Ashley 631-256-4266 toftt once again

Called and offered below asking price for quick stay, she agreed. Standard 2 call text deal. She opens door and she is a thin tall mullato. Super long legs small tits that have seen better days, about 28 yrs old. Very attractive, could be a runway model with a little makeup. Very sweet, was there from ss so I told her I'm ready to fuck, see turns around and pulls down her jogging pants omg nice tiny shapely ass. Hit it from behind then stand up mish. Was taking long so I offered to paint her tits. She gladly agreed and went down to her knees. As I was stroking it she had a phone call (I was way over time so didn't mind. The second she hung up I shot a load that landed above her right eye and ended around her chin, I apologized and she laughed and said it was fine as I continued to soak her neck and tits. Treat her well she is the girl in pics but has a different haircut. Pussy was reasonably tight BTW with a tiny scent. For the price she was a bargain.I'll see her again, if you like long legs she's a solid 7 all day. She complained about customers not showing up, their loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her ad can say whatever it wants, I'm just reporting what I observe. As for her age, her tits scream late twenties. I already stated that the price was below 100, in fact below 99 lol. I'm not going to bargain for anyone, we are all big boys and can negotiate ourselves. Is there a reason for this aggressive attitude? My intent was just to inform everyone that 1.she is legit and 2. She was not a watse of money.
If you want to attack, attack the mongers who just sit back and never toftt.

Her ad can say whatever it wants, I'm just reporting what I observe. As for her age, her tits scream late twenties. I already stated that the price was below 100, in fact below 99 lol. I'm not going to bargain for anyone, we are all big boys and can negotiate ourselves. Is there a reason for this aggressive attitude? My intent was just to inform everyone that 1.she is legit and 2. She was not a watse of money.
If you want to attack, attack the mongers who just sit back and never toftt.
Whoa. The fyi wasn't a criticism. I was just letting everyone know what I saw.
As far as price, I didn't see you state that the "price was below 100." In fact, I'm still not seeing it. Would you kindly point it out so that I can highlight it and members can see it. Thanks.

Whoa. The fyi wasn't a criticism. I was just letting everyone know what I saw.
As far as price, I didn't see you state that the "price was below 100." In fact, I'm still not seeing it. Would you kindly point it out so that I can highlight it and members can see it. Thanks.
My bad, I was referencing the ad that stated 100 ss. As a side note, she actually said she appreciates when guys lowball her because in her experience, Le tend to offer too much and usually don't negotiate.

I don't even see that ad in a number search. The ad that I referenced above was for car dates in
Medford or incalls in Deer Park by AvaMarie.
I don’t know what site your looking on. With BP down it’s hard to find a consistent site. A provider I reviewed (Lury) asked if I saw her ad on a specific website... A website I never even knew about. That’s why I have been trying to convince her to advertise here.. but no luck... anyway, when I searched the site that is not to be mentioned... (but how a baby travels) this is the ad I found. I texted and was told car fun only out of Amityville. I did not respond. Then later in the day, another ad with the same pics was up with a different phone number and location said In-calls in West Babylon.

Then the comment by Mike about
... As a side note, she actually said she appreciates when guys lowball her because in her experience, Le tend to offer too much and usually don't negotiate.
Not to discredit him in any way....idk about “her experience” but I know for a fact that isn’t true about the le/negotiating tactic.

1547565168794.jpeg 1547565168794.jpeg

Ah, I get that now. A solid pun. Like the wind blowing those flags, it flew right over my head when seeing it so that's on me. But the duplicate photos could be eliminated.

She does bounce around all over the place I met up with her yesterday after reading her review , cardate only drive to guiet dead end street I gave her 80 for a bbbjcim , I might have gotten away with offering her less but 80 was good for me. She is tall very skinny light skin woc. Cute face with no makeup so pictures might not be her just cause of how thin she is but cute non the less , went right to work nice bbbj suckling sounds and tried to deep throat but could not and stays on it with good technique , asked to pop boobs out. Nice soft c cups i play with them then back on to finish. She took the whole load, spit it out into her hand and gave her napkins to clean up

Perfect example of why you can't believe everything you read. OP states small tits that have seen better days. This poster Says nice C's..........can it be both, maybe one guy got the left and the other got the right?
Even with full on face pics, poster can't tell if that's who he saw.
Even lurkers know this and don't waste their time.

She does bounce around all over the place I met up with her yesterday after reading her review , cardate only drive to guiet dead end street I gave her 80 for a bbbjcim , I might have gotten away with offering her less but 80 was good for me. She is tall very skinny light skin woc. Cute face with no makeup so pictures might not be her just cause of how thin she is but cute non the less , went right to work nice bbbj suckling sounds and tried to deep throat but could not and stays on it with good technique , asked to pop boobs out. Nice soft c cups i play with them then back on to finish. She took the whole load, spit it out into her hand and gave her napkins to clean up

A girl on a car date would be bending over from the seat. Bending over usually makes boobs hang down and appear bigger as opposed to standing up/ lying down. Also, dunno about others but im always getting cup size wrong. Angle, size of man's hands, water weight/bloating, earth's alignment with saturn, could all affect this difference of boob opinion. But both reviews stated she was cute and from the pics she does look cute!

Perfect example of why you can't believe everything you read. OP states small tits that have seen better days. This poster Says nice C's..........can it be both, maybe one guy got the left and the other got the right?
Even with full on face pics, poster can't tell if that's who he saw.
Even lurkers know this and don't waste their time.

Ok let me be more specific. She has tits !!!! I’m not an expert on size but when she lifted her shirt up and they popped out to me they were larger then B maybe a Small C and they had some droop to them Not firm at all (soft) like I said. She had a pretty face. No makeup. So with makeup she could def look like the girl in the ad .. the girl in the ad has thick ass and thighs this girl was skinny not thick thighs and her ass was covered by long coat so didn’t get a look. Hope this helps