Angel Baby Reviews & Discussion 917-969-4868

Is that something she actually told you or just something you assume? Because I think she puts that in her ads all the time. Not sure how much she enforces it.

Is that something she actually told you or just something you assume? Because I think she puts that in her ads all the time. Not sure how much she enforces it.
She said fortunately her regulars and those that see her periodically keep her busy when she comes up here. She will "always" see those who she has seen before first. She did state to me that if she isn't all that busy for whatever reason she will open up her schedule for newbie's. Also word of advice, if you want to see her plan on calling around 11am she does book up fast, also if she is having a slow day she will cut her day short. This happened to me her last time she was up.I waited until 4pm to call her and she said it was slow and had left for the day. She suggested that I call early so that way she will wait for me. The one thing that is difficult is that she has "NO" evening hours. She likes to be done for the day no later than 7pm.

Damn I heard no AA with this one smh?
She doesn't advertise no AA and she is very friendly and never said that she has had any problems with AA. I think it is disgraceful how many of these providers automatically write-off and group "ALL"AA as being bad guys. Even the ebony girls say no AA!!! I don't get it!!!

She doesn't advertise no AA and she is very friendly and never said that she has had any problems with AA. I think it is disgraceful how many of these providers automatically write-off and group "ALL"AA as being bad guys. Even the ebony girls say no AA!!! I don't get it!!!
A provider once told me that aa gents tend to get rough. Even robbing them.

A provider once told me that aa gents tend to get rough. Even robbing them.
I am very close with one provider that told me she would never see an AA because she was robbed by one. My issue is that because there is one bad seed (AA) doesn't mean that EVERYONE is bad. I am Caucasian for the record. Don't you think if there was a Caucasian that robbed a girl that these providers still wouldn't band (advertise) no Caucasian's? I don't know Mongercode but for the mere fact he is on this board and contributes should speak somewhat of his character. Also like so many of the providers today that require references is not such a bad way to go. The provider I know quite well said she will "NEVER" see anyone who is AA regardless of his references. The thinking is just not right IMHO!!!

I am very close with one provider that told me she would never see an AA because she was robbed by one. My issue is that because there is one bad seed (AA) doesn't mean that EVERYONE is bad. I am Caucasian for the record. Don't you think if there was a Caucasian that robbed a girl that these providers still wouldn't band (advertise) no Caucasian's? I don't know Mongercode but for the mere fact he is on this board and contributes should speak somewhat of his character. Also like so many of the providers today that require references is not such a bad way to go. The provider I know quite well said she will "NEVER" see anyone who is AA regardless of his references. The thinking is just not right IMHO!!!
I agree completely. I've gotten to know Mongercode a bit thru another site and have to say he's a generous gentleman, respectful and a great guy. You'd think these women never heard of a white, hispanic or asian thug.

I agree with the no AA and I'm black. Too many of these young thunder cats running around act gangsta and do stupid shit. They ruin it for the rest of us who aren't like that. Reason magazine did an interview with a provider who echoed the same sentiments but did see black men who were well spoken and not ghetto. For these girls its a problem of probabilities; is the brother knocking on the door Denzel or Sugh Knight?

Lol well I'm neither I'm more like Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! Thanks for the kind words Rider I appreciate them for real. I wish I could see Angel hopefully she sees me for who I am and not avoid me out of fear. The struggle continues..

I agree with the no AA and I'm black. Too many of these young thunder cats running around act gangsta and do stupid shit. They ruin it for the rest of us who aren't like that. Reason magazine did an interview with a provider who echoed the same sentiments but did see black men who were well spoken and not ghetto. For these girls its a problem of probabilities; is the brother knocking on the door Denzel or Sugh Knight?
I understand the laws of probabilities but to isolate all AA and not give guys like you and Mongercode a chance to prove that you are good guys iswrong in my opinion. I understand a girl in this profession wants to check out "EVERY GUY OR GAL"ahead of time to make sure that he or she is the kind of person that they are willing to see. To just automatically staple that all AA are bad ass gangster guys is very short sighted in my opinion.

It seems that the majority of girls say "NO AA" no exception. So you guys are relegated to AMPS where the service is very hit or miss? I came across an AA gentlemen a few weeks back while leaving a legit massage place. He asked me point blank can I recommend a place where a black guy could get a happy ending? I suggested some place nearby but I said you know it sucks that girls look at you guys differently. He said tell me about it. It doesn't matter what clothes you have on your back we are all stereotype as bad guys with girls in this profession.

First off, I think she is seeing her regulars only with a few exceptions. You must be well screened so give her a call and give her your references.. you will be glad you did. Now I have been seeing her for a while and she always texts me when she is back in town. She is a beautiful petite latina... and very talkative...
Always a 2 call system. She greats you with a hug and a kiss. Always freshly showered and dressed usually in a cocktail dress. drop donation as we get comfortable chatting about life. She always takes out a baby-wipe and cleans your lil friend to start. She likes to keep everything clean. BBBJ with attention to the lil boys, into 69 which I love and she knows it cause it gets her very wet too... on with the cover and switch to cg then maybe into mish/stand-up mish... I'm done...
she cleans me up with the wipes and we continue chatting.. if time allows, round 2 of the same...

To everyone who is hoping to meet this pretty girl from Costa Rica she starts her day around 11am and will take her last appointment no later than 6:30pm. Very rare does she stay beyond 7pm. When she is here she only works Monday - Friday and may takeoff if she doesn't have anything lined up on any given day. I hope this helps those who are contemplating seeing her.

U must have some back load since being sick.
There's normally a several-day turnaround before you're going to make contact with her. She may want an email she may want some personal information as part of her screening. The likelihood of seeing her the same day you make initial contact is slim to none
She normally emails all of her regulars prior to getting to town and then only after does she run an ad and then her screening process and waiting. Period commences

Last edited by a moderator: