Asian dick size and checking out other guys junk

Not touching on politics at all, Taiwanese have much western influence.

Oftentimes you may feel that they treat you as they would their own countrymen.

Sometimes you feel no barriers, not only in language, but also similar sentiments, and outlooks.

You oftentimes feel more aligned, less of a gulf of separation in communication. They take great pride in their English skills. They work diligently to not only speak English well, but polish their skills.
Yea they were all great service wise. Outta the 4 i saw pro wise. 3 took it raw no upcharge just off the vibes. Two were loving the pipe. Two asked for my wechat. The 3rd liked it but the other two asked for WeChat and the 4th said I'm good for husband not customer if she pussy gets injured no money lmaoooo.

My Sb fell in love and i had to end it with her twice. She loves NYC and doesn't like Asian Men. I dont want to say what she said about them. I'll just leave it that she isn't attracted to them.

Oh come on, give us a hint at least.
I guess if it doesn't apply to ppl it shouldn't upset most in that demographic. She said that she didnt want to start a relationship with an Asian guy and then he has a small dick. She also said that Asians are just too nice and let ppl walk all over em. She likes Spanish and black guys.

Generation Z and girls in that age bracket aint shit. They act like Men in so many ways. They talk about making money and my ex who is 22 now would also tell me thank God you aren't small that she couldn't deal with a bf with a small dick.

I guess if it doesn't apply to ppl it shouldn't upset most in that demographic. She said that she didnt want to start a relationship with an Asian guy and then he has a small dick. She also said that Asians are just too nice and let ppl walk all over em. She likes Spanish and black guys.

Generation Z and girls in that age bracket aint shit. They act like Men in so many ways. They talk about making money and my ex who is 22 now would also tell me thank God you aren't small that she couldn't deal with a bf with a small dick.
I know the popular sentiment and belief about the size of Asian men.

But, in fairness to them, because I live in Asian countries where public naked natural mineral bathing is often a ritual, that is not always the case.

And, in the tristate area where I grew up, in many locker rooms showering with many teammates playing football, baseball, soccer, track, swimming, gyms, I have seen western men with dicks of clit proportions which I have never seen in Asia.

Possibly more true of the Asian older generation, because quite frankly, the younger generation are far better endowed. Their diet changed drastically after WW2, including more animal products and byproducts.

And, also, in cross-current to what is said about Asian girls liking the more rough-and-tumble western style, sure, some. But, the couples that I see are magnetized to their own traditional men.

I was once criticized by an Asian girl because her previous bad-boy Asian man who was doing time in an Asian jail, was spearing her 5 to 7 times a night.

So, if you are basing your knowledge and forming your conclusions based on a renegade Asian whore, it might not be entirely accurate.

But, in fairness to them, because I live in Asian countries where public naked natural mineral bathing is often a ritual, that is not always the case.

And, in the tristate area where I grew up, in many locker rooms showering with many teammates playing football, baseball, soccer, track, swimming, gyms, I have seen western men with dicks of clit proportions which I have never seen in Asia.

Possibly more true of the Asian older generation, because quite frankly, the younger generation are far better endowed. Their diet changed drastically after WW2, including more animal products and byproducts.

And, also, in cross-current to what is said about Asian girls liking the more rough-and-tumble western style, sure, some. But, the couples that I see are magnetized to their own traditional men.

I was once criticized by an Asian girl because her previous bad-boy Asian man who was doing time in an Asian jail, was spearing her 5 to 7 times a night.

So, if you are basing your knowledge and forming your conclusions based on a renegade Asian whore, it might not be entirely accurate.
Lol defensive. Here is the problem with what you are basing on. Most Men that are heterosexual i would imagine arent fully erect in male showers. Not everyone is a shower. Im not basing anything on what she said. Rather generation z Women who are obsessed with bigger than average cocks. It's in the music they listen to and it's in their YouTube videos and more.

Lol defensive. Here is the problem with what you are basing on. Most Men that are heterosexual i would imagine arent fully erect in male showers. Not everyone is a shower. Im not basing anything on what she said. Rather generation z Women who are obsessed with bigger than average cocks. It's in the music they listen to and it's in their YouTube videos and more.
The funny thing is most of these girls cant take a big dick nor can they can get fucked for more than 20mins (talking about civilian women)

Mugi you are staring at other mens junk way too much my friend

Mugi you are staring at other mens junk way too much my friend
Not staring, but how can one pretend not to be aware of everything in one’s experience?

If I said that I wasn’t aware, I would be a liar.

It’s not a focus, by any means, but it is part on the content.

Not staring, but how can one pretend not to be aware of everything in one’s experience?

