Best bodywork 164-07 Northern Blvd Flushing

646-599-7300

My usual “legit” places in the 41Rd area fell through yesterday am (for various reasons that I wont go into) so I went to a standby I had. Parking is easy right by the train station on Sunday (around the block).

Place has curtains for rooms but this was never a problem in the past. Greeted at door by Linda, a short maybe 48-or so - nice face but she had some mat on her bone. Asked for Cinday - 30's attractive Chinese (I think). Asked for the $100 for everything and she nodded yes.
She came back a few minutes later and took off all her clothes . Started some daty that she clearly got into. After a couple of minutes she got off and was making some very heavy breathing sounds, nipples erect - obviously not faking.

She got off the table and got a condom. Genius jr was at full mast and I had took some 'V" earlier (technically dont need it but when I do I get extra hard and thick and can literally last forever if I want) She saw I had my own and she said (the reasons I bring my own) is "mine are too small for you) Linda must of heard this as she was sitting a few feet from the room and popped her head in. Cindy pointed to genius jr, said something in Chinese and then Linda came into the room to look. Flt like I was in a medical freak show as they were talking back and forth. The Linda said "Asian men not that big".

Cindy hops on the table, spreads her legs and I slide genius jr in and start at it. She closes her eyes while I pump away - no lube needed - she is nice and wet and really tight. Linda is watching this and then starts sucking on my nips and commenting while looking out of the corner of her eye watching genius jr do his slow long slides in and out of Linda. A few minutes late I watch Linda's nips pop up erect again, felt her hips flatten out and actually saw (and Linda did too) her toes curl as she appeared to get off. None of the fake moaning - just heavy shallow breathing. I pulled out (was standing during the act) and I looked at Linda and pointed to her crotch. Well was the funniest thing -her clothes literally flew off and she jumped on the table - legs spread.

Linda was standing there and said "change condom". Luckily I had another and I was off to the races with Linda. No lube need with her also and she was tight - had a C section scar. I was doing her for a while and noticed Cindy was gone - went to answer the phone. Linda mounted to me that she want to lie lengthwise on the table with me on top instead of standing. Being the gentleman I am I complied. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs were intertwined with mine with her hells in the back of my knees while I rode her.

After a while she appeared to get off - not as dramatic as Cindy but pretty good none the less. I got off the table and motioned for BJ and she nodded ok. Off came the condom and she cleaned me up and start the BBBJ. Nice long strokes, mostly lips with little hand. By this time Cindy peeked in the room (she was dressed) saw what was going on and came into the room. she pulled up her top, opened her bra started to suck on my nips while I played with hers. After a while I pointed to her mouth, she nodded ok and they changed positions.

As i came she finished off with her hand - got a little in her mouth and on her face. Linda cleaned me off while I heard Cindy rinsing her mouth and hacking up a bit in the little bathroom they have.

Tipped 40 more to Lind that I dont think she was expecting. They chatted with me for a while handed me their business card and said 'come back next week this time - always slow"

Total damage was 140 for about an hour of action. plus 15 minutes of chatting.

I was excited by this review, went in, my vocation week, showed up at 10:30, Cindy was working. She is cute, but very thin, my preference are thicker girls. She gave me a very good massage on the flip asked me what I want, started cbj than mish. I did not last as long as I wished. Cindy is very pleasant. Cleaned me up and gave me water. $120 cause I took an hout, shouyld of taken 1/2 would of been $100, or negotiated better like genius lol.

Thanks for a great review Genius.

I can imagine this place getting overun in no time, just the way it goes. One older girl and one younger girls is just a bad mix, bet the older ones gets passed on frequently. I may stop in soon as it's centrally located.

I used to be in Flushing quite a bit. One day I was on the bus going to Main St I had been visiting someone deeper in Flushing and going back to the train). and there was this super sexy Korean gal - heels, jeans, tight white t (I could see her bra through it) and dark sunglasses .... I had other things to do that day but my other head was pulling me to follow her. She was not just pretty or hot - she was sexy. Stupid me, I didn't but I always wondered if did follow her and try to strike up a conversation, if anything would have come of it. I'm caucasian.

646-599-7300

My usual “legit” places in the 41Rd area fell through yesterday am (for various reasons that I wont go into) so I went to a standby I had. Parking is easy right by the train station on Sunday (around the block).

Place has curtains for rooms but this was never a problem in the past. Greeted at door by Linda, a short maybe 48-or so - nice face but she had some mat on her bone. Asked for Cinday - 30's attractive Chinese (I think). Asked for the $100 for everything and she nodded yes.
She came back a few minutes later and took off all her clothes . Started some daty that she clearly got into. After a couple of minutes she got off and was making some very heavy breathing sounds, nipples erect - obviously not faking.

