Asian dick size and checking out other guys junk

There are a lot of Instagram pages where the owners give sex advice, take polls on different sex topics. I've come across a few and wound up following two of them.

Of course both sites get their share of useless comments but for the most part people seem pretty blunt on their likes and dislikes as far as things sexual and unlike here there is a better male/female ratio.

And unlike here the woman commenting are civilians so they are not afraid to alienate guys who may be potential customers.

So my take away from these sites is woman don't really like 9" plus dicks because "they hurt " So I'm not sure about that BDE claim a few posts above.

They also don't like anything below 5" ( when erect). A common reason given is that it's difficult and unsatisfying to ride a small dick. And we all know CG is a favorite position for women when they want to cum from intercourse.

The sweet spot seems to be between 6" and 7" according to more than a few polls I've seen, which according to multiple studies I've seen on erect dick size is above average.
6-7" makes sense. Long enough to stimulate the nerve endings as you said but not so long that it's ramming the cervix to cause discomfort.

6-7" makes sense. Long enough to stimulate the nerve endings as you said but not so long that it's ramming the cervix to cause discomfort.
I remember talking to Erika (rt 110 by Sayonara Motel — long burnt down) the one and only time I decided to take her to the motel for FS (she had a room there and said if I would spot her the rent she was late on she would spend as long as I wanted to be with her).

Anyway we got to the room and while doing her it was clear she was uncomfortable. So I ask whats up and she said (paraphrasing as it was long ago) "the last guy she was with thought that I would be pleased that his dick was so long. I felt it was banging up against my appendix" She said she was a bit sore from it and wouldn't be seeing him again except for BJ's. She said he was so stupid that he said she should be paying him because his dick was so big.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I remember talking to Erika (rt 110 by Sayonara Motel — long burnt down) the one and only time I decided to take her to the motel for FS (she had a room there and said if I would spot her the rent she was late on she would spend as long as I wanted to be with her).

Anyway we got to the room and while doing her it was clear she was uncomfortable. So I ask whats up and she said (paraphrasing as it was long ago) "the last guy she was with thought that I would be pleased that his dick was so long. I felt it was banging up against my appendix" She said she was a bit sore from it and wouldn't be seeing him again except for BJ's. She said he was so stupid that he said she should be paying him because his dick was so big.
Being alone in the room with you allowed Erica to honest.

You really can't expect the woman here who make their living providing guys with a fantasy sex life be honest about what they prefer in dick size, less risk alienating half her potential clients.

I mean if a less endowed guy reads so and so doesn't like small dicks in real life he might be inclined to say, well fuck her there are other cunts for sale.

That's why I prefer civilian sites for these opinions.

That's what I've been telling myself for years. Unfortunately, mass media and psychology come into play.

I had a very straightforward latina girlfriend say that sentiment was totally true, but also said you can't deny that a long schlong, even of average girth, had an effect from "looking" not "feeling."

Needless to say, I broke up with that spicy little whore because she didn't stroke my fragile ego enough.

... And then she came back and we got married. Since then, she's been careful to complement my other skills. But, she's still no liar. She won't tell me the mere sight of my average pecker makes her quiver (unless I tell her that the sight of her perky c-cups makes me think she should consider some bolt-on DDs).

"Big Dick Energy" (BDE) is now a popular term that carries some nonsensical meaning. When these little gen z bitches say BDE, they aren't talking about girth. And, the connotation is that they can "feel" that energy without seeing it. Bullshit. What they're feeling is confidence, because men are taught to be proud of length and ashamed of anything else.

Kim K (hot) fucked Pete D (anemic and weaselly) because she "heard" that he had a 10er.

It's not logical. It's flat out nonsense. But, a picture, or a mental image) tells 1000 words. How many words does "feeling" girth tell?

These days, we're accustomed to instant stimulation by thought, not something that builds over time by feel. You have to reach the mind before you can fully stimulate the rest. Or, you have to rewire their minds over time.

But, reconsidering after all that diatribe, there is no one more experienced in secual truth than a professional provider.
Wow congratulations on your union.

There are a lot of Instagram pages where the owners give sex advice, take polls on different sex topics. I've come across a few and wound up following two of them.

Of course both sites get their share of useless comments but for the most part people seem pretty blunt on their likes and dislikes as far as things sexual and unlike here there is a better male/female ratio.

And unlike here the woman commenting are civilians so they are not afraid to alienate guys who may be potential customers.

So my take away from these sites is woman don't really like 9" plus dicks because "they hurt " So I'm not sure about that BDE claim a few posts above.

They also don't like anything below 5" ( when erect). A common reason given is that it's difficult and unsatisfying to ride a small dick. And we all know CG is a favorite position for women when they want to cum from intercourse.

The sweet spot seems to be between 6" and 7" according to more than a few polls I've seen, which according to multiple studies I've seen on erect dick size is above average.
And I hear a slightly upswept curve drives women crazy