Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good evening gentlemen. I’m a petite , sultry, sweet and classy brunette. I host in a comfortable, clean and safe place.
View attachment 18010 I’ll make you feel at ease as soon as you walk in. My intention is to have a good time and take some stress away from your busy day.
My schedule for this week from 9am - 8 pm so feel free to schedule a rendezvous. Remember morning appointments are better set in my agenda the night before but if you feel the urge for satisfaction for a quick run by me, go ahead and contact me I’m very accommodating. Screening is a must for new friends
My number 917 969-4868
Properly introduce yourself to make this a better process . Hope you had a great weekend ! Besos

Good evening gentlemen. Hope you had a great week and looking forward to a better weekend for the holidays ! I have some availability tomorrow morning, so contact me early to schedule rendezvous or set up the night before. I’ll post my holiday schedule next week so you know what days I’ll be around. And thank you gentlemen for the gifts! For soon to be my birthday. They’ll look amazing . Besos
DC99F08D-12EE-4B30-9FFC-95A2FCA1C01C.jpeg

Hello Gentlemen,

As most of you already know. My name is Angel Baby.

I have soft skin and a sweet voice but I possess a firm determination to make our time a long-lasting and sensual memory for both of us.

I am a very discreet and selective provider who enjoys conversations and adventures with gentleman who seek the finer things in life.

I look forward to meeting you and spending quality time with you.

Besos,

Angel Baby

917-969-4868

(Website coming soon!)
D2C429F8-40EB-4968-A1EF-45F390EE3CAA.jpeg

Hey gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed all your holiday festivities.

I’ll be available this week Tuesday- Friday on the Suffolk / Nassau border so contact me to set up a rendezvous.

I can’t wait to build new connections for the New Year! I’m so interested in your getting familiar with you and accommodate your fantasies !!!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Mucho Besos,

Angel Baby
687BF9CA-DE1D-40A0-8D60-84A229578FDA.jpeg

Hey gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed all your holiday festivities.

I’ll be available this week Tuesday- Friday on the Suffolk / Nassau border so contact me to set up a rendezvous.

I can’t wait to build new connections for the New Year! I’m so interested in your getting familiar with you and accommodate your fantasies !!!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Mucho Besos,

Angel Baby
View attachment 18527
Whoa!!!!:p:p Xoxo