Any Reviews of Betty of South Jersey?

Glad your feeling better Rooster, but after reading your post, what was plan "B" if I may be so bold to ask... Just curious... Plus, I sure you know we all expect a full review of Betty when you do get that chance.... The Dude...

Last edited:
Well Ok

The Dude,

Since, you asked I will give you the answer. Actually, I have been suffering from this damn upper respiratory bug for over a week. Really drained the damn energy out of me. Felt like I was going to hack up a lung from time to time.

I was thinking about kicking back-and letting Betty do much of the work today. Yes, the other guys claimed her oral talents are pretty damn good. I am sure that I would have had to participate in a little daty. I always enjoy a sample here and there.

What I actually did today-was take the low road. I have posted some information from time to time-regarding a Tantra Massage Therapist named Vanessa from the Sommerville Area. The girl has great hands-and just pampers the hell out of you. 90 minutes-which actually became just over 2 hours-for a total of $100 bucks. She remains clothed throughout, and no bj is involved. But she does know how to work those hands. It was sort of a half sex-half rest of the body-workout. It was quite nice-and I enjoy seeing Vanessa about once every 6 weeks.

As for the Betty Review-the answer is certainly yes-when I see her. However, I probably will not be able to see her for at least a week or so. I have an upcoming session with Cecilia-one of my favorites fairly soon. But Betty-is certainly on the Rooster's To-Do List.

Vanessa

Vanessa sounds like she would do just the trick for me too. I've been suffering with a stiff, acky back for about two weeks now. Had a midterm, in which mandated that I study my ass off, (head bent over a book, working out problems, etc...) in preparation. I think I did ok, (I'm pretty sure I got my name right, everthing else?????....) but my back is KILLING ME... I'll have to do a search on a "Tantra Massage Therapist named Vanessa", or could you help me out by throwing me an address, # please?

No harm

Rooster:

You are right, but I was not trying to be aggressive. I was just pointing out what seemed a little suspicious, that there were not any reviews of Betty until she posted something in the forum, and then the reviews were also from first time posters. I noticed this and pointed it out. I never did make any threats or aggressive moves, I just asked a question. You answered it and it is over.

I am a new member here, and I trying to earn my wings. I did not mean to ruffle feathers.

Abear

Ok-Dude I Hope This Helps You Out!

Dudester posted the following:

Vanessa sounds like she would do just the trick for me too.
I've been suffering with a stiff, acky back for about two weeks
now. Had a midterm, in which mandated that I study my ass
off, (head bent over a book, working out problems, etc...) in
reparation. I think I did ok, (I'm pretty sure I got my name
right, everthing else?????....) but my back is KILLING ME... I'll
have to do a search on a "Tantra Massage Therapist named
Vanessa", or could you help me out by throwing me an
address, # please?

Dude here is my response:
1-Vanessa's Web. Site-is located at the following-
www.massagebyvanessa.com

I hope this helps, because the phone number is on her site also.

Ok-But

MDABEAR,

I can understand you point about what the two guys wrote about Betty. However, the reason I responded in the manner in which I did was that you posted the following the other day:

Sounds like a shill, and smells like a shill.

All I am trying to state-is that when you make such statements on the Board-just try to make sure you have some concrete evidence of the facts-before making statements about shilling. There have been times in the past when guys on the Board have falesly accused others of shilling-and then have to take the statement back-after being proven wrong.

Guys/Ladies,

On another note, I wanted to let the Board Members know that I did get an e-mail from Betty last evening. I hope to be seeing her within the next few weeks-and then will try to report back about my findings.

Last edited:
Ok Guys Here Is The Scoop On Betty

As several of the Board Members know-the Old Rooster has been suffering from pneumonia over the past 2 1/2 weeks. Thus, a trip to Philadelphia or New York City was certainly not on the agenda for today. Thus, over the past 5 or so days-I have had contact with Betty of South Jersey. Today-I had the opportunity to meet Betty for the first time.

Betty selected a meeting place-that was very close for me to travel to. We touched base via a telephone conversation this morning to put the finishing touches on our plans. Betty arrived about 20 to 30 minutes prior to my arrival time-and actually booked the room-and got it warm and comfortable before I arrived (nice touch by her).

As for the particulars of the session I will just list a few:
1-DATY
2-DFK
3-Some very pleasant converation
4-Not a clock watcher at all
5-Brings a full bag of toys, gels, and other items
6-And of course-most importantly-two wonderful cups of java delivered through bbbjtc. And may I say upfront-that this young lady-did not spill one drop of the Rooster's Java during either round.

The donation was $300-and that included her paying for the room. The time spent-was a bit over 2 hours-but we left because I needed to leave-not because she rushed me in the least. In fact, after the 2nd cup of java was delivered-she was ready to massage me-and I think go for cup 3. Considering-my current shortness of breath-I opted to put that on the agenda for our next meeting.

In conclusion-these are a couple of additional things that you should consider if you are thinking about spending time with Betty:
1-She is a full figured lady ( I would say about 170 or so lbs.)
2-She is very clean-well groomed on all areas of her body.
3-I would say that personality wise and oral technique wise she reminded me a great deal of the time that I spent with Mercy Dancer. Please consider that I have placed Mercy on my Top 5 or 6 oral talents of my career.

I am currently thinking about going for the "Hat Trick"-3 goals in hockey next time.

