Any Reviews of Betty of South Jersey?

Re: ebay doesn't allow body parts for sale

Originally posted by j1rose
ebay doesn't allow body parts for sale
mmmmmm if I can make Bill F. an eunuch, I could market replicas of his famous cock and make tons of $$$....I would never sell the original on ebay, but find a way to preserve it in his hard glory and have it for my personal pleasure.

Ms.Kirby part 2

I had my second oral session with the infamous Betty, alais Ms. Kirby, yesturday, "Hi seeked", she was kind enough to fit me in, between clients on somewhat short notice, "thanks Ms. Kirby."
Well, I was met at the door by full puckered lips just waiting for a kiss. Those lovely FULL breasts barely covered by a bra and jacket, and a great big smile.
After the pleasantries, I had brought her a gift of some personal care products, and the usual business, we were off to the races.
"Hurry up and get undressed, I'm thirsty" she says. Betty never ceases to amaze me. Her love for life and love for COCK is endless, and she's funny as hell. I love listening to her tell stories. I could piss my pants sometimes, I laugh so hard. Speaking of hard, it didn't take her long to make me like a steel girder.
As always, her little toys store is well displayed and prepared, if you so inclinded to partake. She loves to use gels, so she started with a warming gel that really doesn't warm all that much, and she knows it, but it's good for the slip n slide.
OH, those lovely soft lips wrapped around the shaft as it tickles her throat,mmmmmmmmm, and the tongue like a snakes, Hum where have I heard that before.
Anyway, now she staps on a snap'on cock ring around my jewels, which I like, and put the mint flavored lube in her mouth and down again.
Wow, it's a cool, cold, sensation, sort of like using an ice cube and with the heat of her mouth at the same time, I was wondering if I could hold on much longer. I hadn't shot a load in a week, so I know she was going to get a full glass cocktail.
Now understand, Betty has a nack of knowing when your getting close to cumming and she plays on that. She had me on the edge of shootin at least 3 times and stopped, What a teaser she is, but a good one at that.
Then she tells me that she wants to try this other warming lube she has, Rooster knows about this one too, "Hi Rooster", she calls it the O--- Burning in Hell Warming Lube, LOL, that's funny. Well, she puts some in her mouth and rubs some on my cock and balls and starts stroking and it's gettin warmer and warmer, then she uses her mouth and it's gettin hotter and hotter, right Rooster, and then it gets HOTTER and HOTTER then I realize that it burning, almost to the point of asking her to stop so I can wash it off. But I'm game to try most things and I ran with it, so to speak. I'm glad I did. Next thing I know I'm shooting and shooting and shooting, and it felt like I was going to shoot a hole right through her head, WOW what a feeling. And I almost wanted to wash it off??? Not a chance after that experience.
She has got to be the BEST in FRENCH LANGUAGE SKILLS,BBBJTC, that I've ever had, she never wants to stop pleasing.
I know that I'll take at least a week to recover from this session.
Bill Furniture, you'd better hurry up and see her before Rooster, seeked and I wear her out for you, LOL.
Thanks Betty.

rollin

Last edited:
Sorry

Dudester: I'm sorry about that. Your name did come up in the conversation as I remember, too.
Hurry Dude, Hurry lol

rollin

Last edited:
Traffic Jams

Don't blame any traffic jams on the Turnpike on me. I didn't do it. I just report the facts, as I see them, or feel them.
Wait till you read the new thread I'm in the middle of composing.
I think all the UG'ers will like this one, LOL.

rollin

rollin,

A superb and informative review.

It seems that Betty has talents and abilties that are almost hard to describe, in any real sense of the English language.

A wonderful woman, to say the very least.......I must meet her.

Saving my coins......if only I were a millionaire!

Re: ????

Originally posted by betty_snj
dudester....where are you? kind of worried...maybe you changed your handle too???
Nope, I'm still here...just hanging out in the bleacher seats reading to boards...

Saving my coins also so I can have you clean my pipes for me...:)
they feel a little clogged, and could use a good "blowing out"...;)

Last edited:
Stellar....

Saw betty... aka Ms. Kirby... last Friday afternoon... all on a whim... and it worked out fantastic.

She is a wonderful woman all the way around. Everything that has been said about her to date has all been dead on.... so I can do no more than add in an emphatic "WOW".

$$$.5 for a roundabouts two hour session that was entirely BBBJTCNQNS.... did I mention 4 cups were served??? I think my toes are still curled up. She is superbly skilled and a nice woman even just for conversation (but there wasn't much talking going on...lol).

Big thumbs (and other things!) UP!

Thanks Betty... many thanks indeed.

DSOE

After reading mr'beans review, I will have to see Betty as I had hoped to do by now. But, June has presented me with a large number of social and financial obligations, which have left me with an empty wallet for now.

On the chessboard....back to sqare one.

Betty, it's your move.....but I'll be the one to call MATE.

Capy

Originally posted by capitan
Just read the reviews........several guys have been "blown away" and miraculously, they lived to tell us about it!
:) Only recently has my heart returned to a normal rythem...Thanks Betty...;)

Last edited: