AMP 631-880-5666 Selden

Went to a new spot which I think is new to this location. Not sure what the rules are if I can say the exact address. Strip mall end location. The door was unlocked which was not a good sign but I ventured in anyway. Looks legit from the front entrance with lotions and oils for sale. Typical 40/60 fee. Two ladies working and I have to say even though they were wearing masks they did both look attractive. I was given Coco. Paid my 60 and waited for her to come back. She gave a decent massage I have to say and the accidental touches were plentiful so at that point I knew it wasn't legit. When It was time to turn over I got a better look at her and was pleasantly surprised. She was wearing shorts and a cropped top. Only downside was the pantyhose. I snuck my hand up her shorts but there was no way I was getting in there. I did ask her to pop a boob out which she did and they were real and C cups. Nice typical Asian long nipples Left one had a tattoo on it but I couldn't make out what it was in the dark. A very nice HR followed by more massage. I will be back for sure. Hope it lasts

Obviously the moderators make the final call but they put the address in their ads so it should be no problem. 357 Boyle rd. I think it’s been there a while but maybe they’ve only recently gone to the dark side which is why they started advertising on certain sites a month or two ago. Or business just sucked.
Decent location since that end of the strip mall is fairly blocked from the road. I gave it a try a few weeks ago. Only curtains separated the rooms so a huge thumbs down for that. My provider (didn’t get name) was decent looking enough but the rub sucked. Covered me with a towel and only touched the towel for most of it. On the flip she removed her top and told me exactly how to and how not to touch her boobs. No tweaking the nips. Only nice soft squeezes. I kinda laughed inside to myself but at least she knows what she likes and doesn’t like. Decent hj but nothing special.
Overall not worth a repeat for me due to the amount of better options nearby.

