Are you the Mamasan's Bitch

To some, who are strictly about pleasing their customer, a little act of kindness by the customer goes a long way
As I always try and be the 1st customer of the day when I found a girl working out of a hotel room (at one time the Americana wasn't that bad) or a place I would frequent in Flushing or Hicksville) I would spend a few bucks and bring some fresh cut fruit.

As I am an older guy they seemed to find it as respectful as it wasn't angling for a lower rate as I already established the rate with the handler.

Several benefits: some how I became not just another john and my HH would (if there wasn't another customer scheduled) extend a bit and she would be more enthusiastic.

She would always remember me on subsequent visits as when she opened the door there I would be holding a container in my hand and I would get a big smile.

When I 1st posted this many years ago some of the guys made fun of me. I would point out that I rarely got upsells during my sessions.

As I always try and be the 1st customer of the day when I found a girl working out of a hotel room (at one time the Americana wasn't that bad) or a place I would frequent in Flushing or Hicksville) I would spend a few bucks and bring some fresh cut fruit.

As I am an older guy they seemed to find it as respectful as it wasn't angling for a lower rate as I already established the rate with the handler.

Several benefits: some how I became not just another john and my HH would (if there wasn't another customer scheduled) extend a bit and she would be more enthusiastic.

She would always remember me on subsequent visits as when she opened the door there I would be holding a container in my hand and I would get a big smile.

When I 1st posted this many years ago some of the guys made fun of me. I would point out that I rarely got upsells during my sessions.
Exactly-

When I was actively hobbying, I always spent a good portion of my time taking to select hosts, humanizing then, not treating them like a semen repository—

Every so often I would bring SB a little treat or toy for her canine companion —
Her service was unmatched, but the toy brought it the the next level

i am attracted to mamasan, don't know why. ? it's another layer of fun but can turn bad really fast. i am a ugly duckling better treatment is rare . getting too old for this. lots of women reject me based on my looks. what can i say good looks gets you extra better service.

i am attracted to mamasan, don't know why. ? it's another layer of fun but can turn bad really fast. i am a ugly duckling better treatment is rare . getting too old for this. lots of women reject me based on my looks. what can i say good looks gets you extra better service.
A good mani/pedi hair cut and some serious manscaping with does wonders.

billyS

Reign of Terror
A good mani/pedi hair cut and some serious manscaping with does wonders.
Start with the basics and shower.
Wipe your ass with toilet paper and make sure it's completely clean( a foreign concept to some cultures).
If you're uncircumcised then pay attention to what's under the foreskin.

The above are some of the things I heard from certain advertisers here that really turn them of and make them gag.

Wipe your ass with toilet paper and make sure it's completely clean( a foreign concept to some cultures).

The above are some of the things I heard from certain advertisers here that really turn them of and make them gag.
What else could someone possibly come up with to wipe their ass with?

billyS

Reign of Terror
What else could someone possibly come up with to wipe their ass with?
In some cultures they either don't wipe at all (skid marks) or dip their fingers in a bowl of water and attempt to clean it that way.

The stories I've heard from some of the ladies.......

billyS

Reign of Terror
Because as a moderator I have read every post here the past 3.5 years ( not to mention being a member here for over 20) I have noticed certain patterns.

When a guy constantly bitches about girls not giving him GFE even though it's advertised, the truth behind the scenes is that he has some combination of bad breath, yellow teeth or extreme body oder. Of course he never mentions his bad hygiene in the review, just blames the girl for false advertising.

In some cultures they either don't wipe at all (skid marks) or dip their fingers in a bowl of water and attempt to clean it that way.

The stories I've heard from some of the ladies.......
I can only imagine—

I suppose I have just gained a greater degree of respect for some providers who have to endure some of these filthy habits

If you're uncircumcised then pay attention to what's under the foreskin.....
Even if circumcised there is Smegma.
Smegma is a natural secretion from the oil glands around the genitals. It is found under the foreskin (or even circumcised and the glands are still in that area) of a penis or under the hood of the clitoris or folds of the labia. It has a thick consistency and may appear white in color. It is also associated with an unpleasant odor.

Toilet paper removes most but not all material from your ass . Anyway, the best solution (that I use) to all of this is the use of a hand held shower head to direct a stream of water to the offending areas. Use a little facial cleanser 1s for extra measure.

The French have it right (in this area anyway) with the use of a bidet.

