Ashley 631-256-4266 toftt once again

I've tried to get in touch with this one a few times, never get a response.

Gave up trying, but today i noticed (solely based upon her ad pics) that she's got 2 different additional numbers with incall options posted minutes apart... something seems off with this provider. Other than the first group of pics, all her pics are on both ads linking her pics to the 2 numbers and to the header number of this thread

AD #1
Tue 05 Feb 2019 03:51 PM
Text or call 6315222486
631-522-2486
AD #2
Tue 05 Feb 2019 03:52 PM
LINDENHURST ❤️Go check out my REVIEWS ‼️I’m HIGHLY RECOMMEND ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️ 100% REAL ❗️❗️ Very POPULAR ❤️ Text or call (631)3709140
631-370-9140

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching on one of the photos yielded ads from earlier in January with these numbers:
631-268-0249
631-370-9140

Anyone have any different numbers?

Saw her today at 5 star roachtel
I’ll add the advertisement with the current # so guys can get an idea of her current status

Ok, so I finally took a shot and met up with Ashely. She is not the girl in the pics, but a verrry close match. It is possible it was her a few years ago with a different hair style and 10 pounds heavier. Pretty young (mid 20’s) Puerto Rican looking girl. If you love Spinners that aren’t (or didn’t seem to be with me) a druggie. This is right up your alley. Very skinny, but toned with a little juicy ass. She was very nervous and made me assure her via text 3 times assuring her I’m not LE. When get there, I park at the establishment across the street and text her I’m 5 minutes away. Two doors open, black guy and black girl leave the room and enter the room next door. While door number 1 was open. I saw Ashely inside the room. Text her when I get there and she gives me the room # (which I already knew). I pull up in front of the door and she has it open with her head peeking out. When I get out the car, I can see she is really nervous, and I laughed and said relax I’m not a cop. She lets me in and I just whip it out... finally she is at ease. $100 for a qv. I could have negotiated easily, but Tom Brady made me some extra funds on Sunday so I didn’t mind.

She said sorry about the paranoia she doesn’t want to get in trouble and is new at this. Room a mess. Idgaf. She explained that She is working with a friend (more about her later) so they have two rooms. They know guys don’t like people in the bathroom. Tells me I can lock the door and look around if I want.

Ok so off comes the clothes. She is super skinny with decent tits. (Only evidence of baby damage) I could see why someone called them C’s but they are def not. Just look bigger than they are because of how skinny she is. I asked if she had any rules she just said no anal. Turns out no LFK or DFK is a rule. Light kissing only (for me). Also fine by me. She’s standing in front of me while I’m sitting on the bed enjoying her chest, and I kind of guide her down to her knees for an inspired BBJ. Not a top 10, but lots of effort. A lot of spit, slurping, gaggging, moaning, but she can only get about half way down. This went on for quite some time, until I got to the “uh oh moment”... few more bobs and I woulda blew. I told her I was ready to Fuck. Got the much needed 15-30 second break while she gets the rubber. I couldn’t do many positions with her, she is insanely tight, and she really could only fit a little more than half of me in. So we do standing mish and we find the spot that causes her pleasure and not pain. She was genuinely into it, moans were real. I knew I wasn’t gonna cum this way and I’ve already been there well over 30 minutes. I told her I’m sorry I know I’m over my time, and she said don’t worry about it. Went for a few more minutes just to enjoy the view and the sounds, then ripped off the rubber and shot on her tits.

A little small tal afterwards and out the door. As I left, she left as well to go to the next room, when she enters the room the girl she is working with exits and goes to the room we were in. She has an ad up as well but the pics are completely false. She turned to get a look at me before going in the room. I only caught a quick glimpse, but she seemed to be a very pretty woc around the same age. If they stick around I think I’ll give her a shot.

Worth repeating.

This is Ashley’s ad

PINES MOTEL in LINDENHURST‼️Incalls ‼️ I have really GOOD reviews Car fun and OUTCALLS - 24

LINDENHURST ❤️Go check out my REVIEWS ‼️I’m HIGHLY RECOMMEND ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️ 100% REAL ❗️❗️ Very POPULAR ❤️ Text or call (631)3709140
631-370-9140
1549414257631.jpeg

1549414285045.jpeg

Saw her today at 5 star roachtel
I’ll add the advertisement with the current # so guys can get an idea of her current status

Ok, so I finally took a shot and met up with Ashely. She is not the girl in the pics, but a verrry close match. It is possible it was her a few years ago with a different hair style and 10 pounds heavier. Pretty young (mid 20’s) Puerto Rican looking girl. If you love Spinners that aren’t (or didn’t seem to be with me) a druggie. This is right up your alley. Very skinny, but toned with a little juicy ass. She was very nervous and made me assure her via text 3 times assuring her I’m not LE. When get there, I park at the establishment across the street and text her I’m 5 minutes away. Two doors open, black guy and black girl leave the room and enter the room next door. While door number 1 was open. I saw Ashely inside the room. Text her when I get there and she gives me the room # (which I already knew). I pull up in front of the door and she has it open with her head peeking out. When I get out the car, I can see she is really nervous, and I laughed and said relax I’m not a cop. She lets me in and I just whip it out... finally she is at ease. $100 for a qv. I could have negotiated easily, but Tom Brady made me some extra funds on Sunday so I didn’t mind.

She said sorry about the paranoia she doesn’t want to get in trouble and is new at this. Room a mess. Idgaf. She explained that She is working with a friend (more about her later) so they have two rooms. They know guys don’t like people in the bathroom. Tells me I can lock the door and look around if I want.

Ok so off comes the clothes. She is super skinny with decent tits. (Only evidence of baby damage) I could see why someone called them C’s but they are def not. Just look bigger than they are because of how skinny she is. I asked if she had any rules she just said no anal. Turns out no LFK or DFK is a rule. Light kissing only (for me). Also fine by me. She’s standing in front of me while I’m sitting on the bed enjoying her chest, and I kind of guide her down to her knees for an inspired BBJ. Not a top 10, but lots of effort. A lot of spit, slurping, gaggging, moaning, but she can only get about half way down. This went on for quite some time, until I got to the “uh oh moment”... few more bobs and I woulda blew. I told her I was ready to Fuck. Got the much needed 15-30 second break while she gets the rubber. I couldn’t do many positions with her, she is insanely tight, and she really could only fit a little more than half of me in. So we do standing mish and we find the spot that causes her pleasure and not pain. She was genuinely into it, moans were real. I knew I wasn’t gonna cum this way and I’ve already been there well over 30 minutes. I told her I’m sorry I know I’m over my time, and she said don’t worry about it. Went for a few more minutes just to enjoy the view and the sounds, then ripped off the rubber and shot on her tits.

A little small tal afterwards and out the door. As I left, she left as well to go to the next room, when she enters the room the girl she is working with exits and goes to the room we were in. She has an ad up as well but the pics are completely false. She turned to get a look at me before going in the room. I only caught a quick glimpse, but she seemed to be a very pretty woc around the same age. If they stick around I think I’ll give her a shot.

Worth repeating.

This is Ashley’s ad

PINES MOTEL in LINDENHURST‼️Incalls ‼️ I have really GOOD reviews Car fun and OUTCALLS - 24

631-370-9140
View attachment 4553

View attachment 4554
Great review.

I've tried to get in touch with this one a few times, never get a response.

Gave up trying, but today i noticed (solely based upon her ad pics) that she's got 2 differentnumbers with incall options posted minutes apart... something seems off with this provider. Other than the first group of pics, all her pics are on both ads linking her pics to the 2 numbers and to the header number of this thread

AD #1
Tue 05 Feb 2019 03:51 PM
Text or call 6315222486
631-522-2486
AD #2
631-370-9140
I noticed that also and the one with her laying across the bed resemble the Ashley I saw

@frogger54, you said she looked Puerto Rican but she also looks like she could be black. I guess WOC would be all-encompassing. In either case, she looks like someone that @billyS would like. Or maybe the guy that was nuts for Hazel. What was his name? Was that @AlwaysHavingFun?

Last edited:
Yea I said she was a spinner the looked like a PR. (In retrospect, to be PC... I shouldn’t make that assumption)

I mentioned her friend as an attractive WOC. She might be AFA, Panamanian, dark skinned South American.... Idk, all I can say is her skin was black

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yea I said she was a spinner the looked like a PR. (In retrospect, to be PC... I shouldn’t make that assumption)
Forget PC, the OP already called her a Mullato.
I always thought Shy from XDreams was a light skinned WOC, it wasn't until she came out of retirement and I had a long chat with her after a session did I find out she identifies as Hispanic. Pretty sure PR.

her friend as an attractive WOC. She might be AFA, Panamanian, dark skinned South American.... Idk, all I can say is her skin was black
Sounds good. So you say she also has an ad?
could you point it out?
*(I promise I won't accuse you of schilling or acting as a proxy)

lol lol :):)

*Hoping @frogger54 can take a joke and let bygones be bygones.

And thanks for the review!

Forget PC, the OP already called her a Mullato.
I always thought Shy from XDreams was a light skinned WOC, it wasn't until she came out of retirement and I had a long chat with her after a session did I find out she identifies as Hispanic. Pretty sure PR.
Funny, I Assumed Shy was Hispanic lol. Question about Shy- does she bounce around from place place on Edison? Because I saw her at Show World years ago, and also see her on their line up every now and then on Twitter.

Sounds good. So you say she also has an ad?
could you point it out?
*(I promise I won't accuse you of schilling or acting as a proxy)

lol lol :):)

*Hoping @frogger54 can take a joke and let bygones be bygones.