So after striking out earlier in the day decided to give this place a shot, since the review looked promising. Called the number and asked who was working in hopes that Coco from the previous review would be working a woman answered the phone and said 2 girls were working and said their names but I couldn’t understand what she said neither name sounded like Coco though. I asked if I could choose which girl I wanted when I got there and she said yes. Drove there and walked in the door was unlocked and was met by a slim young Asian with a upbeat personality who said her name was Jessi. Looked around and didn’t see any other girl just a older woman sitting in a recliner who was friendly and waved just rolled with it and went with Jessi. Was lead to a room that had no door just a curtain for privacy she asked how long I wanted to stay I said I’ll take the half and gave her 40. She told me to get ready and she would be back. After awhile she came back in didn’t have any towel or anything like that to cover me and asked if some oil would be alright I said sure as soon as she put her hands on my back I started touching her leg and feeling her ass. Typical Asian ass slender not much there very very slight curvature but it was soft. The massage only lasted a sort while before the ST began around my ass and by junior as I was backed up and rearing to go I got hard in no time on the flip she leaned in and asked me how much will I tip her. I pointed to her mouth and asked for that she said okay how much will you tip me I said 80 she said no 100 I said okay and was hoping that a bbbj would begin. But she said okay you pay first so I hop up from the table (which is annoying to have to haggle in that position and then go get funds but I guess that’s why they do it right to make it to their advantage) gave her another 100 and she left the room and came back with saran wrap. This was a first for me and didn’t see it going well, she wrapped me up in saran wrap and started giving me a very delicate and soft cbj while playing with my balls I could barely feel anything, tried to coach her through it a little and it didn’t get any better so I told her to stop take off the saran wrap finish me with a HJ. Should have went with this initially as her HJ technique was outstanding did this thing where she slowly stroked me with one hand and then played with/massage the head with the other. While she did this she let me feel her ass and go under her shirt and under her bra and feel her tits they were small deff A cups but soft. Someone else came into the establishment while this was happening and passed my room while he was lead to a different room heard him and another girl talking loud and clear was a little distracting but nothing to bad. Felt a huge release coming didn’t warn her just let it all go sort of surprised her but she didn’t let up she kept going giggling and saying that I was “so strong” lol she left to go get a hot towel and came back and cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. She was all giggly and hugging me and asking me my name and questions about me I’m assuming to try and get more of a tip which wasn’t going to happen but rather that then awkward silence after I guess. BTW she kept her mask on the whole time except for the short saran wrap bj and after that was over she lifted her mask back up. Total damage was 140 maybe I’ll return but not sure through my short AMP/LMP career I find that I’m deff more of a guy who prefers FS on a bed or couch or anything besides a massage table lol hope this helps stay safe out there gentlemen.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So after striking out earlier in the day decided to give this place a shot, since the review looked promising. Called the number and asked who was working in hopes that Coco from the previous review would be working a woman answered the phone and said 2 girls were working and said their names but I couldn’t understand what she said neither name sounded like Coco though. I asked if I could choose which girl I wanted when I got there and she said yes. Drove there and walked in the door was unlocked and was met by a slim young Asian with a upbeat personality who said her name was Jessi. Looked around and didn’t see any other girl just a older woman sitting in a recliner who was friendly and waved just rolled with it and went with Jessi. Was lead to a room that had no door just a curtain for privacy she asked how long I wanted to stay I said I’ll take the half and gave her 40. She told me to get ready and she would be back. After awhile she came back in didn’t have any towel or anything like that to cover me and asked if some oil would be alright I said sure as soon as she put her hands on my back I started touching her leg and feeling her ass. Typical Asian ass slender not much there very very slight curvature but it was soft. The massage only lasted a sort while before the ST began around my ass and by junior as I was backed up and rearing to go I got hard in no time on the flip she leaned in and asked me how much will I tip her. I pointed to her mouth and asked for that she said okay how much will you tip me I said 80 she said no 100 I said okay and was hoping that a bbbj would begin. But she said okay you pay first so I hop up from the table (which is annoying to have to haggle in that position and then go get funds but I guess that’s why they do it right to make it to their advantage) gave her another 100 and she left the room and came back with saran wrap. This was a first for me and didn’t see it going well, she wrapped me up in saran wrap and started giving me a very delicate and soft cbj while playing with my balls I could barely feel anything, tried to coach her through it a little and it didn’t get any better so I told her to stop take off the saran wrap finish me with a HJ. Should have went with this initially as her HJ technique was outstanding did this thing where she slowly stroked me with one hand and then played with/massage the head with the other. While she did this she let me feel her ass and go under her shirt and under her bra and feel her tits they were small deff A cups but soft. Someone else came into the establishment while this was happening and passed my room while he was lead to a different room heard him and another girl talking loud and clear was a little distracting but nothing to bad. Felt a huge release coming didn’t warn her just let it all go sort of surprised her but she didn’t let up she kept going giggling and saying that I was “so strong” lol she left to go get a hot towel and came back and cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. She was all giggly and hugging me and asking me my name and questions about me I’m assuming to try and get more of a tip which wasn’t going to happen but rather that then awkward silence after I guess. BTW she kept her mask on the whole time except for the short saran wrap bj and after that was over she lifted her mask back up. Total damage was 140 maybe I’ll return but not sure through my short AMP/LMP career I find that I’m deff more of a guy who prefers FS on a bed or couch or anything besides a massage table lol hope this helps stay safe out there gentlemen.
If you're going to write a review this long break it up into paragraphs with line skips.

Went again and was hoping to see Coco but they said she wasn't working today. I was told only Polany ( I think that's what she said) was available so I said ok hoping for the same experience. Well her massage was ok but Coco teased the entire time this chick put a towel on me and it never came off and there were no accidental touches whatsoever. Now I'm told to turn over and I was like shit there's nothing gonna happen here. she starts massaging my chest but doesn't go near junior at all then she leans in and says you want my mouth? I was shocked because up until that there was no sign anything was going to happen. She said how much you tip me? I said how much you want and she replied 90. I said no way, too much money. I wasn't paying 90 for some saran wrap BJ. HR it is. She did a pretty good job and let me suck on her tits. Surprisingly again she had nice C cups and didn't mind me sucking away at them. I tipped 40 and left

I don't know why this always happens to me but my first time to this place as never been matched again. I called and asked of Coco was working as I was going on a Thursday instead of a Friday, my usual and she said no 2 new girls. So I figured id give it a shot. I got Yuki or Yuri or something like that. This chick was nothing to look at and I swear she watched the same cheesy how to massage video on you tube that I watched. It was fuckin horrible!!!! So bad I almost was ready to just get up and leave 15 minutes in but I paid for the hour. Just curious if any of you guys have ever got up and walked out? Anyway 15 minutes in and she taps me on shoulder to turn over. she had already wiped me down with the hot towel so I thought maybe the soft touch was about to begin but nothing. I turn over and she starts hammering away at my flacid cock. and I'm like WTF this cant get any worse but oh yes it does. Now she starts moaning like I'm fuckin her brains out. I almost started laughing. took a while but she finally got me to cum. more lame massage and I was out the door in under 45 minutes. I did give her a 20 dollar tip not because I wanted to but the other girl was in the lobby as I was leaving and I do plan on coming back but only if I can get Coco. She told me I need to tip more and I said very loudly you are luky you got that much. You gave me the worst massage I have ever gotten and I walked out.

I know this area. Avoid the pizza shop and be careful at this spot. I don't see it lasting long. The businesses and Moms that go around here are going to say something.
Yeah I believe I'm done here too. If anyone might know where Coco is working now Id appreciate the info. She had nice big boobs with a tattoo on her left boob.

Well since Coco somehow got my google voice number she texts me her schedule when she's going to be here. She really does give a great massage on top of a very sensual experience. I made it very clear to her she is the only one worth seeing here. The past two times better than the first. If you are looking for a great AMP experience call firt and ask if Coco is there. She seems to only work Wednesdays and Thursdays but I'd check first. always 60/40 for me and she's very happy

Another great session with Coco. She tried pawning me of to Lala who I might add has huge tits. I declined as I always enjoy my sessions with Coco but next time I may go for Lala just to see if I can play with those babys.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Another great session with Coco. She tried pawning me of to Lala who I might add has huge tits. I declined as I always enjoy my sessions with Coco but next time I may go for Lala just to see if I can play with those babys.
If you see Lala then post about it.
Be careful about endorsing Coco rather than reviewing her.

lHad terrible experience here with the "new girl" Anna is always working,and her moan thing has gotten better then a previous review, but she doesn't do fs. "New Girl" Bad,bad,bad massage. The single most disinterested massage I've ever had. It's like she spread out her fingers and just pushed them into where she thinks muscles might be. Then, she continues to push into those spots over and over. The same exact spots. The only variation being the occasional rub down my back to my ass. Go watch a YouTube video for Christsakes.

Now, we had already established the tip beforehand. Perhaps she is so new she doesn't understand what the second bill means. Not only that,she fucked up and charged me $79 for the hour (on the card).
I figured screw it, I'm just not concerned about it.

ok, so I flip. brought my own cover. She is oblivious. Lady....I didn't bring it for your mouth, the saran wrap is cheaper for that.

I stood her, and nicely placed my hand her pussy (I'm not a monster)...she muttered something I didn't understand. I'm not so xenophobic to care about the language barrier. I'll held up 2 fingers, denoting the tip arranged (and given). I don't know if she was confused or what. She ultimately laid me on the table attempted to sit on my face. unfortunately she just kind of landed slop hole on my chest and her asshole under my nose.
The aroma... questionable. I wonder if she jogs.

I've ejaculated under worse circumstances. and she finished up rubbing my head, face, neck. which was the best part.

I'm not looking to ruin a business, but fuuuuuuuuck.

