Ashley 631-256-4266 toftt once again

You sure it was a long coat and not a short one? :D
(Now maybe some of you get what the mods go through when speaking to some members.)
Ok so I have a short jacket that ends at my waistline ... then I have a long coat that ends mid thigh ... then I have a longer over coat that ends about around my knees .. so for the genius that do not understand that she wore a long coat that hid her ass but was short enough that I still got to see that she had thin thighs... so maybe if you wise asses would stop being such cunts and crying about all the little details and take the reviews for what it is worth

I just want to know if the coat had buttons or a zipper. Zippers are a deal breaker for me :D. Just fuckin with you nycliguy. Appreciate the review. I am curious though, was it in Amityville? Because the day I texted she said she was doing car fun in Amity... then an very soon after an ad with the same pics with a diff number was for incallls in West Babylon

I just want to know if the coat had buttons or a zipper. Zippers are a deal breaker for me :D. Just fuckin with you nycliguy. Appreciate the review. I am curious though, was it in Amityville? Because the day I texted she said she was doing car fun in Amity... then an very soon after an ad with the same pics with a diff number was for incallls in West Babylon
West Babylon , don’t know what her deal Is because she bounces all over the place. If she does an incall i would take a ride to see her and check her out completely naked and see how tight she is

And here I thought the days of sub 100 dollar bbjcim were gone... Last one of those I got was from...shoot what's her name.... I think Veronica was her name

great BBJ for 60. Amityville. If she does herself up, she looks great. But when I saw her, she was dressed like a WNBA player during practice lol. But just wanna show you sub-$100 GOOD BBJ’s are still out there!
I agree with that , if she took a minute to pretty herself up she would look real cute , her bbbjcim is very good and you can’t go wrong for $60 or $80 for the pop

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I agree with that , if she took a minute to pretty herself up she would look real cute , her bbbjcim is very good and you can’t go wrong for $60 or $80 for the pop
You all speak as if she is still around
Any chance of prying a current number and location out of someone?