Angel Baby Reviews & Discussion 917-969-4868

As stated herein, the first time Mr. Wiggley can be difficult. If you are interested call before 11am and only if you are willing to see her that day or the following day. If she is not booked she will get you in as long as you come across nice and friendly. No need to ask too many questions, she will satisfy you. Generally your first time she will book you only for an half hour unless she is very quiet. Good luck!!!

As stated herein, the first time Mr. Wiggley can be difficult. If you are interested call before 11am and only if you are willing to see her that day or the following day. If she is not booked she will get you in as long as you come across nice and friendly. No need to ask too many questions, she will satisfy you. Generally your first time she will book you only for an half hour unless she is very quiet. Good luck!!!
AssMan, although your first sentence may be true, I think what you meant to say was, "Mr. Wiggley, as stated herein, the first time can be difficult." Forgive me if I'm in error.

AssMan, although your first sentence may be true, I think what you meant to say was, "Mr. Wiggley, as stated herein, the first time can be difficult." Forgive me if I'm in error.
No, he had it right. The first time with Mr. Wiggley CAN be difficult. After that, he begins to grow on you and you learn to like him. :D

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
No, he had it right. The first time with Mr. Wiggley CAN be difficult. After that, he begins to grow on you and you learn to like him. :D
Dick!

Had emailed last week, she answered then went cold. Calls and texts have gone unanswered. Will give it a day and try one more time. Will shoot for an 11am tipoff as this seems to be a good starting point.

Dick!

Had emailed last week, she answered then went cold. Calls and texts have gone unanswered. Will give it a day and try one more time. Will shoot for an 11am tipoff as this seems to be a good starting point.
I always got the idea she didn't like texting too much unless you are on your way to see her then she seems receptive to texting.

I always got the idea she didn't like texting too much unless you are on your way to see her then she seems receptive to texting.
You are absolutely right lovelight!!! If any of you guys get into talking with her, ask her what she does for a living back in Costa Rica. I was shocked when she told me. I think almost everybody hear on this thread will be equally surprised. Of course I am relying on the information she told me to be true.

You are absolutely right lovelight!!! If any of you guys get into talking with her, ask her what she does for a living back in Costa Rica. I was shocked when she told me. I think almost everybody hear on this thread will be equally surprised. Of course I am relying on the information she told me to be true.
Nuclear Physicist????

Mr. Wiggley

I'm not going to call every day and haunt her will call again perhaps tomorrow and either message or chat with her.
If she needs a couple of days to vett me it's fine.

Mr. Wiggley

Finally got to see her this week. VERY nice lady, stayed an extra hour to accommodate me arriving late. Petite girl, pretty, in shape and nothing enhanced. Kissing was more LFK than DFK, I tried, but nice. Bbbj was outstanding, tongue, eye contact, attention to the neighbors. Liked DATY until I started tongue fucking her in 69 then LOVED DATY. I was gonna pop so I asked her to mount me and she said can't you do a little more first. Very tasty. Started with CG, doggie, mish. She takes a good pounding and asked for harder. After about 20 minutes I asked her to finish me by mouth, more very erotic bbbj and came hard in her hand. She cleans up everything and then we spent maybe 20 minutes talking since I was her last client and she was packing.
Very nice time, will be back when she is back, 150 for half.
If there was one small issue it's that she uses an awful lot of lube that takes away any sensation but that's really a very minor detail.

Finally got to see her this week. VERY nice lady, stayed an extra hour to accommodate me arriving late. Petite girl, pretty, in shape and nothing enhanced. Kissing was more LFK than DFK, I tried, but nice. Bbbj was outstanding, tongue, eye contact, attention to the neighbors. Liked DATY until I started tongue fucking her in 69 then LOVED DATY. I was gonna pop so I asked her to mount me and she said can't you do a little more first. Very tasty. Started with CG, doggie, mish. She takes a good pounding and asked for harder. After about 20 minutes I asked her to finish me by mouth, more very erotic bbbj and came hard in her hand. She cleans up everything and then we spent maybe 20 minutes talking since I was her last client and she was packing.
Very nice time, will be back when she is back, 150 for half.
If there was one small issue it's that she uses an awful lot of lube that takes away any sensation but that's really a very minor detail.
How can AB so tasty with her pussy loaded with lube? Too bad she don't take the load in her mouth! No ass rim job even though she was paying attention to the 2 boys?