Approved List

Two quick issues (I may have more):

-Someone could share their UG login with someone else. It's against the rules here, but possible none the less.

-Someone could 'press' a provider to approve them, then they could get access to other providers more easily.

Two quick issues (I may have more):

-Someone could share their UG login with someone else. It's against the rules here, but possible none the less.

-Someone could 'press' a provider to approve them, then they could get access to other providers more easily.
This is why I wanted to add a number rating scale how well you know your referal. I did not state it was was not corruptible and the provider should always use her instincts and ask questions but it could aid in alleviating some of the weariness especially with clients who might seem to have red flags but are harmless. I say no to many guys who use ladies I know as references just because I don't think they are the kind of guys I should see or they might not be telling the truth, having a approval doesn't mean a green light.

The pressing issue actually happened to me. A girl I knew was persuaded to okay me for a guy I blacklisted. I no longer talk to that girl anymore.

Reviews are just writing, speech. Of no legal consequence whatsoever.

What you're proposing is not speech but action: a full-scale consipracy to commit prostitution, which if pressed could be said to encompass ALL board participants, even those who don't participate in it.
Oh great! I'm already having a lousy day. Now I'm part of a "criminal conspiracy." Wonderful!

(When you said this, I immediately thought about the parties, too. In fact, this always worried me.)

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
How would this differ from, say, Room Service and some of the other paid screening services?
I believe these services merely are a form of identifing yourself. Being a member there doesn't have a conection to anything illegal. Those services can be used by websites and other forms of entertainment. If a provider uses it to check you out there is no connection from you to the provider. That is how those work. And since these services are in business stricky for the processing of this kind of information it is all above board and is legal.

Wolf, thanks for answering but, it was -- more or less -- a rhetorical question, with a healthy dose of cynicism thrown in for good measure.

Then what about the white list in ***? (which I can't figure out how to add someone).
What you do is do a white list search on the client's *** handle (mine is the same as the part of my ****** address before the @ if you want to test) and if you're registered with *** as a provider, you'll see a "submit referral" button. Just click it, and you're done. If you don't see the button, then, according to ***, you need to contact them (through a form on the site) and "ask for your username to be linked with your reviews. Make sure to include your username and the ****** address or phone number on your reviews to make it easier for *** to link them."

This screening process is just getting more and more ridiculous. I just tried to register with a particular agancy, a UG advertiser by the way, and have met with total failure. First, I gave them the name of of a FBMS agency that I've used a number of times, but for some reason that didn't work. Then I asked Emily to contact them. That was pretty much a hassle for her because the agency wouldn't call her and wouldn't accept an ****** reference -- she had to call. Em was gracious enough to make the call, but even after that, the agency wants to have my real name, business name and work phone number.

Now I am 100% sympathetic to the fact that a single slip can ruin a very lucrative business for these agencies, and the need for safety on their part isn't lost on me. They obviously don't want any stalkers, perverts or LE booking dates. But surely they must realize that the need for security cuts both ways and for the john a big part of that is maintaining some sense of of anonymity. Am I wrong? Have any of the more experienced mongers here given out their real names, and business contact info? Doing that just seems nuts to me.

I've done it a number of times. But always felt bad about doing it. And now that I don't really see agency girls anymore it isn't an issue but I don't think I'd give that data out anymore. I'd just go somewhere else. If the agency has enough business with strict protocol then so be it. No reason for them to open it up.

Oddly, I feel better about giving them my personal information than putting them in contact with some other prostitute I've seen. I'd never do that. I guess I'm weird.

Oddly, I feel better about giving them my personal information than putting them in contact with some other prostitute I've seen. I'd never do that. I guess I'm weird.
See my problem is that most people are somewhat anonymous at their jobs. Sure their co-workers know who they are, but they have a bit of separation between home and work. At my business, I'm the boss and my wife and sister work here too. I can't have an agency call as it is possible that one of them could answer the phone!

Ouch. That would be problematic.

How do you find free time to see hookers when your wife and sis are around all day?

I'm not anonymous either but at least my wife isn't within 50 miles of nyc and has no idea where I am once I leave for work.

How do you find free time to see hookers when your wife and sis are around all day?
That's easy: my doctor said that because I'm overweight, I have to do 45 minutes of exercise every day, so everyone knows that I go to the gym every day, and come back after having taken a shower. So it is pretty simple for me to skip the gym sometimes and go for a different sort of workout.

Last edited:
Emily, I think it's an amazing idea. You could also start a private community with just the girls and have them enter in "White Listed" men. That way it wouldn't be out in the open and communication between the ladies would be easier. Like a Yahoo Group or something. I am a member of DZ411, I think we have a white list section on there too.

Since I don't tend to repeat with the same girl too often, personal references have always been a problem. On the other hand, you'd be surprised how many providers post all of these screening requirements, but if you contact them directly by phone and strike up a conversation often most of the screening gets thrown by the wayside. Not always the case, but it's happened several times — enough that I don't always cross them off my list without even trying to make contact the way I used to.