Any Reviews of Betty of South Jersey?

Betty's the best!!!

The only thing I can say is that I couldn't agree more with you Rollin. I'm glad to hear you had a nice time and for the well written review. I agree 100% with you in that Betty is a winner, a keeper, a jewel and a gem!

( It took me about 3 days to recover from my time with her...Thank you Betty! :) )

Last edited:
Took me a little under 3 days to recover also. Best 2+ hours I've spent in a while. Stopped at 4 cups as I didn't want to be cumming dust ...lol

Good times
C

where????

where exactly is she located? i'm off today and maybe i could pay avisit?...info pls......?????she sounds appetizing!!!!!have u experienced her Bill???? is she musch better than whilom?

Meeting Betty

Betty's pretty flexible in setting up a place to meet. Although she lives in the S.NJ area, she has, as can be seen via the posts, met with clients as far North as exit 8 off the NJ Turnpike. Contacting and setting up an appointment with her easy, and she is a pleasure to talk too.
She has two webpages,
http://edit.profiles.yahoo.com/config/prof_wall?.idname=betty_snj&.intl=us

and : http://www.geocities.com/betty_snj/information.html by which provide information on her and how to contact her to discuss an appointment.

Hope this helps Argen (and others).

dudester love to attack others for posting good reviews of providers as being repetetive dibble quote saying the same things over and over again but he's all over this board posting his reviews just practice what you preach and dont attack other for doing the same thing thats all!

wait for mine...

whoever is waiting for a review for betty in snj........hang tight ....i made an appointment to see her next week.......i'm sure it's going to be an awesome experience...could hardly wait for the session! wish me luck!!!

BillF. If I remember correctly, when I was chatting with Betty about making an appointment over Memorial Day weekend, I think she mentioned something about using a place a exit 8a NJTP, also. You would have to check with her about it. But that would be a little closer for you, too.
You Will Have Fun With Her.
rollin

Last edited:
Re: wait for mine...

Originally posted by argen
whoever is waiting for a review for betty in snj........hang tight ....i made an appointment to see her next week.......i'm sure it's going to be an awesome experience...could hardly wait for the session! wish me luck!!!
Hey argen: YOU OUT THERE???? Where have you been??

We're still waiting for your review.
You must have e-mailed everyone that has seen Betty for 411, so how about it already.

You last posted on 6/08 and "next week" is over now. We're all waiting for your review.
How was your time spent with Ms. Kirby?

WOW, she must have really put the super drain effect on him if it's taking this long to recover.

rollin

Chinese Menu

Years ago Buddy Hackett used to do a great routine as an exasperated Chinese waiter trying to explain the menu to a large group - one from column A, two from column B, no, you don't get egg roll with that! At one point he turns to a woman who's questions have left him just short of rage and snaps, "What do you want Kumquat?"
Betty has column A (jells and oils), column B (Jack Nicholson in Batman - Where does she get all those marvelous toys?) and Betty is column C. Working your way completely through the menu would reduce Bull Furniture to a eunuch.
Spent time with Betty today and have to say that in addition to unbelievable technique and unequaled enthusiasm, you haven't lived until you've had Betty worship your cock. She doesn't like cock, she loves cock, she craves it and devours it. When she interrupts the service to give you a chance to get your breath back you'll find that the sucking has crossed your eyes!
She could also give Annie Oakley lessons in bronc riding.
Thanks Betty for showing me how poor a substitute for the real thing every prior oral sex experience I have had has been.
I need to go to sleep now...
leep now...

Last edited: