Anyone use hidden/covert cameras to record their sessions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any alcohol? I did a quick check and didn't see that was the case. From what I read it was when the female passed out and was unable to consent, implied or otherwise.
Not saying you're wrong but do you have any links on that?
I don’t have any links, but anecdotal evidence says that it’s been true for a long time. Roughly 1 beer brings BAC to the legal limit. Once that limit is reached people are considered “unable to consent” as far as I know. Even without that, once you stop drinking your BAC drops as time passes. After a few hours it should be below the legal limit on a typical drinking day, but at that point sex could’ve already been had and there’s no way to prove that it was consensual if the female says otherwise. alcohol or not, a woman can regret it and accuse a male of rape and the guy is assumed to have raped the girl. In general, reported cases of any of these situations is low, but they’ve been popping up more lately, assumedly due to political climate. In most cases, the women get off Scott-free even if it was a false accusation. I don’t think they’re drinking related, but off the top of my head this happened to Patrice O’Neal and bill burr before they became famous, just to point out a few known quantities that this has happened to.

iirc it isn’t law, but there was a deal made between certain financial aid institutions and colleges regarding this issue/rape and made it even possible for an anonymous report to be filed against a male. I believe the accuser also I’ve heard it in passing from a few different debates but can’t point you to anything concrete. If I come across it again I’ll update but I honestly don’t have time to go looking for them - I read/listen to dozens of random debates and stuff a day

the only "sessions" i ever recorded (with a video camcorder) 2 of them was a black girl i hired to do a masturbation video in a hotel room and she signed a release and was all okay with doing it. That was back in around 2004 or so. she did a great job both times & worked as a part time stripper too. i still have the videos!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.