Went to a new spot which I think is new to this location. Not sure what the rules are if I can say the exact address. Strip mall end location. The door was unlocked which was not a good sign but I ventured in anyway. Looks legit from the front entrance with lotions and oils for sale. Typical 40/60 fee. Two ladies working and I have to say even though they were wearing masks they did both look attractive. I was given Coco. Paid my 60 and waited for her to come back. She gave a decent massage I have to say and the accidental touches were plentiful so at that point I knew it wasn't legit. When It was time to turn over I got a better look at her and was pleasantly surprised. She was wearing shorts and a cropped top. Only downside was the pantyhose. I snuck my hand up her shorts but there was no way I was getting in there. I did ask her to pop a boob out which she did and they were real and C cups. Nice typical Asian long nipples Left one had a tattoo on it but I couldn't make out what it was in the dark. A very nice HR followed by more massage. I will be back for sure. Hope it lasts
357 Boyle Rd, Selden 631-880-5666
Ok ,after some research, this place deserves the Amp-Man perspective.
This place has had several incarnations: No Name, Beautiful Sexy K-Girls, Tong’s Beauty Spa; Now they call themselves: New You Ya Spa (I imagined that’s the sound you make when you reach climax).

It’s located in a small strip that is conveniently located behind a 7-11. The Spa is all the way at the right end of the strip, so if you park right out in front, no one would see your car from the street. The ad says there is a back door, but there’s no parking back there, so who needs it?

I walked right in and am greeted by a sweet 40’s woman who I swear looks like Connie Chung – Connie Chung with MAJOR LEAGUE YABOS! However, when she begins to speaks, she has the gravelly voice of that lady in the “this is what happened to me from smoking” commercial. Anyway, her name is Cindy and she otherwise was very nice.

I take the half, (40). Nice room with solid door on sliding tracks (that’s different). Nice Classical Chinese Piano Music (not K-Pop).
Massage got off the ground slow – totally towel covered. She did crack my back which is a plus. She covered the entire real state of my back in 10 minutes. Then towel removal and ST commenced. As she rounded the Himalia’s, she whispered: this ok?” I nod yes. 30 seconds in and I get the flip tap.

At this point she mimes the Lip service. If she had a big smile on her face would be one thing. But she had this look of dread on her kisser which to Amp-Man means:
  • She’s afraid I may be LE:
  • She doesn’t like this;
  • She knows she’s not good at it.
I indicate “hand is ok” and she thanked me... twice. (This is the second Time an Amp Maid gave thanks for not going with the Lip service; Amp-Man has to look into this).
Amp-Man always starts this part of the show with an inspection of what’s upstairs and in this case FALSE ADVERTISING. UTC inspection revealed padding was half as think as Giant-Man is long. So, Amp-Man retreated to the position: “It’s all about me-Do your stuff!”…..and she did.
Five minutes of sustained rigidity resulted in a beautiful hand full of ball barf for Cindy.

She then leaves the room, I check the clock – 15 minutes total time...hmmm. She comes back with hot towel, wipe & clean up, and again says ‘Thank yoooou’. I guess the show is over. I grab my wallet and hand her a fifty.
She says: “its 60”
I say: “That’s all I have”.
She says: “Ok...NEXT TIME” and smiled.

She leads me out of my room when all of a sudden, before I can slap my mask on, some big dude appears from my left. Stares me right in the face. Hey Dude, if you’re reading this, Read up on Monger etiquette. You hang back when you’re in the hallway and another is exiting a room….Jeese!
Then,
I exit the place and 2 young people are immediately on my left as they came from behind the building – WTF??!! Frickin' Kids!

ReCap
Cindy: solid 9 (except her voice and the padding).
Hh: 40 - I was shorted, but I didn't Care-I had somewhere to go.
HE: 50 (discounted; due to Amp-Man's charm)
Total: 90

Repeat: Yeah, why not. There appears to be, a smorgasbord of extras on the menu, or if you’re just into a casual tension release, it is available too.

