. .. better than the 60hr chinese places, but really average for Korean spas. May give it another try...maybe.

I've been working across the street from this place for two weeks, so decided to take the plunge...

The mamasan greeted me warmly, Chinese, beautiful face, graceful air, and she introduced me to Mina, and suggested that she "warm me up." Mina was as KO described- attentive, friendly, sexy with a sense of fun. She speaks little English, which is always a challenge, but she works hard to get past that. After a slow beginning there was an explosive finish, followed by some soft massage then an unexpected "want two times?" question. I didn't realize AMPs did that. I was drained, so I vow that when I return I'll be better rested beforehand.

I'm only a dabbler in the AMP scene, but I was pleasantly surprised by how easy the experience was. I expect new businesses to be rough around the edges- Red 21 wasn't. The place was sparkly clean, the girl was great, and the mamasan was quick to ask me how things had been after the session. After the crazy chaotic RMPs I typically frequent, it was great to go to a peaceful serene spa and have such a good natured, warm, fun time.

KO- thanks for letting us know about this gem.

Corad

I think this place has been around for a minute. If I am not mistaken this used to be Evergreen Spa. Is it under "new management" ? New girls ?

I think this place has been around for a minute. If I am not mistaken this used to be Evergreen Spa. Is it under "new management" ? New girls ?
You're correct. Used to be Evergreen, now under new management from a girl who used to work at Fuji. Early reviews have been all over the map; not everyone is so enthusiastic

Think the varied reviews are "all over the map" due to varied perceptions & expectations, perhaps even more than the actual variation in service. As a example of perception, just above Daisy ( who was the mamasan when I dropped by) is described as having an "OK" face by Luvscoccer but Corad says she has a beautiful face & Otis says a "pretty face". I thought she was quite pretty as well ( but saw her for just a minute).

The other thing is this place seems to offer a variety of services -- from HJ to FS.. I had Mina for FS and had no complaints.. I did have to negotiate the tip up front, but that doesn't bother me -- Some guys HATE this.. My perspective is, when do I do a job w/o any sense of what my pay back will me? The answer is almost never, so why should I expect the girl to be subject to the whims of some guy she does not know? Is it nicer to not have to talk fees? Yes, it is but I completely understand it, especially when some guys are cheap bastards.

Finally, if you are offering different levels of service, you almost need to discuss fees just to know what's on the menu? Anyway - while not a home run, it was but a solid double or triple in my book.

Last edited:
Anna

After King Otis' rave above, and a recent unanswered phone call experience at another establishment, I decided to try this place out. I've been away from AMPs for a while because of consistent lackluster experiences, but King Otis' way with words got me to reconsider.

The place is indeed new and relatively clean. Mama brought me to a room and told me to wait, she would introduce me to the girls. A minute later she came in with two women who she introduced as Anna and Mina. My first thought was, "Wait a minute, there must be some mistake," because after KO's description, my expectations were unrealistically high. When will I ever learn that the opinions on this board are subjective? In came two very average women with average bodies, but Anna's boobs were bigger and she seemed marginally tighter so I went with the lesser of two evils. She was cute enough, but neither of them incited any feelings of what you might call lust. Overall, though, she was quite good at the massage, the long TS with plenty of sack/crack soaping and scrubbing, then onto the table for the usual routine. Truth is, though, I'm not that into the AMP experience to begin with, and especially if I'm not hot for the woman. Her body turned out to be okay, though she was self-conscious about her C-section scar and little belly, which was more like a womanly roundness.

I had her get on the table for a while and massaged her, and there's something to be said for the proximity of a naked woman, whether she's your type or not. She has very nice nipples, and squeezing them, I believe some milk beaded on the tips. That's a first! And oddly exciting, I must admit. She lay with her eyes closed and I kept experimenting, and every time I pinched the nipples a drop of milk would appear. I was tempted to taste it, but even I have my limits. As the hour wound down we lay side by side and she greased me up and it didn't take long. When I'd asked her to get fully undressed she whispered, "60," I think. Some language difficulties but not bad. She said she's Chinese but was born in Thailand. Braces on her teeth, a cross on her necklace and a religious icon tattooed on her right shoulder blade, for you guilty types. A clean spot with a Windham Hill style soundtrack playing, complete with bird noises and ocean waves crashing.

We sat and talked a while after I'd dressed and we shared an orange that she brought in. A sweet girl, accommodating, just not my type. 70+60 for a $130 hour. Not so much cash that I regret it per se, but I'd rather have visited an RMP instead.

The comments so far on this thread are all clearly instructive and interesting. I definitely won't argue about or dispute anyone's impressions of the physical attributes or appearance of any of these women - there's a huge amount of subjectivity in any description of a face or a body. Different guys will see things differently. I will say this - by my overall measure of the women working in AMP's (not KMP's, mind you) these ladies are, to my eye, clearly at the young, attractive, sexy, cute end of the spectrum.

I also can't possibly comment on anyone else's experience as to upsell or negotiation or anything like that - I can only say that some girls have that "tip" discussion up front. A lot of guys are bothered by that. I'm not particularly put off by it - I absolutely understand it and I don't necessarily consider it "upsell" to have a clear conversation about how much the girl is going to get paid for providing a particular service. If you're uncomfortable with that exercise, a $200 KMP may be a better bet for you in terms of paying one all-in price and knowing what's included without discussion.

I would also encourage anyone in this spa or any other who receives service they consider lackluster to discuss it with the management if possible - sometimes the opportunity to improve service and / or make it up to you will be understood and appreciated. Not every guy has a comfort level doing that, I understand, and of course frank and honest feedback should be posted here for the benefit of all of us.

Last but not least...I absolutely did not experience any lactating massage girls in my two visits here (which should not be read as my questioning pmerkin's description, only as a reflection of what I personally experienced...) Should that change I will be sure to inform the community.

I, for one, definitely plan on going back here to see how things develop...

... I would also encourage anyone in this spa or any other who receives service they consider lackluster to discuss it with the management if possible - sometimes the opportunity to improve service and / or make it up to you will be understood and appreciated. ...
I had an experience recently (posted here on UG) where the girl tried to be sexy, but she just came off like a simple streetwalker. Aside from a related gripe about shilling for another twenty bucks, there really isn't much she can do about that after the fact. Especially when part of the skankiness is a rather ghetto tattoo above the pussy. Simply put, somnetimes the only way the girl knows to be "sexy" is to lay under the guy saying in a matter of fact tone "nice big cock, you makeee me cum!"

How *un*sexy. And to think I passed on a favorite to try something new.

and this comment relates how? what you call unsexy talk or skanky is what someone else loves...

some of you guys are really cranky -- you would think you weren't getting any

I plan to visit again and btw, was given a $10 off coupon for my next visit from the mamasan.. Doubt it was because of my shoes / maybe it was that I was nice on the phone and was flexible on my start time? Or maybe you all got the coupon?

Last edited:
Ace - A Welcome Addition To 21

I didn't get a coupon...but I got something better than that at 21 today...

After seeing a post on another board about a hot new girl at Red 21 going by the unlikely name of "Ace" I carpe'ed the diem, put leather to asphalt and got the fuck down there stat.

Yes, she calls herself "Ace" and I shit you not, this girl is pretty damned close to top of the line. She gives her age as 23 and most definitely looks somewhere around that age. She's got an enhanced pair of B or perhaps C cups - I am no great fan of man-made milk wagons but there's some solid craftsmanship in this set. Her nipples start out nice and puffy and then suddenly stick out like nice pencil erasers, but proceed with caution - they're sensitive and she asked me not to suck on 'em after a short but sweet taste. She's got a great ass and all around her body is young and ripe. I'm sure I'll hear about her tiny little bit of baby fat on her belly if I don't say anything, so...there...I said it.

I have taken some lumps here about my descriptions of women as pretty, cute, lovely, and sexy. Accordingly, I will proceed as a model of self-restraint. Ace is half Russian, half Japanese and she's stunning. Her eyes are bright and her smile is sweet. I will offer no other superlatives that might create complaints about some physical imperfection or another missing from my discussion. I personally had trouble keeping my hungry eyes off her.

She's been blessed with a nice personality as well. She speaks solid English and can carry on a credible conversation in English. She gave me a fun, playful table shower followed by a credible massage followed by her taking off her dress and showing me a great time. She ran those nice titties all over me, nibbled at my chest and my nipples and then offered CBJ in a charming non verbal manner and I graciously accepted. I am no fan of CBJ as a service but sometimes you're happy to take what you can get and in this case I have no regrets.

Ace's oral skills are...well, fuck yeah, she's an ace. A real trouper, this girl. After what must have been a solid 20 minutes of intense oral ministrations I finally pulled the cover off and asked her to finish me with her hand and she did so enthusiastically and professionally.

This girl's a keeper - she's fun, she's sharp, she's got some excellent job skills, and she's really easy on the eyes. You are strongly encourgaged to draw your own conclusions...I am happy with the way I made mine...

Tipped her 100 bucks and she really earned it.

