Are you the Mamasan's Bitch

So I have been catching up on a lot of reading and notice a lot of mongers promoting amps. Would anyone like to share their Mamason pet experiences. I for one tried to befriend a Mamason in the past and it didn't get me very much leverage. I know many of us have tried to get that in for guaranteed Hottie, discount, or even mamason experience.

So I have been catching up on a lot of reading and notice a lot of mongers promoting amps. Would anyone like to share their Mamason pet experiences. I for one tried to befriend a Mamason in the past and it didn't get me very much leverage. I know many of us have tried to get that in for guaranteed Hottie, discount, or even mamason experience.
From the past: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-07-northern-blvd-flushing.45695/#post-985071

Linda was the mamason.

I've befriended a handful of mamasans, but it was never something I did intentionally it just happened from being a regular and I guess being polite and not pushy.

Have I gotten extra stuff out of it? Most of the time, but I never asked for it or took it for granted. I did get fucked for free once by one of them at a R&T place (she initiated it). Best sex I ever had in this hobby and it's not even close. But the flip side of this is sometimes some of them think that because of this "friendship" they can pull some slick shit on you like pawning off the crappy girl, or if she's servicing you, rushing you out so she can squeeze in another monger.

With that being said, I've never let any of this play a part in my reviews of places. I've been critical of places where I'm friends with the mamason, and I've been extremely complimentary of places where I have no relationship with anyone there. If they're still going to take my money they're fair game.

Never gotten a discount for being a client to mamasan. I did get her once and usually when you are a good customer you get priority ( never have trouble booking) if I show up and it’s packed I get referred to a nearby Asian Incall.

To be honest the AMPs that I have visited in America I do not think I ever met a mamasan when I walk in the girl that meets me is the girl that I get...Maybe I am just visiting the wrong ones or the wrong time....

ONce when leaving my favorite place in Jersey mamasan askec me how I liked the girl and I have always been honest and I gave a less than stellar review. She apologized. The next time I came in I got probably their best girl. when leaving I told her this one was good. She told me that she wanted to make up for last time. Nice! and thank you ... and yes ... I will post the review later today.

Never with a mamasan but then again AMPS are my exception not the rule.

I did have a more than cordial relationship with the lady who ran vintage pink (The infamous Maxine used to work for them)

To be honest the AMPs that I have visited in America I do not think I ever met a mamasan when I walk in the girl that meets me is the girl that I get...Maybe I am just visiting the wrong ones or the wrong time....
I tend to find that the places that operate like this, to be smaller with only a few girls even working (typically <=3) the door greeter gets you and don't seem to have an Mama-san.

out of all the AMP's I have frequented, only 2 places seem to have a Mama-san, and both of them were former providers that got the promotion, and stopped providing. At the 74 w47th place she started me off, pre-shower fun (while the one I was there for got ready) and switched, when the girl knocked. Now whether I got this level of service instead of just the typical bringing me to the room and wait until my provider knocked, I don't know; never got that treatment again but this could more COVID-19 related, as this happened in early 2020.

I definitely don't do any promoting for any of them. I guess my best Mamasan story would be a couple years back I got a BJ from Lucy (from that mess in centereach). I stopped in one afternoon and she said everyone was busy, she asked me to come back. When I did, she remembered and said she would take care of me. No massage, straight to it. Gave her $40 and left. It was a mediocre BJ compared to Linda's at the time. But no one is turning it down.

I always thought that making friends with the Mamasan in the hopes of getting a discount to be a losing proposition. It is a business after all. The better bet is to find a place that values customer service. Lucy’s place mentioned in the above thread was a place like that.

Most AMPs try to get you in and out and there is the endless haggling for price / service. But once you find a place that values repeat customers it can be golden. You just need to be viewed as a customer whose repeat business they desire.

I’ve befriended 3 mamasans over the years. First was about 20 years ago. She started out as just my go to provider and was then made the Mama. She kept seeing me and whenever is come inShed give me FS, unrushed, and didn’t charge. I’d still take care of her but never asked for the house fee or tips. I got into a relationship and stopped going so I’ve lost track. She was amazing.
Next was at another Westchester AMP with a similar set up, started seeing her as a provider and then she became Mama. I didn’t get free services from her but she always made sure I got the best providers. For a good year I was treated like a king when I went there.
The last is going on now. While Mamasan stopped being a provider by the time I was there, she became very friendly and would allow me to stay past my appointment to nap, and started making sure I saw her cousin who was very accommodating, well beyond what the norm is at the spa.
All in all, I don’t know how much Mamasan’s can really give away without getting her selves in trouble, but being friendly with them has sure made my experiences more enjoyable.

I am officially now friends with 3 mama's in 3 different stores in three different states. They now text me all the time on wechat asking me to help them with various projects. It is funny because all I did to gain their friendship was to buy the store pizza. Now I am an official member of the shop. Lol

I am officially now friends with 3 mama's in 3 different stores in three different states. They now text me all the time on wechat asking me to help them with various projects. It is funny because all I did to gain their friendship was to buy the store pizza. Now I am an official member of the shop. Lol
Projects?
Such as?