I visited this place yesterday after getting a legit massage that I needed. Texted ask if availabity come now it says ok. Get there open door a woman walks out brings me to a room Walls go to ceiling curtains for doors except first room has a sliding door. Undress she walks back in I ask for soft massage. She starts out real nice then starts in withslow tease gently touching the boys then slowly moves to jr. Now the flip starts slowly massaging chest and legs and arms then does that hand motion I nod yes she holds up 6 fingers I counter with 4 she grabs the oil and starts with a very nice hand job slowly the fast then slow again I feel myself getting ready to pop slowly moves to tip and pop then the clean upwipes with a paper towel then leaves comes bck with hot towel finsh the clean up. She wore a mask the whole time so I really did not get a good face look body ok she spoke decent english.

Half Hour 40
Tip 50( we settled for 40 but she really did a nice HJ )
Name CiCI is what she told me
Might repeat to see if there is more to be had.

Gave this place a try a few days ago at random. Parking is decent and they are tucked in the corner of the complex next to a dog groomer. Walked up, no door bell so I walked right in and was immediately greeted by CiCi, definitely in her 40’s. Nice little body from what I could tell. She had a baggy shirt on and a pair of leggings. Small chest and a little bottom. She was Very cheery and giggly. Wearing a mask as well. I saw the other woman mentioned, towards the back of the place yapping away on the phone.

CiCi directed me to the 1st room which had a door opposed to the other rooms and the walls all the way up to the ceiling kinda. It’s like the last foot or so the put some kind of white cloth around to blend in. Maybe if they needed to communicate the could actually hear each other. Anyway I take the half $40 she tells me to take clothing off and get comfortable on the bed. She leaves for a minute then comes back and asks if k would like soft, medium or hard. Medium is fine. She starts what for the most part a decent deep tissue massage. She checked every once In a while to she if she was pressing to hard. This was enjoyable as my back has been killing me for a bit. I was relaxed until I heard the sounds of dogs barking next door… At one point t CiCi stopped and tried to get the music working with little to no luck. So the silence allowed me to hear the next monger a few rooms Down with the lady I saw yapping earlier. He was trying to speak mandarin to her. Finally he shut up. Chatty fucker lol.

Back to CiCi, as the massage continued she patted her hand on my butt and asked it was ok. I obviously replied yes. She started ST for a bit. This was nice as I enjoy the work up. The. It was time to flip. She looked at me and made the HJ motion and then pointed to her mouth. I agreed on the mouth motion, then she lets out this big sigh like she was hoping that wasn’t the choice…..umm then don’t offer? kinda off putting when your standing at attention… she then asks how much which I offer $100. She agrees then asks me to pay now. I find this annoying, now I have to get off the bed, jr is flaccid at this point and scrounge though my shorts pocket for the money…. I pay her and get back on the bed. She leaves for a minute then comes back in. FUCK! Saran Wrap!??? Seriously?! I’m fuming at this point but kept my cool because she had been very sweet to me. Seeing her with the mask off was nice as well. She’s pretty.

So to continue. She strokes jr until I am somewhat hard then places the Saran over jr and starts a somewhat decent CBJ. Lots of tongue and sucking. Felt ok but that material just doesn’t hold up. As she’s working me, I slip my hand between her legs to play with her kitty OTC. She had no issue with this and actually moved in closer. She definitely enjoyed this which made me harder. As she sucked faster I moved my fingers faster between her legs. At this point the Saran was killing me, the feeling was horrible so I had her grab the oil and continue with an HJ. Felt much better. As I continued to rub her kitty her legs started to buckle,and she was breathing heavier, she said I’m cumming and that’s when I exploded.

She looked at me and gave a thumbs up with a smile and said very good! So atleast the session got better at the end. Hot towel cleanup and a bottle of water. We higged and off I went.

Next time I’ll just take the HJ. I’d go back because her massage was pretty decent.

HH House Fee - $40
Extras - $100

Total - $140