Angel Baby Reviews & Discussion 917-969-4868

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Since Im doing the fs route i decided to try the gfe route as discussed months ago and have found Angel to move to the top of the list now.
I was amazed at her looks and body and the personality to boot. Damn she got me.
Entered to her wearing a nice looking casual dress that lasted through my clean up and some chit chat and discussions. Really nice personality and down to earth.
Onto the bed with a light but effective bbj that i honestly wished lasted longer as it was the purposeful non rushed type that was just playful enough to keep me squirming. Asked to DATY and wish granted. The moans were right, the squirm was right she claimed i got her right there and then finished her off.
A bit more bbj then cover to cowgirl while nibbling her responsive nips then i needed to mish the finish which was way too short a journey due to the sights and sounds.
A good 150hh and will certainly return as schedules and such permit. Have been dealing with long days with breaks and travel in the middle so i have had to do the day time thing which really isnt my cup of tea but have seen that the ones that seem worth it are all days and no nights.
Going to wait and see as she stated she is going home for a while in the mean time this Grenada needs his pin pulled LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
OK so the auto spell feature on my phone sucks...my review should say 150/hh .Also she texted me morning of to make sure we were on.I liked that ...she's really on top of her schedule in a good way.shes real careful too! I will certainly repeat service and convenien c en of advance appt. We're both top notch
"We're both top notch" Is this you bragging or autocorrect fuckin' with you again? :p

Angel's current ad, which you can get to by clicking the link in the previous post, is confusing to me. Specifically, this line:
Serious callers only are going to be screened. NO Text will be answered only REGULARS.

Questions:
1. Are only serious callers going to be screened. If I'm just kidding, can I get right through?
2. Are texts from regulars okay?
3. Are you only going to answer calls from regulars?
4. If I'm a regular, why do you have to screen me?

It's been almost a year since anyone posted about her. Is the love affair between her and guys on UG over?
http://images1.************/imager/u/large/227326091/768ccba4ed6365b953bf9e60bfeca343.jpg

I seen her last week. She still looks great, maybe a few pounds lighter than last time.
She greated me by dropping to her knees and giving me a long slow bbj. We moved to the bed and she climbed on for 69. We wrapped things up with cg.

I seen her last week. She still looks great, maybe a few pounds lighter than last time.
She greated me by dropping to her knees and giving me a long slow bbj. We moved to the bed and she climbed on for 69. We wrapped things up with cg.
Now, see, this is exactly the kind of comment that pisses off Slinky. You had a wonderful opportunity to step up and post an actual review. Instead, you write this. Where are the details? (Price, time. Where did you see her? How did you set up the date? Was this your first time seeing her?)

I wrote a review for another hobby site that contained much more info than this post. The powers that be there rejected it and did not approve it for posting until I fleshed it out to their satisfaction. We don't pull that crap here on UG. We let the post go through anyway, unless there is a clear rules violation. That's what makes Utopia Guide the premier hobby board. But in order to maintain that, we need the cooperation of the membership. And while we welcome new members like yourself contributing, we kindly ask that you make your reviews complete.

Last edited:
Its not overly difficult. I saw her once a while ago and will at some point return. The one reason I can't see her more often (she would definitely be a go to) is her hours of operation. She is another (for the most part) daytime operator 9-6 ish from what she told me.
Brandy is the other yet I see her posting later so I really am going to have to try to hook up with her again (5-6 times schedules didn't match)

I've been seeing this lovely woman for years. Although she is my SP, we are good friends. The motel has been giving her and some of the other girls a hard time. She is going to start using the more up-scale hotels in the future.
Please treat this woman with the up-most respect and be a gentleman.

Last time she was in town she dialed me by mistake from a similar contact.She was mortified and extremely apologetic . We ended up talking for a few minutes and laughed it off but she was a little freaked out by her error. Wish she was here more often

UTOPIA GUIDE REVEIW
I was suddenly able to get out of work earlier than anticipated couple of weeks back. I saw her ad and I'd seen her once before so I said what the hell and contacted her. Much to my surprise she was available that afternoon within 2 hours which for her is usually not the norm ,according to her ads anyway.