And thanks for the review!
The friends ad... is rather strange now that I look back at what @nycliguy said. The pics do resemble Ashley. Still not her though. So in all fairness, I do not know what to make of it. I’m not sure if it’s just another ad for Ashley (there were 3 phones in the room) or if this is the # to see the WOC
Anyway here is the other ad AS REQUESTED

PINES MOTEL in LINDENHURST ❤️ iNCALLS And CARFUN ❤️100% REAL ❤️❤️❤️ Very PETITE ❤️Private location - 23

Wed 06 Feb 2019 08:07 AM
Text or call 6315222486
631-522-2486

billyS

Reign of Terror
Funny, I Assumed Shy was Hispanic lol. Question about Shy- does she bounce around from place place on Edison? Because I saw her at Show World years ago, and also see her on their line up every now and then on Twitter.

The friends ad... is rather strange now that I look back at what @nycliguy said. The pics do resemble Ashley. Still not her though. So in all fairness, I do not know what to make of it. I’m not sure if it’s just another ad for Ashley (there were 3 phones in the room) or if this is the # to see the WOC

PINES MOTEL in LINDENHURST ❤️ iNCALLS And CARFUN ❤️100% REAL ❤️❤️❤️ Very PETITE ❤️Private location - 23

Text or call 6315222486
631-522-2486

Might be bait and switch.

Shy also works at World2 now.

Ive know her since XDreams was in Deer Park. I think she was about 19 back then.

So, if I understand this correctly @frogger54 , the "friend" looks nothing like the pics in the second ad? Too bad because that girl does it for me and certainly a candidate for my woc cherry. They're always tgtbt :( Wonder where she got the pics from though, cuz reverse image searching multiple databases gets me zero hits.

So, if I understand this correctly @frogger54 , the "friend" looks nothing like the pics in the second ad? Too bad because that girl does it for me and certainly a candidate for my woc cherry. They're always tgtbt :( Wonder where she got the pics from though, cuz reverse image searching multiple databases gets me zero hits.
Correct, the girl in second ad looks more like Ashley than the WOC I saw walking into the room

Text or call 6315222486
631-522-2486

The top picture is Ashly. Saw her in lindenhurst the other day same body same haircut. Took 1/2 for 150 she is very paranoid about LE asked me three times. The other girl was in the bathroom when I got there but left quickly. Ashley is very attractive thin body about 5-7. Some kissing bbj and covered full service all positions. Only negative was the friend kept texting and calling she was ignoring it an was very apologetic. Overall good time would repeat.

Ok so i have been having my eye on this one also since the first dude that saw her. I wanted to see what all the talk and fuss was about. I been playing phone tag with her for about 2 weeks, she would answer then disappear. Once she gave me a private address in Massapequa but i changed my mind last min cause im skeptical about private houses sometimes we all know it has it's pros n cons. Anyways decided today i would give her a shot especially since my southern belle was taking a break today. Set everything up via text. She sent me the same Massapequa address as last time. So i was like fuck it it's Massapequa if it was in wydanch or Hempstead that would of been different lol. So i pull up to the house and check it out for 2 min then i text here im there. Walks out and waves me over, at that moment i was like dam is that her. I wanted to drive away. What inwas looking at seemed like a 25 year old good girl gone bad, meaning took the wrong path type not naughty type lol. She looked rachet, short hair all messed up , jeans and a sweater, about 5'7 100lb. Looked nothing at all like the pics. Looked no where near like a ig model. Anyways im like fuck it, so i follow her into a side entrance leading to a few stair down to what seemed like a basement. It was a mess everywhere, sneakers clothes garbage all over. Looked like a trap house. She asks me if im a cop and le check and ask me to touch her so i touched her a cup boobs..She leads me to the living room to a couch with a blanket on and tells me to get comfortable. I see theres 2 other rooms one door is closed the other is halfway closed , i ask her is she alone and she tells me her friend is inside the room with a client. Im like dam Wtf she like its cool and im like ok. She ask me what i want i say just a quick thing and saids 120 i say all i got is 80$ on me and she saids she fine with that. I was hoping she say she nees more money so i can get in My car and leave lol. Anyways i sit down she takes her pants off and pull mine down half way and she starts blowing me. So while shes about 5 min into it boom her friend walks out into the living room with a client , im like damm Wtf , i quickly pull my pants up and her friend apologizes and so does she. If your the dude that was there today and reading this hahaha hope you got a Nice peep show lol. Anyways she starts blowing me again with some good suck and spit action and then her friend walks in again alone tho but at this point im like fuck it and keep on letting her do her thing. After a few min i tell her i wana fuck but she didnt have to condoms and neither did i so she just kept on giving me head till i bust in her mouth then she spits it in her hand then flings it in a garbage bag lmao. I ask her for paper to clean up but gives me what looked like a dirty shirt so i said nevermind and just put my pants back on and was out the door. She apologized and told me if she ever gets a room she'll call me. All in all i would not repeat for many reasons as you can see. Also the house was in a residential area so im sure the neighbors are going to catch wind of all the traffic if not from clients then the hustling from the house. Im nit judging but from what i saw shes gotta be into the rock climbing type drugs. Shes not doing this for gucci bags or to drive a benz i can tell you that for sure.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Jeez talk about conflicting reports. First she was a model and the girl in the pictures now she is ratchet.

What about the friend? Could she have been the girl in the picture?

Thanks for the review Gold, sorry you didn't have a better time.