Last edited:
Addendum - after seeing Ace in the late afternoon I realized I had managed to leave my watch behind...yeah, I was slightly dazed by my session, I'll admit it. I called and of course it was waiting for me when I stopped by on the way home. So was the sight of a very upset Anna and a pretty pissed off Mamasan, who told me I had just missed crossing paths with what I can only describe as a complete and total asshole...who had promised a generous tip to Anna to induce a certain service level and then got himself dressed and literally just pushed past her and ran out the door without giving her so much as a penny.

To you, sir, I say "congratulations". You succeeded in stealing the ONLY compensation that nice young woman was going to receive for spending an hour of her time attending to a vile douchebag like yourself.

If you happen to be that guy, I can only say that I hope you grow the balls to show your face at this place again...at a moment when I happen to be there...because I will personally volunteer to kick your pathetic little ass, assuming there is anything left of you when mamasan finishes...you do realize these women work for tips, right? And that what you did was literally theft? What sort of pathetic loser pulls a stunt like that? Dickless is the word that comes to mind...and that's just for starters...

It is horrible that she was robbed like that. And people wonder why providers ask for tips in advance. Hopefully the pathetic lowlife gets what he deserves.
Anyway now to the review. I visited Evergreen Spa a few days ago because I was in the area and in need of some relaxation. I got what I wanted and then some. I called and got the location. There is some foot traffic but that doesn't bother me. It's on the second floor and the door is labeled. The place was quiet and very clean. I was greeted by Mina. Mina is cute and demure. I like her body type. She is thin but not to thin. We started off with a nice TS. She got all the important parts and I was very clean. Now back to the massage room. Mina gave a nice body rub. She used a little bit of oil and she rubbed every inch of my body. The ST was more of a sensual rub. Never had it before but I liked it. Most of it was body to body. I left very happy and the damage is as mentioned earlier by Kingotis. I will definitely return. I want to try all the talent. Sounds like Ace is keeper.

On Ace being ripped off - from my conversations with the ladies, I have heard this type story many times....

One madam I know told me of a guy who claimed to "forget his wallet" after spending an hour with a girl - he paid zero. Of course he said he would come back soon with the $ but he did not. The madam called him once or twice to "remind him" and he didn't make good.

Then, a week or 2 later the same guy calls and makes no mention that he owes $ but tries to schedule an appointment again. Amazing nerve. One can only imagine that he thought she wouldn't recognize his number. She told him they were all booked, but you kinda wish she would have said yes and organized a "welcoming party" of sorts... but the women who stay sane in this biz are good at letting the bad stuff roll off... The madam told me she paid the girls fee.

Some of us are princes and some of us are scum bags..

Anna and the King Who Would Be Man

Inside a hotel that looks like it wasn't here last week, I am surrounded by salesmen. Men from other cities, here for the week to slap each other on the back and tell bullshit stories of their brass balls and dimly illuminated pitches.

I'm here to shake their hands, to play nice. I'm the guy they need once the sale is made, the guy with the keys that start the engines that deliver the goods. They need me. I am in short supply. They're a dime a dozen.

I belly up to the bar and get a free scotch and drink it like water, signaling for another with my free hand as I drain the glass. I fresh-faced man-child from the midwest opens himself up next to me and presents his nametag.

"Hello," he lies, and holds out his right hand. The bartender puts that second drink right into my free hand and his eyes tell me he knows who I am. I set both glasses down, shake Junior's hand with the right and grab a ten from my pocket with the left. I slap it on the bar with a nod to the tender who nods back and he's on my team now.

My life is full of nods and gestures, of secret language and signals and half-steps and subterfuge. Every room I enter, I pick my marks and make them mine. I am soulless and dark and ugly and somehow they all want to be me, and for an hour I will let them.

Anna is there tonight, I know she is. I feel it in the ground, in the air. She wasn't there on Friday, or Saturday or Sunday. She was there on Monday but I was drained, done, finished at lunch with nothing left for the night. Tonight she is mine.

I turn from the bar and the murder of crows awaits, these hapless black birds that beg for approval every minute of the day and every hour of their sweat-drenched dreamless sleep.
I walk the gauntlet with style and grace. I am not a king here, I am an emperor, I am pope. These men kiss my ring and hope to curry favor. Craven worms they are, and yeah it behooves me to have them think I give a shit, but not too much. Cool, yes, not aloof, but not caring, not compassionate, no not that ever.

I am a walking encyclopedia of winks and nods and I shake their hands in just the right way. I know their names. I know their wives names. I know their kids colleges. I know the exact amount of ink that has dried on their closed deals for the past 24 months and I know what they drink for lunch.

I draw myself up and I square my shoulders and my gaze is like steel. I take one long drink and leave the glass behind and walk among them. For each man I have a few words, words that tell him I know him, I remember him, I give just enough of a damn to deliver the goods he has busted his tiny little balls to sell.