Basically handyman repairs, financial advice, American culture, etc and an occasional paper towel run lol
You sound like a good man

Always remember- don’t give out any personal information

In my junior days I did such that and it turned into a disaster- she turned out to be a lonely unstable stalker.. PD involved - a real mess

You sound like a good man

Always remember- don’t give out any personal information

In my junior days I did such that and it turned into a disaster- she turned out to be a lonely unstable stalker.. PD involved - a real mess
I hear you, had a few situations with crazy customers and I had to go throw them out of store because they refused to leave. Some guys are not nice and try to intimidate these ladies.

I’m not to sure if I would call it being Mamasn’s bitch but I’ve definitely been groped by 3 different Mamasn’s before…

The provider would say something to them in their language and the Mamasn’s my rod of correction, complement it and have a devilish smerk, but if this happens again I might have to give her a round or two with a mamasn…

Has anyone ever done a mamasn?

I’m not to sure if I would call it being Mamasn’s bitch but I’ve definitely been groped by 3 different Mamasn’s before…

The provider would say something to them in their language and the Mamasn’s my rod of correction, complement it and have a devilish smerk, but if this happens again I might have to give her a round or two with a mamasn…

Has anyone ever done a mamasn?
As Billy may know by now, for 3 years I was the MMS at 2331 Medford's bitch. I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about. She has since retired.

Maybe 15 years ago I was going to an apt in flushing for my sessions (Maple Ave? Not an AMP) Saw the girl for maybe 5 times and then when I set up an apt and arrived she was outside and said couldn't use the place anymore and has new place around 166th & Northern about 3 miles away. So we got in my car and drove there.

Place was a regular AMP with curtained "rooms". Mamasan buzzed us on, Girls was late 30's, mamasan maybe 50's. I pay house fee (different from the previous apt arrangement where I paid what I guess was the agency's fee—AMP fees are much less)

Girl and I head into the room and start our activities. Lots of BBJ's, then to mish, then I pulled out and indicated doggie. As I was standing there in all my and genius jr's glory and the girl went to the position, I look up and see mamasan was peeking in. So I give her a wave to come into the room and she does.

So she is standing there while I'm doing the girl with mamasan watching and I point to her, my crotch and hers and she smiles. She immediately takes off her clothes. The girl see's this, takes off my condom and puts on another fresh one. mamasan jumps on the table, assume mish position. I do some DATY the climb on board. Lot of DFK'ing and mish. At some point the girl gets tired of watching this and leaves the room and I continue the session with mamasan. This was one horny mamasan.

When we are both done, we get dressed and head to the counter. The girl is eating some food (it was morning and apparently hadn't had breakfast — I always try and be 1st customer). I tip the girl and then tip the mamasan. A bit of surprise on the mamasan's part as she either didn't think she was getting a tip or didn't think it would be the amount.

Was one of my better mornings in Queens. Stopped at some place to eat breakfast (always take my V on an empty stomach so no breakfast) and lots of coffee to replace lost, ahem, fluids.

Maybe 15 years ago I was going to an apt in flushing for my sessions (Maple Ave? Not an AMP) Saw the girl for maybe 5 times and then when I set up an apt and arrived she was outside and said couldn't use the place anymore and has new place around 166th & Northern about 3 miles away. So we got in my car and drove there.

Place was a regular AMP with curtained "rooms". Mamasan buzzed us on, Girls was late 30's, mamasan maybe 50's. I pay house fee (different from the previous apt arrangement where I paid what I guess was the agency's fee—AMP fees are much less)

Girl and I head into the room and start our activities. Lots of BBJ's, then to mish, then I pulled out and indicated doggie. As I was standing there in all my and genius jr's glory and the girl went to the position, I look up and see mamasan was peeking in. So I give her a wave to come into the room and she does.

So she is standing there while I'm doing the girl with mamasan watching and I point to her, my crotch and hers and she smiles. She immediately takes off her clothes. The girl see's this, takes off my condom and puts on another fresh one. mamasan jumps on the table, assume mish position. I do some DATY the climb on board. Lot of DFK'ing and mish. At some point the girl gets tired of watching this and leaves the room and I continue the session with mamasan. This was one horny mamasan.

When we are both done, we get dressed and head to the counter. The girl is eating some food (it was morning and apparently hadn't had breakfast — I always try and be 1st customer). I tip the girl and then tip the mamasan. A bit of surprise on the mamasan's part as she either didn't think she was getting a tip or didn't think it would be the amount.

Was one of my better mornings in Queens. Stopped at some place to eat breakfast (always take my V on an empty stomach so no breakfast) and lots of coffee to replace lost, ahem, fluids.
Only with the Asians I love the way they stick together

Thank you Billy I didn’t even think I needed to say that, but remedial instruction might be needed