If I said that I wasn’t aware, I would be a liar.

It’s not a focus, by any means, but it is part on the content.
Look them in the eye. Like when I encounter women with big tits in the workplace. Look emm in da eyes

billyS

Reign of Terror
Those old guys at the gym that walk around without a towel always skeeved me out.
It's a generation thing. Guys say, 60+ grew up using open showers in locker rooms from Grammer school up.
Young kids were brought up with more privacy and modesty. Having mostly younger friends at CrossFit I heard first hand their complaints against the boomers and their locker room habits.

Too be honest some older guys take it too far.
We had a guy who would put a leg up on the bench and blow dry his balls.

It's a generation thing. Guys say, 60+ grew up using open showers in locker rooms from Grammer school up.
Young kids were brought up with more privacy and modesty. Having mostly younger friends at CrossFit I heard first hand their complaints against the boomers and their locker room habits.

Snortptf. There goes my coffee

As far as the "older guys" I think a lot has to do with military service. There was absolutely zero privacy. Even the crapper (called the latrine) for a company where if you were lucky there were solid partitions between the toilets. The were no doors. In many cases the toilets are just lined up in a row in a big room with a toilet paper roll shared. The wash sinks were opposite the toilets so while you were shaving you could talk to (and see) your buddy sitting on the crapper.

Certainly when you were in the field you took a crap with your buddy close by who could keep an eye out for bad guys .

I remember in HS (during the 60's) the boys shower room consisted of a large communal room with shower heads lined up around the perimeter.

I remember the 1st day of Jr HS (no middle schools then as you went from elementary school (ending grade 6) to JR HS (7,8, 9). The 1st day of gym the gym teacher gave his lecture: "Everyone will take a shower after gym. I don't care if you get a note from your mommy or your doctor - you will strip naked and take a shower in the shower room/ If you do not you will fail gym and gym is a required course.".

billyS

Reign of Terror
As far as the "older guys" I think a lot has to do with military service. There was absolutely zero privacy. Even the crapper (called the latrine) for a company where if you were lucky there were solid partitions between the toilets. The were no doors. In many cases the toilets are just lined up in a row in a big room with a toilet paper roll shared. The wash sinks were opposite the toilets so while you were shaving you could talk to (and see) your buddy sitting on the crapper.

Certainly when you were in the field you took a crap with your buddy close by who could keep an eye out for bad guys .

I remember in HS (during the 60's) the boys shower room consisted of a large communal room with shower heads lined up around the perimeter.

I remember the 1st day of Jr HS (no middle schools then as you went from elementary school (ending grade 6) to JR HS (7,8, 9). The 1st day of gym the gym teacher gave his lecture: "Everyone will take a shower after gym. I don't care if you get a note from your mommy or your doctor - you will strip naked and take a shower in the shower room/ If you do not you will fail gym and gym is a required course.".
Lol, we got the same lecture in 7th grade.
This neanderthal actually said "I know some of you have teany weanies and may be shy but I don't care, everyone has to shower.
And yes, same set up, big room with shower heads. Everyone walking around buck naked .

In America growing up, in schools, YMCA’s, camps, gyms, football and baseball field houses, there was always one big open shower room with many shower heads, but no more than 10 or 12.

If you have a 40 man class or roster, and had extremely limited time to shower and get to class, or your next activity, you waited hurriedly in a line,naked, to take a quick shower and move on. Nobody wrapped towels around themselves. You were usually 40 or 50 heterosexual men, not embarrassed at all amongst your peers,

In places around the world like where I am now, because of the natural volcanic activity, sulfur rivers are tapped and public bathhouses and spas are ubiquitous. So, for hundreds, if not thousands of years, people gather to these open outdoor and indoor pools, and soothe and heal their bodies.

If you are psychologically balanced, relaxed, without too many phobias, you enjoy your own private healing session, without fear of the other 40 or 50 men seeing your body. Nobody really cares. You are you and they are them.

Of course, you are not in a hypnotic trance, and you move about from various steam rooms and saunas and varying temperature hot and cold pools, water massagers, and you notice other bodies, if you still are in possession of your sense of sight.

Nobody seems squeamish or sensitive about being naked. Why? You have a body. So what? Everybody has a body. Why hide what everybody has? It’s no great secret.

Lol, we got the same lecture in 7th grade.
This neanderthal actually said "I know some of you have teany weanies and may be shy but I don't care, everyone has to shower.
And yes, same set up, big room with shower heads. Everyone walking around buck naked .
Wonder why they stopped doing this in schools. Now they all smell like Brut or Old Spice.