In fact the first time you see her you'll probably wait afew days and be scrutinized to some extent depending on your tactful Ness during communication ,be that email or phone. First time I saw her it took 3 days between initial contact and setting of an appointment .Well worth the wait.

So back to the recent visit. She immediately got back to me ,remembered me and although there was a little confusion we worked through it and laughed in the end.

Normally the location she was at is not convenient for me whatsoever but I had some extra time so I made my way there .appointment was set and she doesn't make you wait,she has a great business accumin and is very professional during set up .

Once in the room she's as sensual as they come and I believe that will even get better in the future. Very light kiss and hug .she was fresh out of the shower ,smelled great,looked even better than last visit which was almost 2 years ago. She is certainly a hot Latin milf fair skin,beatifil body (my type)" Latin milf next door" . We got squared away on the 1/2 hour rate .150. Then I asked if it would be ok to extend till 45 minutes and she suggested a tip which I agreed to
Upfront. I just really wanted to take my time and she thought it was a good idea too.

Her bbbj skills are top notch,with alot of attention to the boys,slow and sensual and a real teasing pace that I thoroughly enjoyed. Upon my request DATY and she straddled my face and gave some fine tuning direction and minutes later she had a real nice orgasm. CG followed real good rythym and then doggy and mish.she had me tremendously worked up until I finished.

We hung out talking on the bed for another 20 minutes or so and I found the entire experience to be the perfect provider visit for me. No rush,very nice pace and flow with a very nice ,great looking milf. She's smart and fun and very sexy.

I will return when she returns to the area.

For the curious monger she doesn't negotiate,there's no short stay that I'm aware of and shes real cautios till she knows you.Don't count on a last minute visit as I was surprised it happened ,but it did because I had seen her before and been lightly screened prior to this visit also as it had been some time between visits. Not everyone will like her but I loved my visit with her.

She's areal no nonsense mature good looking woman with very reasonable rates . Total was 170 for my visit whuch was agreed to in the room but I'll give her 200 for same scenario next time she's well worth it.

I saw her a while ago and really have no idea why I haven't been back other than her location (for me and my hours of work)
If I am not mistaken I had to leave early due to "illness" to see her.

I like your review lovelight. I too have seen Angel Baby many times in the past but like Li631 it has been some time since I have seen her last. My problem has been scheduling as she takes her last appointment around 6pm or 6:30pm and getting their is just not convenient. Btw, lovelight you might be giving genius a run for his money. That is brilliant booking the half your and negotiating the extra 15 minutes for $20. I always take the hour for $250 but we always ran over by at least 30 minutes. She is very friendly and very much a talker. What I really like about this one is that when we get done she always takes a shower afterwards to stay fresh and clean for the next gent. Unfortunately, the Asian crew out there I have never seen them take a shower only to watch another monger go in right after me. Pretty disgusting for many of us who enjoy DATY!!!! In any event, I agree Angel Baby is very sexy, great ass and provides a great service.

I like your review lovelight. I too have seen Angel Baby many times in the past but like Li631 it has been some time since I have seen her last. My problem has been scheduling as she takes her last appointment around 6pm or 6:30pm and getting their is just not convenient. Btw, lovelight you might be giving genius a run for his money. That is brilliant booking the half your and negotiating the extra 15 minutes for $20. I always take the hour for $250 but we always ran over by at least 30 minutes. She is very friendly and very much a talker. What I really like about this one is that when we get done she always takes a shower afterwards to stay fresh and clean for the next gent. Unfortunately, the Asian crew out there I have never seen them take a shower only to watch another monger go in right after me. Pretty disgusting for many of us who enjoy DATY!!!! In any event, I agree Angel Baby is very sexy, great ass and provides a great service.
I'm not really a negotiator at all. I find that negotiating usually leaves you short changed in the end. My experience with Angel was somewhat of a fluke as it was near the end of the day and I think she was just into hanging out. She suggested the amount and the additional time and I agreed so we didn't have to rush.