Thanks for the nice review, and it's good to see/hear that your on the mend. Based on your review, I think I'm going to put Betty on my "to do" list. The last few providers I have seen have been on the skinny/petite side. Nothing wrong with that, and I did have a very nice time with them, but with me being 6'00, 238 lb (ex-football player build) it would be nice to roll around with someone my own size...:)

thanks....Rooster

I read your reviews, here and in the other boards as well (some friends kindly mailed copies to me) , and I just have to say I have to thank you for the nice words about me, especially in the other sites.
I guess I just have to change my nickname to Kirby, I don't like Hoover....
Kirby is more powerful and efficient when it comes to suction and cleaning pipes.
Thanks for the roses, it was very nice and I could not expect less of a fine gentleman like you.

Ok-Round 2 Info.

Guys-I thought that I should up-date you on my most recent escapade of this week.

This Thursday-I had my 2nd visit with Betty of South Jersey. You can check my earlier review from March-for more details. However, I wanted to do a follow-up review just to show that the 2nd session was as good if not better then the 1st session. I mean this girl must have majored in school in the art of giving head. Her blow jobs are slow, steady, and cum draining. And she does not spill one drop at the end. At least 2 rounds and often 3 rounds are on the menu. I have always been the one that has had to say-I give up.

Setting up a session with her is easy. She returns e-mails promptly, and even books the room for you. By the time you arrive-she has the room and climate all set up. She has a wide assortment of gels, oils, lotions, and toys for her sessions. Some of them are quite good, which guys know is not very usual for me.

If you are looking for a 20 year old model-then she is not your type. However, if you are looking for a girl in her 30's that aims to please her man, is warm and friendly, and gives great head-then she is right up your alley.

Well, I'm going to go for it. I've set up an appointment with Betty and I'm quite excited about it. The rave reviews from Rooster, and the fact that her pictures in her Yahoo portfolio are very nice, I've decided to treat myself to an encounter with Betty_snj. Very easy to talk to via e-mail and Yahoo IM, and a very pleasant person to talk with. We must have spent the better part of 90 minutes IM'ing, which is rare for me. I was going to go to Renew Therapy to celebrate my recent accomplishment, but I'm concerned I'll spend hard-earned $$$ and walk away dissapointed. I'll post the results of my encounter to let everone know if I had a parallel experience from what the Rooster enjoyed. From talking with Betty, she almost garantees it. Now that's exciting!!!

Time well spent with Betty :)

First off, I think we all need to thank Roostec74 for putting this wonderful person on the UG map. Betty is nothing short of a sweeheart.
20-year old model type? no, but if you hold that against her, your losing out on a fantastic time. My review moreless parallels Rooster's, so I will try to avoid being redundant. All I will reiterate/reinforce is that she is a great kisser, loves to hug and gives one of the best blow job's one could ever imagine!. Also, loves doggie, cowgirl. (the girl rode me for about 20 minutes!) and missionary. What more can I say? She gives me a reason to move out of the Jersey Shore area, and relocate down to South Jersey.

Last edited:
njwil,

So what's you're problem???? I agree with the Rooster.

Dudester gave a good review....maybe somewhat lacking in the fine details.....but a good review. This is what most of us want to read about on UG. I think that this is in part, what UG is all about.....reviews that hopefully we can trust, so we know where we can get what we want, when we want it, for X amount of dollars.

Thanks dudester for your review. I enjoyed reading it, and I believe what you said.

Capy

"MS. KIRBY DOES CENTRAL JERSEY"

After reading all the post about Betty_snj (Ms. Kirby) and reading her posts to other subjects like, bbbjtc, facials and various other topics, I just had to try her for myself.
1st, let me say that I am into small breasted, petite women and I know that Betty is neither, but I was married to a larger woman one time so that is not a problem at all.

Also, and I'm not braging here, but I'm a tuff nut to get off orally, even though I enjoy this more than anything, the lady has to be REAL good in the French language skills to really satisfy me. So as you can see, that is why I just had to try Betty's skills.

After chatting with her over this past Holiday weekend, online, for what seemed like the better part of 3 hours or more, she really has some funny stories, and a brief phone chat, I made a appointment to see her yesturday in the early evening.

I arrived at her incall location off exit 8 NJTP, a very nice room. As I entered the room I was greeted by Betty, a very attractive woman, and a BIG WET KISS, she has lovely silky soft lips that are made to kiss, among other things as I was soon to find out. We chatted while I got ready to take a shower, I had just come from work, and she offered me something cold to drink and after the shower invited me to lay on the bed and relax. She was very concerned that I should be relaxed and made sure that I was.

OH OH, I forgot to mention that this session was to be an ORAL ONLY session. I wanted to try out her skills and had told her that when we were chatting on the weekend and she was quite willing to accomadate with this arraingement.

I'm lying on the bed and she chatting and she starts to tell me about this lube that she found that really works good and lasts a long time. And as she chatting about it, she's squirting on me and massaging and rubbing and stroking me, OH SO NICE, until i'm hard as a rock. Then the Tongue, the Lipps, the Hot Mouth, the Expert Hand Manipulations. I WAS IN HEAVEN, and told her so. This went on for the WHOLE HOUR. She would get me so excited that I though that I would spill the coffee and the next thing you know it was starting all over again, and I hadn't spilled any coffee yet.

Betty had me edging so many times I lost count.
Then, she just went all out, and brought me to the highest degree of pleasure any man could want.
BBBJTCNQNS.

Betty (Ms. Kirby), deffinetly deserves the monikor of MS. KIRBY and like "Debbie Does Dallas", "MS. KIRBY IS DOING CENTRAL JERSEY." This was the tenderest, warmest, suckingest, storkingest time I think I've ever had in a womans mouth. SHE'S A WINNER AND A KEEPER.
It's 24 hours later and I'm still recovering

Thank You Betty,

rollin

Last edited: