Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Hello Gentlemen I’ll be hosting next week in Melville. Contact me to set up rendezvous with advance notice. Screening is essential to give any information so I like first an introduction of whom you are when you’re reaching out to me. All this make things flow into an amazing experience and expectancy of our upcoming meeting!
Come and ease into a sensory overload with me . Besos
3D5AE591-5274-4150-B853-9010B8E8D352.jpeg

Good morning gentlemen I m available this week in Melville so call to set up your rendezvous.
Screening is essential and a proper introduction when contacting me.

I have to inform you guys that my friend plans to come here were delayed so until I have more accuracy on her timing when she’ll be here I’ll post about the doubles then. I’ll keep you updated fellas ! Besos
B4064536-A042-4972-A8BD-B427C0655A59.jpeg

Good morning gentlemen I m available this week in Melville so call to set up your rendezvous.
Screening is essential and a proper introduction when contacting me.

I have to inform you guys that my friend plans to come here were delayed so until I have more accuracy on her timing when she’ll be here I’ll post about the doubles then. I’ll keep you updated fellas ! Besos
View attachment 23757
Hawt!!

Awwee....we'll get to play with her another time :p XoXo

Good afternoon gentlemen I’ll be available all this week so if looking for a great time and cheering up after these raining days, I’m your girl ! I am professional, classy and discreet woman who knows how to ease you in comfort and satisfaction.
Remember that screening is essential for new acquaintances. I’m sorry I can’t accommodate everyone or if the requirements are “too much”, I remind you my safety is priority , but if you do pass the screening Ill make will be worth your while! Besos
C9815C4C-6FAA-46E2-BB26-02D6A64A6E49.jpeg

Get a great start for this month gentlemen ! Leave your stress behind and indulge in a heightened experience of lust. Feel free to contact me for a rendezvous or info that you need. Screening is essential and all done in advance. Regulars are more than welcome to revisit or just say hello. Afternoon appointments available today . Besos.
F806B864-50A6-453F-BAFA-EA34C86DDAE2.jpeg