Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good Morning Gentlemen I have some availability for early appointments today!
I may be working tomorrow Saturday so always text to see if I have availability. Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_7880.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen I will have some availability tomorrow afternoon. Prebooking is essential to accommodate.
Next week will be my last days of my trip so let’s catch up and spend some quality time together.
Besos 917 969-4868
IMG_5761.jpeg

Good Morning Gentlemen I’ll be hosting in Plainview this week until Thursday.
These are my last days of my trip.
My availability today is in the afternoon and evening . Reach out with enough time to schedule your appointment. Will love to meet new acquaintances if are already screened.
Please when you contact me introduce yourself with your name and a previous reference , it helps to verify faster.
Besos (917) 969-4868
IMG_7001.jpeg

Good Morning Gentlemen I’ll be hosting in Plainview this week until Thursday.
These are my last days of my trip.
My availability today is in the afternoon and evening . Reach out with enough time to schedule your appointment. Will love to meet new acquaintances if are already screened.
Please when you contact me introduce yourself with your name and a previous reference , it helps to verify faster.
Besos (917) 969-4868
View attachment 44958

Good evening Gentlemen. I will be ending my 2 month trip tomorrow . Feel free to reach out early for availability in the morning.
So grateful on this trip for the new gents that I met and always great to catch up with regulars.
Thank you for a great trip ! I’ll be back at the end of May so you won’t have to wait too long to see me :):) Besos
IMG_7027.jpeg