Asian dick size and checking out other guys junk

Although, as I ponder this subject, the past brings an incident to mind.

I was in high school waiting for my lower class-man opportunity to shower with the football team in an old dilapidated field house from the early 1970’s with no more than 5 or 6 operable rusty shower heads, and the fricken captains shower first (took their sweet old time) followed by the upper classmen stars and those benching over 300 pounds dead weight. )

Well, in the midst of the crowd of us strapping youths, a guy with a fricken cannon that seriously belied his flaccid length and girth (you, never know; blood and tissue expands in ways unimaginable) became the elephant in the shower room.

Honestly, I thought nothing of it, because back then, erections were spontaneous for myself, without even so much as a sexual thought, let alone stimulation. I mean, I remember even getting erections running long distance, alone. Sometimes an erection refused to yield for a double class or playing right field. It was just uncontrolled free flowing testosterone.

But, I remember a feisty offensive guard and wrestler, a mean, angry hombre, didn’t appreciate it, and granted him no leniency.

Took the kid to the back of the field house and beat him black and blue.

The kid didn’t quit. He was a tough player, else he wouldn’t be there. But, he was never the same, stigmatized, shamed and ridiculed.

That was the early 70’s when gays had no status and were labeled “queers.” Back then, “openly gay” meant openly beat up and mocked on a daily basis.

Wonder why they stopped doing this in schools. Now they all smell like Brut or Old Spice.
They stopped because the mommy's were upset that their little boys were upset, created a ruckus with the school administration and got it changed.

also, just imagine what it would be like today with boys identifying as girls and heading into girls locker room showers (although for some reason the girls showers were had separate shower stalls. - I know this because I was in sports during jr &sr HS and visiting team would use the girl's locker room.)

At Show World the other night I encountered a situation for this thread.

After I banged Diana I saw her sniff her fingers and when she noticed me looking she said "condom" and then I knew she meant the condom had left the smell on her fingers.

I hate that smell so I went to wash up.

If you know SW the bathroom is single use one toilet and usually the dude in there lock the door. Well the door was unlocked and a tall well dressed dude was in there with his semi hard cock sticking out of his zipper.

He wasn't peeing but standing over the toilet.
Unfazed and wanting to wash up before I touched anything in my car I simply walked past him to the sink, gave him a "what's up", washed up and left. The entire time he just stood there burning a hole in the side of my head trying to get me to take another look at his cock.

I guess he was trolling for fags.

I wish they'd stay in the video room.

They stopped because the mommy's were upset that their little boys were upset, created a ruckus with the school administration and got it changed.

also, just imagine what it would be like today with boys identifying as girls and heading into girls locker room showers (although for some reason the girls showers were had separate shower stalls. - I know this because I was in sports during jr &sr HS and visiting team would use the girl's locker room.)
I think it was more of a social shift and recognizing their liability in abuse cases. Only place that still showers together is prison.

Ok actually it was 1978 prop 13 cut school funding and taxes so schools stopped handing out clean towels and mandatory showers ceased.

Ladies always tell you after a certain point, girth matters a lot more than length. It's just biology and physics. Considering for most women, the G spot is 2-3 inches in and an inch up the vaginal wall, an average length dick of ~5+ inches with girth hitting the G spot is way more desirable than a 9 inch pencil dick hitting the top of their cervix.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ladies always tell you after a certain point, girth matters a lot more than length. It's just biology and physics. Considering for most women, the G spot is 2-3 inches in and an inch up the vaginal wall, an average length dick of ~5+ inches with girth hitting the G spot is way more desirable than a 9 inch pencil dick hitting the top of their cervix.
So true, I've heard that straight from both civilians and pros. A thick cock fills up the vag and applies more pressure to the nerve endings.

The Y doesn't hand out towels anymore post-Covid so I have gotten more than an eyeful whether I want to or not. tbh, I haven't noticed any particular group being bigger or smaller. I've seen both hung and tiny Asian AND Black guys. What I have noticed though is the older they are the more likely the public parts are au natural. Nothing wrong that cause we all got our preferences.

I like doing both simultaneously

That's what I've been telling myself for years. Unfortunately, mass media and psychology come into play.

I had a very straightforward latina girlfriend say that sentiment was totally true, but also said you can't deny that a long schlong, even of average girth, had an effect from "looking" not "feeling."

Needless to say, I broke up with that spicy little whore because she didn't stroke my fragile ego enough.

... And then she came back and we got married. Since then, she's been careful to complement my other skills. But, she's still no liar. She won't tell me the mere sight of my average pecker makes her quiver (unless I tell her that the sight of her perky c-cups makes me think she should consider some bolt-on DDs).

"Big Dick Energy" (BDE) is now a popular term that carries some nonsensical meaning. When these little gen z bitches say BDE, they aren't talking about girth. And, the connotation is that they can "feel" that energy without seeing it. Bullshit. What they're feeling is confidence, because men are taught to be proud of length and ashamed of anything else.

Kim K (hot) fucked Pete D (anemic and weaselly) because she "heard" that he had a 10er.

It's not logical. It's flat out nonsense. But, a picture, or a mental image) tells 1000 words. How many words does "feeling" girth tell?

These days, we're accustomed to instant stimulation by thought, not something that builds over time by feel. You have to reach the mind before you can fully stimulate the rest. Or, you have to rewire their minds over time.

But, reconsidering after all that diatribe, there is no one more experienced in secual truth than a professional provider.

Ok actually it was 1978 prop 13 cut school funding and taxes so schools stopped handing out clean towels and mandatory showers ceased.
I do not ever remember any organization (other than a hotel I stayed at where towels were stacked at the pool) where I didn't have to bring my own towel.
Even my kid, who went to HS decades after 1978, had to bring her own towel to after school sports.

Once I got into HS I don't remember showers being mandatory or towels supplied, but the shower after a sweaty gym class (I would think — been a loooong time since HS) would be strictly enforced by peer pressure from students in the following academic classes a student attended after gym.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There are a lot of Instagram pages where the owners give sex advice, take polls on different sex topics. I've come across a few and wound up following two of them.

Of course both sites get their share of useless comments but for the most part people seem pretty blunt on their likes and dislikes as far as things sexual and unlike here there is a better male/female ratio.

And unlike here the woman commenting are civilians so they are not afraid to alienate guys who may be potential customers.

So my take away from these sites is woman don't really like 9" plus dicks because "they hurt " So I'm not sure about that BDE claim a few posts above.

They also don't like anything below 5" ( when erect). A common reason given is that it's difficult and unsatisfying to ride a small dick. And we all know CG is a favorite position for women when they want to cum from intercourse.

The sweet spot seems to be between 6" and 7" according to more than a few polls I've seen, which according to multiple studies I've seen on erect dick size is above average.