She got off the table and got a condom. Genius jr was at full mast and I had took some 'V" earlier (technically dont need it but when I do I get extra hard and thick and can literally last forever if I want) She saw I had my own and she said (the reasons I bring my own) is "mine are too small for you) Linda must of heard this as she was sitting a few feet from the room and popped her head in. Cindy pointed to genius jr, said something in Chinese and then Linda came into the room to look. Flt like I was in a medical freak show as they were talking back and forth. The Linda said "Asian men not that big".

Cindy hops on the table, spreads her legs and I slide genius jr in and start at it. She closes her eyes while I pump away - no lube needed - she is nice and wet and really tight. Linda is watching this and then starts sucking on my nips and commenting while looking out of the corner of her eye watching genius jr do his slow long slides in and out of Linda. A few minutes late I watch Linda's nips pop up erect again, felt her hips flatten out and actually saw (and Linda did too) her toes curl as she appeared to get off. None of the fake moaning - just heavy shallow breathing. I pulled out (was standing during the act) and I looked at Linda and pointed to her crotch. Well was the funniest thing -her clothes literally flew off and she jumped on the table - legs spread.

Linda was standing there and said "change condom". Luckily I had another and I was off to the races with Linda. No lube need with her also and she was tight - had a C section scar. I was doing her for a while and noticed Cindy was gone - went to answer the phone. Linda mounted to me that she want to lie lengthwise on the table with me on top instead of standing. Being the gentleman I am I complied. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs were intertwined with mine with her hells in the back of my knees while I rode her.

After a while she appeared to get off - not as dramatic as Cindy but pretty good none the less. I got off the table and motioned for BJ and she nodded ok. Off came the condom and she cleaned me up and start the BBBJ. Nice long strokes, mostly lips with little hand. By this time Cindy peeked in the room (she was dressed) saw what was going on and came into the room. she pulled up her top, opened her bra started to suck on my nips while I played with hers. After a while I pointed to her mouth, she nodded ok and they changed positions.

As i came she finished off with her hand - got a little in her mouth and on her face. Linda cleaned me off while I heard Cindy rinsing her mouth and hacking up a bit in the little bathroom they have.

Tipped 40 more to Lind that I dont think she was expecting. They chatted with me for a while handed me their business card and said 'come back next week this time - always slow"

Total damage was 140 for about an hour of action. plus 15 minutes of chatting.
I didnt get her name but she was kinda tall with meat on her bones and reddish brown hair. Is that Linda or Cindy.

I've been here before when it was under different management I guess, genius reviewed it back in the flushing amp thread. $100 for 1/2 and everything including bbj. Then about month ago, I was getting denied oddly. I guess they've re-opened up.

I've been here before when it was under different management I guess, genius reviewed it back in the flushing amp thread. $100 for 1/2 and everything including bbj.
The experiience was so good and worthwhile I felt they deserved their own thread.
Then about month ago, I was getting denied oddly.
I havent been there since that post. Did you post that info about your (non)experience?
I guess they've re-opened up.
Good choice of words - they certainly "opened up" for me.

Last edited:
The experiience was so good and worthwhile I felt they deserved their own thread.
I havent been there since that post. Did you post that info about your (non)experience?
Good choice of words - they certainly "opened up" for me.
I haven't posted it since it was reviewed twice by you and jupiterman, and died considerably way back in that thread since. I went up and called the original number and the number posted on the door awhile ago and they stated they were closed, no massage. I shrugged and decided this place was done for me. When I went to visit anyway and rang the bell, a younger looking girl in early 30's opened the door and stated no massage and closed the door on me. I had no difficulty prior weeks before with the older "mamasan" with the $100 for everything deal, but it changed suddenly, and this was late August. I guess this place has a cycle. If I do stop by again, whether I have difficulty or not, I'll post about it.

I haven't posted it since it was reviewed twice by you and jupiterman, and died considerably way back in that thread since. I went up and called the original number and the number posted on the door awhile ago and they stated they were closed, no massage. I shrugged and decided this place was done for me. When I went to visit anyway and rang the bell, a younger looking girl in early 30's opened the door and stated no massage and closed the door on me. I had no difficulty prior weeks before with the older "mamasan" with the $100 for everything deal, but it changed suddenly, and this was late August. I guess this place has a cycle. If I do stop by again, whether I have difficulty or not, I'll post about it.
They probably is suspicious with all the sudden increased in traffic. Good thing is the place down the block still deliver, of course, you have to settle for korean instead of chinese.