No more than fifteen seconds with each one is just enough. Anna is there, and I want her.

For one man I stop. He sells in Chicago, doesn't do so well. He lost his wife to cancer this year. For him I stop. I touch his shoulder and meet his gaze and tell him to call me. Any time. Call when you need me.

I finish the gauntlet and I disappear. I have cased the joint and covered it in 20 minutes. My work is done and I have my hat and coat and I hit the pavement. Here I am not a king, not a pope, just another pair of feet and mine start heading south to 21.

Anna is there. I can hear my heart and my footfalls and I know she is there. Once upon a time the world was green but it isn't anymore. I am just a pair of feet and I am almost there.

Daisy greets me - I have not called ahead as I usually do and she is surprised but pleasantly so. Anna is otherwise engaged. Do I want to see another girl? Not this time. I don't mind waiting...I have appeared unannounced, I can wait.

Outside I can hear the crows in the distance. A murder of crows...black birds, invisible in the dark night. I can hear them caw, I can hear every flap of every wing...I need silence, I need to be a man.

Here, I am a king. Daisy puts me in a room. I see Ace and give her a tiny hug. Daisy checks in on me...offers to give me the table shower so I don't have to keep waiting. I look her in the eye...she laughs. She can see I am here for one thing and one thing only and that is Anna. It is in my eyes and on my face and no one can miss it.

I wait a little longer and then a light knock and the door opens and she is there. A tanktop and shorts. The caw of the crows and the sound of their wings fades a little more and I take her softly in my arms and hold her for a moment before we walk down the corridor. She bathes me like a king, dries me, leads me back and rubs me down like royalty and then I turn over and I sit up and I look into her eyes and I smile.

"I like your smile" she says. I brush the back of my hand against her shoulder. "I like you" I say.

I pull her to me and hold her again and then I am pulling at her clothes and she is helping and soon she is as naked as I am. She rubs her breasts against my chest and I am immediately hard. I take one breast in my hand and I taste her nipples. They are hard enough to cut glass and I run my tongue in slow circles around them and she makes a little noise and I smile again. "I like your smile" she says again. "I like you" I say.

I sit up and invite her to lay on the table. I kiss her neck lightly and then I leave a trail of kisses down down down to her breasts where I taste those nipples again before moving down down down and there I am between her legs.

I start slowly and gently, my tongue between her legs...slow lazy circles around her hard little clit...all the time in the world...I want to see her smile. I taste her, my tongue inside her, and then back to her clit. She tastes like the purest spring water, when the world was green.

I move faster and harder and she moves against my face and guides me and she makes little wordless noises of pleasure and I am not a king, I am not king. I am no pope, no emperor, I am only a man and she is a woman and there is only us. She pulls my head tightly to her and makes high, keening moan and I can feel her throbbing against my mouth and I wait. She looks at me, our eyes meet. Surprised, confused. She smiles. I smile.

I lay down and she rises between my legs and slips the cover on with her mouth. Her lips slide over my hard cock and her tongue caresses me. She rubs her breasts against me and takes my hard cock all the way into her mouth and out and again...and again...faster now, and harder and I am fucking her mouth and she rises and sits on my face. I am a man. Nothing but a man. This is all there is.

She moves faster and harder and I taste her everywhere and I reach down and tear the cover off and she touches me with her hand and I explode.

For a moment, this is all there is, yes, this is it. She lays with me for a moment. It has been well over an hour since we started. No one has looked at the clock. There are no crows, the world is green. No one owes anyone anything. Here I am just a man.

Then we rise and she gets a hot towel and cleans me up and goes back down the hall. I get dressed and I am sitting and putting my shoes on when she walks in. She sees the shoes and says, "Wow I like..."

I put my finger to my lips and she stops. There is a purity in this moment that may not be sullied by dirty talk. Shoes will wait. I take her hand and she sits next to me for a moment and I again I smile. "I like your smile." She says it again. "I like you." I say, and I kiss her forehead and I stand and it's time to go.

I hand her six twenties. More than enough, but what is the price for making a man feel like a king and making a king back into a man?

I reach the street and I listen carefully. I can't hear the crows at all. Nobody owes anybody anything, and all the world is green. I breathe in my city's cool air and I walk. It is good to be a king. But it is great to be a man.

Really, is that what you people think?

Not possible that maybe I can actually write with style and imagination in addition to factual accuracy?

I'm more than happy to take my content elsewhere if it is not welcome here.

I work my ass off at my writing and I am proud of it. I don't copy or plagiarize nor do I invent any of the relevant details - these are all factual accounts of my own experiences contextualized the way I live, breathe and eat them.

Happy to oblige the non-believers and walk away from this immediately.