article re: Patriot Act

Like I said.. you made up what you think I said.

If your too fucking stupid to figure out that I was saying todays Americans are too spoiled to even give up their precious world series than you can't read.

as for the second statement... Arabs are better off today than the Japanese... Well the Arabs aren't locked down in some INTERNMENT CAMP like the Japanese were......... So I would think they're ALOT better off.

BTW... they were INTERNMENT CAMPS..... NOT CONCENTRATION CAMPS. There was a little bit of a difference between the two... You see you incredible stupid fuck...... One slaughtered and burned people alive (killed over 10 milion).. the other was simply more like a refugee camp where I don't recall ever hearing about a single death or abuse.

You don't seem to know what the difference is. So who's the dumb one here.

You know... You play like you're some righteous fuck when you're really the most hateful fuck. You think that gives you permission to do what you do and accuse everyone else because you can point out the flaws of a few... like you're without sin....BWAHAHAHA! You hide behind the guise of being righteous, yet you're the most hatful and racist person on this board and everyone knows it but you. That's why I once compared you to Al Sharpton... The same fucking hateful, racist type of shit gets spewed from his fat ass as from you.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ozzy
Like I said.. you made up what you think I said.

If your too fucking stupid to figure out that I was saying todays Americans are too spoiled to even give up their precious world series than you can't read.

as for the second statement... Arabs are better off today than the Japanese... Well the Arabs aren't locked down in some INTERNMENT CAMP like the Japanese were......... So I would think they're A LOT better off.

BTW... they were INTERNMENT CAMPS..... NOT CONCENTRATION CAMPS. There was a little bit of a difference between the two... You see you incredible stupid fuck...... One slaughtered and burned people alive (killed over 10 milion).. the other was simply more like a refugee camp where I don't recall ever hearing about a single death or abuse.
In other words, Arab Americans can be legally picked up off the street and thrown in jail with no charges and no lawyer and never again see tha light of day. BUT they are actually walking the street as opposed to what the Japanese-Americans faced - so therefore they should be happy and kiss your ass. Hey, what importtan is your ass not theirs. So what if a few people dissapear forever - its just rounding error and it wouldn't be you.

You have a hard time even standing up and owning up to what you say. You think if you pretend you didn't say it everyone else will just follow you.

At last resort you go to " its what you think, not what I said".

Your word have meanings - you dumb fuck.

You know... You play like you're some righteous fuck when you're really the most hateful fuck. You think that gives you permission to do what you do and accuse everyone else because you can point out the flaws of a few... like you're without sin....BWAHAHAHA! You hide behind the guise of being righteous, yet you're the most hatful and racist person on this board and everyone knows it but you. That's why I once compared you to Al Sharpton... The same fucking hateful, racist type of shit gets spewed from his fat ass as from you.
I'm not righteous, or without sin - never claimed to be.

I'm for calling a spade a spade - whatever your thing is do your it in the open, at least, instead of being a backhanded coward.

Dont expect that you will make statements that say a whole section of the population should be used and abused for your benefit and think then turn around and deny it.

As for Al Sharpton, thats another known tactic of yours - New York Post-style diversion ie whenf you don't have anything substantial to work with - make up a non-existent but negative association and see if that can work instead.

So Ozzy, when you find something hateful and racist that I said, feel free to quote me.

Otherwise, keep your empty rhetoric to yourself - dumbass.....

Ozzy, reality check:

FIRST: feel free to lift your limited view beyond the jewish experience in Nazi Germany. A concentration camp is basically a place where people are brought and congregated - primarily because society deems them untrustworthy and undesireable.

What is done to those people in there may vary. In Nazi Germany, some were worked and starved to death, some were gassed, others made it. In Stalin's Russia, may were simply slowly worked to death over the course of decades. In America, as far as I know, they were imprisoned for several years in WWII, but not killed.

These are simply different points on a sliding scale. If Japan made meaningful inroads in WWII in terms of hurting the US or if the got actual battling on the mainland here, who knows what would have happened to those Japanese-American people in the camps?

SECOND: Ozzy, "stupid fuck" that you are: the "abuse" begins with the fact that those innocent law-abiding people where in those prison camps in the first places, instead of living their lives like every other American citizen I'm guessing that baseless imprisonment is okay with you as long as its done to "other people".

Typical of your stupidity - the point that YOU clearly wish to avoid is: no law-abiding citizens of a country should be forced into what is clearly a PRISON, for no other reason that their ethnic background - by a government that they support and pay taxes to. This is worse still in a country developed on the concept of immigration and inclusion.

There are many people like you who wish to dismiss this, but who would probabaly obsess over Sadam Hussein's persecution of Kurds. What he's doing is obviously fucked up, but HERE is where the progression to that kind of crap begins.

When you spend THIS much time trying to justify and minimize disgraceful behavior of this sort, you only undermine yourself, and underline the fact that the "America" you wish to see is sure as hell not a democratic, open or inclusive society.

But then again, I said you weren't very sharp in the first place....

Last edited: